(Topic ID: 287467)

Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, and Decentralized Finance (DeFi)

By Isochronic_Frost

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,172 posts
  • 229 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Astropin
  • Topic is favorited by 120 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
20240317_103033 (resized).jpg
financially-recover-i-am-never-going-to-financially-recover-from-this.gif
Screenshot_20240313_204806_X (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240310_000329_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7748 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7747 (resized).png
btc (resized).jpg
IMG_7715 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240301-124124 (resized).png
20240229_085145 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20240229_093420_X (resized).jpg
IMG_7633 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240219_112230_X (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,172 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 164.
#1351 2 years ago

I'm not trolling I'm just trying to understand, sorry for frustrating and upsetting you. Genuinely not my intention. Just seeing you guys acting like every other non bit / eth is a pyramid scheme with such confidence is confusing to me. From my naive observations, other than bitcoins early use on the silk road and maybe .0002% of private online retailers 99% of crypto users are speculating on value increase and holding til they hit their magic number. I have, admittedly, fabricated all of the numbers in this post based on personal impressions. How are the big two different from the other 500 as far as being non pyramid schemey if there's no utility other than the price speculation?

#1352 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I'm not trolling I'm just trying to understand, sorry for frustrating and upsetting you. Genuinely not my intention. Just seeing you guys acting like every other non bit / eth is a pyramid scheme with such confidence is confusing to me. From my naive observations, other than bitcoins early use on the silk road and maybe .0002% of private online retailers 99% of crypto users are speculating on value increase and holding til they hit their magic number. I have, admittedly, fabricated all of the numbers in this post based on personal impressions. How are the big two different from the other 500 as far as being non pyramid schemey if there's no utility other than the price speculation?

The shipping industry sure is thankful for Vechain
They solved a decades long problem of tracking

Blockchain is legit and does solve problems, are there scams sure, but anybody in crypto who has an understanding knows the red flag stuff when they see it

How about countries like Africa with no real way to climb out of poverty for most of the population now they have crypto as a universal currency

They sure are grateful for Cardano, Atari and others

I suppose you'll say other countries creating there own crypto currency is a scam too

#1353 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Scam comes from coins that are centralized where founding member(s) own a large majority of the coins and can control the network. Once enough money has entered the project the owners cash out their chips and leave investors holding their bags. Not every other coin is a scam but there are lots out there.

Microsoft takes btc direct, which is alittle ironic for Bill’s views on btc. Flexa takes btc which is used in Home Depot, Whole Foods, few other places. But imo it’s kind of stupid to use btc like that, until they offer me a cheaper price I will still use fiat for small purchases but if I can save I might consider it. Lightning makes btc payments instant.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/02/03/style/what-can-you-actually-buy-with-bitcoin.amp.html

This is a new market, third parties are bridging the gap to use crypto and collect the fees that visa MasterCard have been getting.

The bigger the value the easier is it buy with crypto. Tesla takes btc, real estate is starting to shift that direction too. I’ve sent people money in different countries and it is way easier and cheaper yo use crypto than any other way I could think of, PayPal, Wire transfer, money order, mailing gold, etc. I can send ADA it cost me about $0.65 to sent 9k to anywhere in the world with internet. Takes about 5min to finish the transaction.

Haven’t bought or sold a pin for crypto yet but hope to someday. Never have I bought a drug or illegal item with crypto.

Bitcoin is only 12 years old, and is a 1 trillion dollar asset. Nothing has ever done that, it’s still early. If this was a baseball game, the first inning just ended.

In my opinion of course.

#1354 2 years ago
BFCB4582-0C34-4AA9-81D4-AA382F64FDCB (resized).pngBFCB4582-0C34-4AA9-81D4-AA382F64FDCB (resized).png
#1355 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I'm not trolling I'm just trying to understand, sorry for frustrating and upsetting you. Genuinely not my intention.

My apologies then, I thought you were trolling based on your “two neato terms….” comment. If you’re serious about understanding, lookup DeFi and Smart Contracts.

No one here is saying everything but BTC and ETH are scams. I’ve invested in 28 different crypto tokens and have about 30 more on my watch list. It just so happens there are ones out there that are scams or complete bullshit.

I’ll post more tomorrow because it’s beer o’clock.

