(Topic ID: 287467)

Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, and Decentralized Finance (DeFi)

By Isochronic_Frost

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,270 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by Pdxmonkey
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8038 (resized).png
IMG_8034 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8010 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240416_090601_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7954 (resized).png
20240329_184954 (resized).jpg
20240317_103033 (resized).jpg
financially-recover-i-am-never-going-to-financially-recover-from-this.gif
Screenshot_20240313_204806_X (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240310_000329_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7748 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 166.
#4551 2 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

RTM ~ Raptoreum!
Weeeeeeeee.
Devs are adding it to a Tier 2 exchange this week...she's going nuts!

Is that the old raptor token?

#4552 2 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Strike and blue wallet are great for btc and lightning with super low fees but they don’t do usdc.

Are these apps or accounts or holdings exclusive ? That is to say, does anyone run the same crypto holdings in more than one wallet / app -- alternating between them per their respective features, without any conflict between the apps ?

#4553 2 years ago

Don't think so..this is an actual coin

They were able to get it to an exchange last week and it spiked 200%.

It ran from 22 Sat to 37 today. Sold as high as 41 Sat a bit ago

Quoted from pninja005:

Is that the old raptor token?

#4554 2 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

Are these apps or accounts or holdings exclusive ? That is to say, does anyone run the same crypto holdings in more than one wallet / app -- alternating between them per their respective features, without any conflict between the apps ?

Hmm are you asking if I can link them to a different wallet or are they their own independent wallet that can act with anything in Bitcoin or lightning?

Here’s a ton of answers…

#4555 2 years ago

Anybody here hedging their bets on the Metaverse?
Decentraland Sandbox etc…

#4556 2 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Anybody here hedging their bets on the Metaverse?
Decentraland Sandbox etc…

I bought some MANA back in 2017 for $0.14. It would kill me to buy it now that it’s at $2.50. If only I had bought more.

#4557 2 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

Any chance of making that available, either as a video or as a powerpoint ?

It wouldn’t make much sense without me there to make the presentation. I abhor PowerPoint presentations where the presenter just sits there and reads the slides.

My slides are essentially an outline of what I’m going to discuss with some pictures. It honestly wouldn’t help at all if I showed it to someone without the associated dialog.

#4558 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I bought some MANA back in 2017 for $0.14. It would kill me to buy it now that it’s at $2.50. If only I had bought more.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"93a19b4e1cb6091c3db82bd928154003fe3581d2-1636596648-1800"};
//]]>

I swung traded mana a couple times but it never performed well for me. My friend had a bunch of land he had been holding for awhile and just sold to an NFT group, he made a ridiculous profit.
I do think metaverse will be huge soon but not sure what the best play is. Looks like Mana has a lead on becoming the blue chip.
Feel it would be smart to hold a bag of something.

#4559 2 years ago

Ah... bought some of that Bitcoin dip. Sucks payday Friday was not today or my bag would have been much larger.

Oh well, take what you can get while the Whales continue to play with the market.

#4560 2 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

Ah... bought some of that Bitcoin dip. Sucks payday Friday was not today or my bag would have been much larger.
Oh well, take what you can get while the Whales continue to play with the market.

As long as people keep playing with leverage there will be some nice dips.

P.S. people will never stop playing with leverage

#4561 2 years ago

So I've seen a lot of discussion elsewhere on how there is no way Bitcoin can get to 100k by the end of the year, because there is no way that much money can flow in that fast.

Question - does anyone think it takes 500B of inflows to raise a market cap by 500B?

If you raised your hand...put it down. That is not how market caps work. You can raise a market cap with only a fraction of that implied money coming in.

#4562 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Question - does anyone think it takes 500B of inflows to raise a market cap by 500B?

Quoted from Astropin:

If you raised your hand...put it down.

So it's more of a rethorical question

#4563 2 years ago

Will finally dip my toe into crypto waters, plan is to buy an even split of eth and bitcoin, and probably some helium.

