(Topic ID: 287467)

Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, and Decentralized Finance (DeFi)

By Isochronic_Frost

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,172 posts
  • 229 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by Astropin
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240317_103033 (resized).jpg
financially-recover-i-am-never-going-to-financially-recover-from-this.gif
Screenshot_20240313_204806_X (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240310_000329_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7748 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).png
btc (resized).jpg
IMG_7715 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240301-124124 (resized).png
20240229_085145 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240229_093420_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7633 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240219_112230_X (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #438 Bitcoin gain loss chart by month from 2011 to Feb 2021 Posted by Pdxmonkey (3 years ago)

Post #946 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Spyderturbo007 (2 years ago)

Post #3247 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Spyderturbo007 (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Strummy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4291 2 years ago

I bought some SHIBA INU on Friday and it went up nearly 80% by today and is down a bit as of now. Anyone have opinions on this one? And are people holding onto DOGE?

#4320 2 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

There are real projects with real applications that are actually worth investing in... those two are like buying a lottery ticket. Sure you could have been a millionaire in months if you got in early enough, but this late in the game? nothing but a roll of the dice. They are like AMC... meme investors threw them so much money a saavy management team would make it work, so at this point it boils down to investing in the people running the project and their potential... do you trust them with your money? Both are already top projects, which means their upside is limited. Could they 5-10x from here? Sure... but so could ETH.
I keep seeing articles titled "Can $SHIB get to $1?" The answer is a flat NO. If you don't know why, then you need to do some DD.
(Hint: $SHIB has 1 quadrillion coins. )

Still learning here. Thanks for the info. Trying to diversify investments even more. I like this thread.

#4327 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Why does everyone want to play in a pump-n-dump

What does that mean?

Serios question.

#4330 2 years ago

Why did the shiba market cap go from 27 billion this morning to 51 billion tonight ?

#4332 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Because it's the perfect example of a pump-n-dump meme coin. Some people will make a lot of money...more will get rekt.

So when is the best time to dump?

#4333 2 years ago

so the more people that buy this product dictates how high the cap goes?

#4337 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Well thats the game isn't it.

I assumed the answer would be along those lines.

#4339 2 years ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Such a hard thing to factor. I like to play with “house money” when I can.
shibs a good example. I’ve pulled out 2x my buyin yesterday so it is a profitable trade (put into BTC on dip) now I have some limits and stops set in 10% chunks for profit taking 25% hold and 25% marked for swing trading what I think is top and bottom of the day. Now I don’t have to watch it at all. Just wait and see what happens. No stress.

I sold shib today. 150% profit in 6 days. I'm cool with that.

The last property that I bought went up 40k from the the time I signed the contract to the closing. About 2 months. Insane.

#4455 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Solana has flipped Cadano.

What does flipped mean?

#4458 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Surpassed it in market cap (Total value).

Cool. So a good thing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Strummy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cryptocurrency-and-decentralized-finance-defi?tu=Strummy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.