#1356 2 years ago

doge keeps giving, but i havent been game to put enough in to make serious money. great returns % wise, but still only $100 lol

#1357 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

My apologies then, I thought you were trolling based on your “two neato terms….” comment. If you’re serious about understanding, lookup DeFi and Smart Contracts.
No one here is saying everything but BTC and ETH are scams. I’ve invested in 28 different crypto tokens and have about 30 more on my watch list. It just so happens there are ones out there that are scams or complete bullshit.
I’ll post more tomorrow because it’s beer o’clock.

With crypto I’m about 70% bitcoin 25% eth after this awesome run, and 5% mixed bag of various coins. Seems like when things are running hot nearly everything has it’s moment!!! I take a lot of crap from my friends about putting $ into crypto, I keep telling them “when the musics playing, you have to dance!” Lots of $ to made in this cycle!

#1358 2 years ago

I own some bitcoin and Ethereum based upon just having some diversity for asymmetric returns, but the one question I've never been able to answer with crypto is "How does this make my life easier or better?". Most of the answers I get are rather fuzzy and unspecific, and don't seem particularly better, just different. Like why bitcoin over just using Paypal, credit cards, etc? Maybe I can see the attraction in places like Venezuela where there is hyperinflation, harder to see in the more modernized economies.

#1359 2 years ago

I see BTC like gold which really doesn’t have much value as a currency now either but is just used for value storage

#1360 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

doge keeps giving, but i havent been game to put enough in to make serious money. great returns % wise, but still only $100 lol

same here, and I don't really plan to change that. SNL will be interesting. It might not even get mentioned, or elon might buy 100m live on air. Who knows.

#1361 2 years ago

I mainly collect crypto as an investment to make money on, just like with stocks and property, I want a diversified portfolio, and I don't want to miss out on any opportunities. I don't care much about the blockchain really. And the only things I've bought with bitcoin are poker chips and drugs. So there definitely is some reality to what you are saying, although I think in the next few years now retail will take crypto and it's getting more mainstreamed.

#1362 2 years ago

Doge coin just buy some and hold for best results!!set it and forget it.

#1363 2 years ago

On a happier note, my largest holding is LINK. Someone lit a fire under it in the last 2 hours.

I just noticed that and realized I had $400 LINK, nice!

#1364 2 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

Doge coin just buy some and hold for best results!!set it and forget it.

Let's compare in four years.

#1365 2 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

I own some bitcoin and Ethereum based upon just having some diversity for asymmetric returns, but the one question I've never been able to answer with crypto is "How does this make my life easier or better?". Most of the answers I get are rather fuzzy and unspecific, and don't seem particularly better, just different. Like why bitcoin over just using Paypal, credit cards, etc? Maybe I can see the attraction in places like Venezuela where there is hyperinflation, harder to see in the more modernized economies.

You're conflating Bitcoin with a daily use currency... it's not, and wasn't designed as such. It's a "Store of Value", a reserve asset, a hedge against inflation, and the best performing asset on the planet over the last 12 years.

Making money doesn't make your life easier or better?

How are PayPal or Visa hedges against inflation?

Bitcoin makes you self sovereign. You're your own bank. Want to take your life savings with you to another country....memorize 12 or 24 words and get on a plane...done & done. Want a low interest loan using Bitcoin as collateral? Easy. Want to earn interest off your crypto? Easy...and neither triggers capital gains taxes...plus you keep your crypto.

Want to transfer larger sums internationally? Bitcoin will do it faster and cheaper.

Want to send small sums to anyone in the world in a different currency with no fee? Strike will do that for you using the lightning network and bitcoin.

#1366 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Two neato terms, yeah yeah fuck the state rise up and all that. So are you using them as currency anywhere, or just converting your currency in the hopes they appreciate and then trading them back for your local currency some day like everybody else? I'm just trying to understand the rationale where many of you say bitcoin / eth is the only way and everything else is a pyramid scheme.

No one has ever claimed everything but BTC/ETH is a pyramid scheme, because there are a ton of really useful utility coins, with unique functionalities that may not even have a precedent.