Yeah probably should have done this 2 months ago :-/ (or years ago!)

#4564 2 years ago
Quoted from stubborngamer:

Will finally dip my toe into crypto waters, plan is to buy an even split of eth and bitcoin, and probably some helium.
Yeah probably should have done this 2 months ago :-/ (or years ago!)

You're good...spot ETF's have not hit the US market yet. Things will go boom when that does happen.

#4565 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

You're good...spot ETF's have not hit the US market yet. Things will go boom when that does happen.

I don’t think so. Crypto ETF’s and how they price them on projected future value is a scam. When the common man hears ETF they think “SPY” well they aren’t even close on how the operate and how they get priced out.

#4566 2 years ago

https://www.etftrends.com/crypto-channel/canadian-cryptocurrency-etfs-showing-monster-trading-volumes/amp/

That’s only the first US one that uses futures.
As Astro said when spot ETF comes that will hold actual Btc.

#4567 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

So I've seen a lot of discussion elsewhere on how there is no way Bitcoin can get to 100k by the end of the year, because there is no way that much money can flow in that fast.
If you raised your hand...put it down. That is not how market caps work. You can raise a market cap with only a fraction of that implied money coming in.

So, it was probably just rumor, false news, urban legend, or propaganda that at one point players like N. Korea were making some very major forays into BTC, incidentally jacking up the value ? (Seems like NK would not have anywhere near the funds to make that happen . . . . )

#4568 2 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

So, it was probably just rumor, false news, urban legend, or propaganda that at one point players like N. Korea were making some very major forays into BTC, incidentally jacking up the value ? (Seems like NK would not have anywhere near the funds to make that happen . . . . )

Bitcoin doesn't care who buys into it...and neither do I. That's the thing about a decentralized network...you can't block anyone from using it.

#4569 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

The caps are based on the last buying and selling prices multiplied by the total number of shares or units. Like you said “not” total dollars invested.

You are right. If there are a bunch of buyers clicking buy with no sellers this can cause a market cap to rise fast.

It works the other way also.

Crashes - if there are 5 sellers panic selling with market sell orders and there are only 1 buyer on the other side this will do heavy damage to a market cap.

When I first learned this it kind of blew my mind a little about how the markets value a company or commodity etc.. and how pricing can fluctuate so widely and quickly.

#4570 2 years ago

RTM ~ Raptoreum!
Weeeeeeeee.
Devs are adding it to a Tier 2 exchange this week...she's going nuts!

Trading at 53 Sats this morning.

Don't think so..this is an actual coin
They were able to get it to an exchange last week and it spiked 200%.
It ran from 22 Sat to 37 today. Sold as high as 41 Sat a bit ago

@ 53 Sats this morning =)

#4571 2 years ago

Does anyone have an easy way to keep track of NFT drops for projects I already own? I just don't have the time, or desire to hang out on discord all day. I just don't want to miss something that I get for free, but it's a mess over there.

#4572 2 years ago

Just found out that I got screwed out of a free BOBA airdrop for the OMG I own. I need a secretary to keep track of this stuff. My OMG is sitting on Coinbase so I suspect I'll never get my BOBA.

#4573 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Just found out that I got screwed out of a free BOBA airdrop for the OMG I own. I need a secretary to keep track of this stuff. My OMG is sitting on Coinbase so I suspect I'll never get my BOBA.

I don't even know what you're saying right now

#4574 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I don't even know what you're saying right now

Apparently there was an airdrop of BOBA tokens for anyone holding OMG in a compatible wallet or participating exchange. Coinbase is not a participating exchange and I learned about it this morning, 8 hours after the snapshot of the blockchain was taken. So I'm not going to get my airdrop.

I was saying that I need to hire a secretary to keep track of all this stuff.

#4575 2 years ago

Anybody own any .Eth domains?
There’s a sizable free token drop if do.

#4576 2 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Anybody own any .Eth domains?
There’s a sizable free token drop if do.