Here's a better analogy for you: think of how many vendors accepted PayPal 10 years ago vs today, or how many people accepted Venmo or Cashapp 3 years ago vs today. Those apps provided a new convenience to currency transfers... transfers that were already possible other ways. The adoption of those were not linear, they were more exponential, even parabolic. Venmo/Cashapp were designed for person-to-person currency transfers, which is a lot of what's going on in the early stages of crypto, but today you can get, for example, a Venmo credit card and use it at any business that accepts visa/mc. We are just starting to see crypto credit cards which will to enable crypto as an exchange for every day transactions. And if you know anything about currency exchange rates and processes, you'll know how cumbersome, slow, and expensive it is... because most cryptocurrencies are legitimate global currencies, that whole process gets eliminated and now global trade becomes cheaper and easier. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

I'd suggest reading The Bitcoin Standard for a fairly intelligent overview of the pitfalls of of fiat currencies as handled by governments. A large chunk of the book is devoted to the fact that monetary expansion is always the root cause of major recessions, and it was written years before our current monetary expansion, one of the biggest in history. Being insulated from that effect is just another benefit.

#1367 2 years ago

I fear hyperinflation. I dunno if it will happen, but I thought it would be good to diversify my savings

F3F07486-6108-4E7B-8672-B6076A882AF1 (resized).jpegF3F07486-6108-4E7B-8672-B6076A882AF1 (resized).jpeg
#1368 2 years ago

Not that anyone cares, but I’m on my way to taking a little fun money out.

Sold some LINK at $49.22 last night and some ETH at $3,293.

Need to sell some LTC next which is almost at its ATH. I was going to sell some BTC, but it’s a little low right now so I might get a small temporary loan for that and allow it to recover first.

As my financial planner buddy said, money is cheap right now.

I might just have to look into a Celsius loan on that one. I’m not sure what their LTV is on the loans though.

#1369 2 years ago

Not that anyone cares, but I’m on my way to taking a little fun money out.
Sold some LINK at $49.22 last night and some ETH at $3,293.
Need to sell some LTC next which is almost at its ATH. I was going to sell some BTC, but it’s a little low right now so I might get a small temporary loan for that and allow it to recover first.
As my financial planner buddy said, money is cheap right now.
I might just have to look into a Celsius loan on that one. I’m not sure what their LTV is on the loans though.

What are your plans? What is the "fun" toy?

#1370 2 years ago

Not that anyone cares, but I’m on my way to taking a little fun money out. .

I enjoy following your adventure, please keep sharing as you go

#1371 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Let's compare in four years.

Let’s lol

#1372 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I see BTC like gold which really doesn’t have much value as a currency now either but is just used for value storage

The only problem with that, as I was saying to a friend of mine, is that gold has intrinsic value as a metal. It is used in whole or in part in innumerable ways, beyond just jewelry. It has thousands of years of use as ornamental displays of wealth, and everyone - including people who don't even possess it - accept that it is valuable and aspirational.

BTC on the other hand, has no intrinsic value. It is more aptly described as a piece of art that exists in 21 million pieces. It's value is entirely derived from the agreement between holders and speculators that it is worth a corresponding amount of fiat currency. This consensus is self-sustaining, but it's an artifice, which is why mere "bad vibes" result in double-digit percentage losses in no time at all.

It is not a currency in any meaningful sense. Aside from the transaction limitation (I'm aware that the Lightning network aims to solve that) the nature of it, and other cryptos as vehicles for extreme speculation, means that anyone with any sense just holds on to it indefinitely, which is the antithesis of any functional currency. Why would you spend any of it in a mundane transaction, when fiat is an option, when it has the potential to be worth 10%+ more by the end of the day, or 100%+ within a month? Equally, outside of an immediate exchange of goods or services - how could any supplier rely upon the amount of BTC you were giving them being worth the amount of fiat they actually want?

Even Tesla - who made a big fanfare out of taking BTC for their cars - when you actually dig into it you are quoted a variable amount of BTC for the initial deposit and final payment. The fiat they desire remains fixed, but the BTC amount they require changes every 30 minutes. You are not buying their cars IN Bitcoin, you are buying them WITH Bitcoin - it is a subtle but important distinction. More tellingly, if you read their T&Cs, they point out that should you back out of buying the car - at any point - they will refund you in either fiat or BTC, at their discretion. So, you spend 1 BTC buying a car but then decide to cancel. If BTC has "mooned" in the meantime, they keep your BTC and refund you the purchase price in fiat, pocketing the gains. If it has cratered they give you your 1 BTC back. Either way you lose, and in fact the only way you win is if BTC tanks and you have a car you didn't have the liquid fiat to buy, but if you have 1 BTC in the first place then you probably are "all in" on cryptos anyway, so are probably not doing that well after all.

Now, Ethereum, on the other hand, as the "base" for a number of projects, and other utility tokens and indeed blockchain, I can see as having some potential.

It is a minefield though, and being unregulated it is easy to lose the shirt off your back if you go all in on some pump and dump crypto that your "trusted source" has pumped on YouTube whilst-totally-not-having-skin-in-the-game-honest. Part of me struggles to rustle up too much sympathy for people just chasing mad gains with no due diligence whatsoever, though.

#1373 2 years ago

I also think people are being naive beyond the pale if they think that the powers that be won't find some way of taxing crypto. Once it reaches a critical mass if it can't be taxed effectively, then it will be criminalised in some fashion. They will make it a criminal offence for banks to facilitate transfer from exchanges to bank accounts and vice versa.

Then we will really see who buys in to the decentralised utopia and who is just in it for the mad gains.

(For what it's worth I have some money in some cryptos, notably BTC, ETH and LTC. My eyes are wide open, however)

#1374 2 years ago

I have a question on Crypto Currency. I see they are all the RAGE right now....It's slightly confusing to me but my question to all the knowledgeable people on here when it comes to Crypto is that what happens to all these currencies when Countries start to develop their own Crypto Currency? Basically the Crypto's now I feel are the market research for the Countries all over the world who are sitting back watching these Cryptos as they work to perfect and exploit the Crypto Currency Market to create their own Crypto that will truly be where Crypto Currencies end up in 10 years. There will be a US Crypto, China Crypto, etc just like we have global fiat currencies. Then what happens to all these others like Bitcoin? I really wouldn't see any need or want for any of the current cryptos rendering them basically worthless.

Thoughts?

#1375 2 years ago

Some countries are looking into their own digital currencies. Although the conveyance is the same, there is a distinction between these and cryptocurrencies, that involve encryption algorithms in the production of them.

To answer your question (and I'm not remotely an expert) what will happen quite simply is that these digital currencies will co-exist with cryptocurrencies, and will broadly be like fiat in so much as they won't really be speculation vehicles. They'll just be used instead of and as well as fiat, with the added bonus (again, for some) of benefitting from blockchain technology. They'll be regulated and backed, which is anathema to some proponents of cryptos.

Conventional wisdom seems to suggest that in the longer term 95% of cryptos that exist today will disappear, leaving the ones that manage to prove themselves in some fashion to survive.

I'm probably in a minority that is looking at these things in terms of viability as something beyond "making fat stacks" in the short term, which seems to dominate all discourse. I actually find it quite distasteful the extent to which people are seduced by the gold rush, to be perfectly honest.

#1376 2 years ago

Sorry if this was already posted!

#1377 2 years ago

So if you had to pick one.....

Bitcoin vs Ethereum - Which one is the better investment & why?

#1378 2 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

For background, I own BTC, ETH and XLM. Most of my portfolio is BTC which I am holding long term.

BTC and ETH are very different. ETH isn't and never will be a store of wealth like BTC. BTC will always have a limited supply, ETH will not. ETH is also moving from proof of work to proof of stake at some point which is arguably less secure, and also rewards the people who were allotted large amounts of ETH when it launched.

Another thing you have to ask yourself is what is the goal of your investment. Some people are trying to chase the latest, hottest altcoin for a quick return. You can definitely make a lot of money but also lose it all. ETH had a big jump recently, but all of the altcoins will or have done the same thing. Trust me, when the next big correction comes.... when there is a panic because of the Fed taking some kind of action like emergency rate hikes, there is going to be a smoking crater where the altcoins used to be.

#1379 2 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

Bitcoin! One word... scarcity.

Oh, but there's more. We hear all the great potential for ETH...smart contracts...ect...but so far there is no realworld use cases beyond some NFT's. Not saying it has no future...I think it does (and I own some), but BTC is digital gold...but better. It will not only capture gold's market cap...but that point will only be a blip along it's path of capturing more and more asset classes.