I read that somewhere. They were saying upwards of 5 figures or something crazy.

#4577 2 years ago

Well with any luck eth and bit will keep going lower as I won't have the majority of funds in my crypto account until next week. Though some alts I am interested in are up.

On a side note it does feel like I have to be on several platforms to buy everything, wish it wasn't like that.

Also the Planetwatch miner seems interesting, looks similar to helium but in an earlier stage. Might buy a couple of the tier 1 units.

#4578 2 years ago

I've been mining helium for a couple of months. I think I've managed about 5 hnt. Part of it is on me just not keeping up with some of the problems that popped up, but there are certainly some network things, as well as some issues with some of the bobcat miners. I think I'm pretty well setup now, and with more miners in the area (but not too close yet) I think I'm in a pretty good spot. I just ordered a 5.8dbi antenna, figuring maybe I don't have the elevation to take advantage of my 8dbi. I'll see how those earnings compare for me. Assuming 5.8 works out, I may have an 8dbi I can part with if someone is interested.

#4579 2 years ago

I was torn between ordering a 5.8dbi and 8dbi. But I have water on one side of me so I figured I need a further reach the other directions. And from the top of my roof I can see at least one direction 4 or 5 miles of city. I figure if I throw in on a 10 foot pole and it's a 4 foot antenna, and 8dbi should pick up more. We will see when my miner arrives.

Also, it would be cool if I picked up miners on the islands and land across the water, the first one is only 5 miles out.

#4580 2 years ago

Hi everyone -

This might be a longshot on this forum, but if there are any Cardano holders out there it would mean a TON to a fellow pinsider if you would vote for my pool (TYGAR) for the SundaeSwap ISO. There's only 3.5 days left, and voting is SUPER simple. All you you have to do is send yourself 2.588 ada and that will cast a vote for my pool, Tygar. Full details here if you are interested:

https://iso.sundaeswap.finance/#/voting

#4581 2 years ago

Looking for some independent input on crypto merchant services. Most of the articles I find are sponsored, so hoping you fine folks can help an unsophisticated old guy out.

Looking to accept crypto (at least bitcoin, but wouldn’t mind having other options) payments for my vacation rental business. We mostly operate through VRBO, but we offer returning customers a discount to book direct after we determine they won’t destroy our houses. We use square invoices for payment. Have been receiving requests for payment in Bitcoin, and I wouldn’t mind diversifying some of our Cashflow into an asset with some upside potential.

It doesn’t seem like there are any off the shelf solutions from reputable companies on the market. PayPal allows customers to pay in Bitcoin, but it’s converted to USD to pay the vendor.

Looking for any guidance or even a pointer to an impartial source for conducting research.

#4582 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

I've been mining helium for a couple of months. I think I've managed about 5 hnt. Part of it is on me just not keeping up with some of the problems that popped up, but there are certainly some network things, as well as some issues with some of the bobcat miners. I think I'm pretty well setup now, and with more miners in the area (but not too close yet) I think I'm in a pretty good spot. I just ordered a 5.8dbi antenna, figuring maybe I don't have the elevation to take advantage of my 8dbi. I'll see how those earnings compare for me. Assuming 5.8 works out, I may have an 8dbi I can part with if someone is interested.

It definitely takes some tinkering to get it dialed in. I've been helium mining since August. I have two miners that average 2 HNT a day between them both. One of them is a Bobcat running the stock 4dbi antenna just sitting on a shelf. In August that one was pulling up to 2.5 HNT a day on its own. The other one is kind of out away from town, but I'm up on a hill. I have a Bobcat running the 8dbi antenna mounted up in my attic. I get witnesses on the other end of the city about 17 miles away.
These two have paid for themselves several times over, I have two more on order and am starting to watch ebay auctions. Definitely looking to pick up more.

FWIW the stock 4dbi antenna if it has elevation can reach 10 miles or more out. I would start with the 5.8 and if you find that inadequate then move to the 8. There are two big issues that you can run into with the bigger antennas. You end up dealing with other people's inadequate antenna configurations. They see your beacons, but you can't see theirs. In the case of having hotspots close to you, the algorithm will see that the signal is too strong and drop the witness as invalid. I'm having this issue with my miner that has the stock 4dbi on it. Looking at potentially dropping it to a 2.8dbi. I tried a 5.8 on it for a few days just to see, and it took my invalid witnesses from about 20% up to easily 60%.

#4583 2 years ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

Looking for some independent input on crypto merchant services. Most of the articles I find are sponsored, so hoping you fine folks can help an unsophisticated old guy out.
Looking to accept crypto (at least bitcoin, but wouldn’t mind having other options) payments for my vacation rental business. We mostly operate through VRBO, but we offer returning customers a discount to book direct after we determine they won’t destroy our houses. We use square invoices for payment. Have been receiving requests for payment in Bitcoin, and I wouldn’t mind diversifying some of our Cashflow into an asset with some upside potential.
It doesn’t seem like there are any off the shelf solutions from reputable companies on the market. PayPal allows customers to pay in Bitcoin, but it’s converted to USD to pay the vendor.
Looking for any guidance or even a pointer to an impartial source for conducting research.

For this application. You could just do Cashapp and send them the Bitcoin address or QR code. Because you don’t need a speedy transaction. It would be next to free for the service. Interesting info square inc and cashapp are same Ceo and founder Jack Dorsey who is one of the most well known Bitcoin advocates.

#4584 2 years ago

Thanks for the input. I did come across a Jack Dorsey interview while I was researching, but it didn’t talk about cashapp.

Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

For this application. You could just do Cashapp and send them the Bitcoin address or QR code. Because you don’t need a speedy transaction. It would be next to free for the service. Interesting info square inc and cashapp are same Ceo and founder Jack Dorsey who is one of the most well known Bitcoin advocates.

#4585 2 years ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

Have to say that most of the ongoing topics and terminology in this thread might as well be in some foreign language, as far as my being able to follow it.

Also, I did not know there was any intersection at all between PayPal and BTC. Is that for merchants only, or does anyone with a PayPal account have that option ? If so, how does it work ? What would you need to do from your BTC wallet app, for example -- or at the PayPal end of things ?

#4586 2 years ago

Spent a few hundred this morning on a little bit of SOL, increased my ACH position and the huge balance of what I transferred ($67) went to BTC. Nothing like adding 0.00095638BTC to your portfolio.

#4587 2 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Mine has been online for about 1.5 days with stock antenna in the side of my house and 0.3 HNT so far, which would pay for itself in about 6 weeks. I am going to try different positions and floors in my house to see if it makes a difference, as that's only 1/3 of what TireFryer426 is getting.

#4588 2 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

Also, I did not know there was any intersection at all between PayPal and BTC. Is that for merchants only, or does anyone with a PayPal account have that option ? If so, how does it work ? What would you need to do from your BTC wallet app, for example -- or at the PayPal end of things ?

PayPal allows you to purchase, hold and spend your crypto. Currently they allow you to purchase Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and B-Trash (sorry Bitcoin Cash / BCH).

I threw $500 each into BTC and ETH when they first started offer this...currently worth 5.5K

#4589 2 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

Have to say that most of the ongoing topics and terminology in this thread might as well be in some foreign language, as far as my being able to follow it.

You can buy Bitcoin in your Paypal wallet. In fact I think they were giving you a free $20 of bitcoin to do that last time I checked a couple months ago. The idea is you can spend it places, but I don't know beyond that. Square, and even Twitter is also getting into the Bitcoin payment space.. and in order to do that they all have to buy Bitcoin to create liquidity for their members, so it's just one of many reasons Bitcoin demand is increasing.

My best advice to catch up on topics and terminology is to find some youtubers who offer news and education... It takes months to catch up. Coin Bureau is one of the best regarding layman explanations in the space, along with news, recommendations, and fairly deep looks into specific projects. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqK_GSMbpiV8spgD3ZGloSw

#4590 2 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

You can buy Bitcoin in your Paypal wallet. In fact I think they were giving you a free $20 of bitcoin to do that last time I checked a couple months ago. The idea is you can spend it places, but I don't know beyond that. Square, and even Twitter is also getting into the Bitcoin payment space.. and in order to do that they all have to buy Bitcoin to create liquidity for their members, so it's just one of many reasons Bitcoin demand is increasing.
My best advice to catch up on topics and terminology is to find some youtubers who offer news and education... It takes months to catch up. Coin Bureau is one of the best regarding layman explanations in the space, along with news, recommendations, and fairly deep looks into specific projects. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqK_GSMbpiV8spgD3ZGloSw

Thanks.

#4591 2 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:You can buy Bitcoin in your Paypal wallet. In fact I think they were giving you a free $20 of bitcoin to do that last time I checked a couple months ago. The idea is you can spend it places, but I don't know beyond that. Square, and even Twitter is also getting into the Bitcoin payment space.. and in order to do that they all have to buy Bitcoin to create liquidity for their members, so it's just one of many reasons Bitcoin demand is increasing.

Last I checked you can’t send Bitcoin using PayPal. Only buy and sell it within there site. They don’t even give you a wallet address to send to. So aren’t you really just buying IOUs from PayPal?

Maybe it’s changed but that’s how I remember it.

#4592 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

PayPal allows you to purchase, hold and spend your crypto. Currently they allow you to purchase Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and B-Trash (sorry Bitcoin Cash / BCH).
I threw $500 each into BTC and ETH when they first started offer this...currently worth 5.5K

I will have to delve into the mysteries of accounting / reporting (for tax purposes), starting with the suggestions posted here. Several of you appear to be doing this seriously, whereas I'd really like to see Congress or the IRS decide that at very low levels we can just skip all that . . . rather than the gov't. being fixated on every little move you make, and that you may have made a 14 cent profit today, which they desperately need to know about -- heaven forfend ! (Kind of like the way that if your pathetic bank interest did not exceed 10 or 20 bucks for the year, or whatever the figure is, it falls below the reporting threshold. Whoopee !) Anyway, after some of the things I've read, a tinge of paranoia starts to set in. IIRC, Coinbase may have been the major exchange whose records were seized by the IRS . . . and I'm doubting that they were the only one, so far. The last time I checked, PayPal customer service was based in India (and the less you have to deal with them the better !), but I don't know if that applies to PayPal as a whole. I might still wonder if PayPal is coughing up all of their records to the gov't. as well.

#4593 2 years ago

#4594 2 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Last I checked you can’t send Bitcoin using PayPal. Only buy and sell it within there site. They don’t even give you a wallet address to send to. So aren’t you really just buying IOUs from PayPal?

This is correct, I bought some when they first offered it in late 2019 because there were no fees and some kind of incentive, I think $20 of BTC. They talked like they were going to expand it's use more, but then never did.

Also, Paypal will track your crypto buys and sales, and possibly send that info to the IRS, they say they will send you a 1099-B. So if you are trying to avoid taxes with your crypto, you can't with Paypal. I'm pretty sure Coinbase and Binance will be doing something similar this year as well.

#4595 2 years ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

I will have to delve into the mysteries of accounting / reporting (for tax purposes), starting with the suggestions posted here. Several of you appear to be doing this seriously, whereas I'd really like to see Congress or the IRS decide that at very low levels we can just skip all that . . . rather than the gov't. being fixated on every little move you make, and that you may have made a 14 cent profit today, which they desperately need to know about -- heaven forfend ! (Kind of like the way that if your pathetic bank interest did not exceed 10 or 20 bucks for the year, or whatever the figure is, it falls below the reporting threshold. Whoopee !) Anyway, after some of the things I've read, a tinge of paranoia starts to set in. IIRC, Coinbase may have been the major exchange whose records were seized by the IRS . . . and I'm doubting that they were the only one, so far. The last time I checked, PayPal customer service was based in India (and the less you have to deal with them the better !), but I don't know if that applies to PayPal as a whole. I might still wonder if PayPal is coughing up all of their records to the gov't. as well.

Not sure what your issues are actually. I've made huge gains in this market since 2017...but I don't owe any taxes on it. Two reasons. First and foremost, I haven't sold any...so no capitol gains or earned income. Second...a sizable chunk of what I hold is under various IRA accounts. If I ever do sell...I'll pay my taxes (or... go ROTH go!)

#4596 2 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Not surprising, and same deal with Robinhood. And same deal buying Grayscale trust or ETFs... it's not buying the real thing. If you are interested in cryptocurrencies your goal is to get on a real exchange or get a real crypto wallet. It takes 2 minutes to do either.

#4597 2 years ago
Quoted from TireFryer426:

It definitely takes some tinkering to get it dialed in. I've been helium mining since August. I have two miners that average 2 HNT a day between them both. One of them is a Bobcat running the stock 4dbi antenna just sitting on a shelf. In August that one was pulling up to 2.5 HNT a day on its own. The other one is kind of out away from town, but I'm up on a hill. I have a Bobcat running the 8dbi antenna mounted up in my attic. I get witnesses on the other end of the city about 17 miles away.
These two have paid for themselves several times over, I have two more on order and am starting to watch ebay auctions. Definitely looking to pick up more.
FWIW the stock 4dbi antenna if it has elevation can reach 10 miles or more out. I would start with the 5.8 and if you find that inadequate then move to the 8. There are two big issues that you can run into with the bigger antennas. You end up dealing with other people's inadequate antenna configurations. They see your beacons, but you can't see theirs. In the case of having hotspots close to you, the algorithm will see that the signal is too strong and drop the witness as invalid. I'm having this issue with my miner that has the stock 4dbi on it. Looking at potentially dropping it to a 2.8dbi. I tried a 5.8 on it for a few days just to see, and it took my invalid witnesses from about 20% up to easily 60%.

Yeah I'm having kind of a rough time at the moment. I originally set this up with wifi, but moved a mesh unit near the device so I can connect via lan. I seem to have trouble when using ethernet, unplugging it and relying on wifi works, but my port doesn't want to forward on wifi.

I think I may be best off just resetting the unit and doing the whole setup with just lan. The pain point there is the 4+ day sync time, and I'm not even sure that's my issue.

I also need to move the antenna up in the attic, but I'm not sure of the best way to make that happen. I also feel like I should be getting better earnings than I am without optimizing the antenna based on your numbers. I'm starting to get some more hotspots within range, so antenna reach isn't as important to me as it was just a month ago.

#4598 2 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

Not surprising, and same deal with Robinhood. And same deal buying Grayscale trust or ETFs... it's not buying the real thing. If you are interested in cryptocurrencies your goal is to get on a real exchange or get a real crypto wallet. It takes 2 minutes to do either.

What is a real wallet?

#4599 2 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

RH is going to be doing wallets soon...so I would assume that means you will actually own the crypto on their platform at some point.

To your point though, if all you are doing is speculating and not actually paying for anything with crypto (BTC anyway) then it really doesn't matter where you have it, because it all goes back to whatever currency you actually use. I think anyone using it as actual currency right now, who thinks it is going to go to the moon, needs to re-examine what they want out of it. I say this in regards to BTC specifically, because ETH of course is a different animal at this point.

#4600 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

What is a real wallet?

My assumption is that Baiter is referring to a hardware wallet like a Trezor or Ledger.

https://trezor.io/

https://www.ledger.com/

Always buy direct from the manufacturer when you buy a hardware wallet.

There are 8,270 posts in this topic. You are on page 92 of 166.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cryptocurrency-and-decentralized-finance-defi/page/92 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.