#1380 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Bitcoin! One word... scarcity.
Oh, but there's more. We hear all the great potential for ETH...smart contracts...ect...but so far there is no realworld use cases bayond some NFT's. Not saying it has no future...I think it does (and I own some), but BTC is digital gold...but better. It will not only capture gold's market cap...but that point will only be a blip along it's path of capturing more and more asset classes.

Bitcoin is not backed by anything? How can you compare it to Gold? It's a digital currency.

#1381 2 years ago

It’s backed by energy and math.

Those boomer rocks can’t compare.

#1382 2 years ago

I think BTC (the OG) and ETH are solid choices. Stuff like Cardano (ADA) and probably some others are probably good, too.

There is a LOT of speculation going on, and plenty of opportunities for you to lose everything if you are on the wrong side of pump and dump. There are also some straight up scam coins that are powered by glossy looking websites and YouTube cryptobros talking them up.

As with any investment never risk more than you're willing to lose.

#1383 2 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

I wouldn't pick one. Bitcoin is now owned by many large banks, companies and investment firms, it's the safest crypto and will always increase in value and may increase 5 times it's value in the next couple years. Ethereum is the next most stable coin, has more uses and is likely to increase more in value in both the short and long term, but may have more risk.

I have a couple friends that are pretty new to crypto and have a bunch of cash, they are putting it all in ETH. That might tell you where people see more growth.

#1384 2 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

Bitcoin is not backed by anything? How can you compare it to Gold? It's a digital currency.

What's gold backed by? It's intrinsic value is always based on hype and demand. Humans have been putting less value on gold, so it's price has been dropping over the last year. I follow the gold market, it's been on a steady decline since August 6th last year, it's a terrible investment right now and has been a terrible investment long term when compared to stocks and crypto.

#1385 2 years ago

I see today that Paypal is giving you a $25 credit if you buy $25 in Crypto

Of course, they need your SS# so you can be taxed with yearly 1099-k reporting

So the very reason many would want to get into crypto, decoupling from a government, is now negated

PP is touting low fees, but I'm sure they will jack you up the rear the moment they get a bunch of users on the hook

Be very careful on this one: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/crypto/buy25get25

#1386 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

So the very reason many would want to get into crypto, decoupling from a government, is now negated
PP is touting low fees, but I'm sure they will jack you up the rear the moment they get a bunch of users on the hook
Be very careful on this one: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/crypto/buy25get25

PayPal is not a good place to buy crypto.

#1387 2 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

This is one of the reasons I have Paypal stock, they jumped on the popularity of crypto last year and will make a lot on the transaction fees. People that buy crypto through Paypal don't care about using it, in fact they can't, Paypal only allows for people to buy, hold and sell a few coins. It's purely for people that want to invest in it and plan on reporting taxes.

Don't people expect Coinbase and Binance to start reporting profits and losses from sales to the IRS soon? The U.S. has been asking since last year that we report crypto capitol gains, it's been on the tax forms so you either lie or comply.

#1388 2 years ago

Anything with kyc is reporting

#1389 2 years ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

has been a terrible investment long term when compared to stocks

20 year chart of gold vs stock market (gold is gold line):
gold-price-vs-stock-market-20-year-chart-2021-05-05-macrotrends (resized).pnggold-price-vs-stock-market-20-year-chart-2021-05-05-macrotrends (resized).png

#1390 2 years ago

909D5919-806B-4BA6-99D9-1A48AB930648 (resized).jpeg909D5919-806B-4BA6-99D9-1A48AB930648 (resized).jpeg

6FA71E8D-5AF0-4C0E-84A9-CDACA7F5ED87 (resized).png6FA71E8D-5AF0-4C0E-84A9-CDACA7F5ED87 (resized).png
#1391 2 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

You're conflating Bitcoin with a daily use currency... it's not, and wasn't designed as such. It's a "Store of Value", a reserve asset, a hedge against inflation, and the best performing asset on the planet over the last 12 years.
Making money doesn't make your life easier or better?
How are PayPal or Visa hedges against inflation?
Bitcoin makes you self sovereign. You're your own bank. Want to take your life savings with you to another country....memorize 12 or 24 words and get on a plane...done & done. Want a low interest loan using Bitcoin as collateral? Easy. Want to earn interest off your crypto? Easy...and neither triggers capital gains taxes...plus you keep your crypto.
Want to transfer larger sums internationally? Bitcoin will do it faster and cheaper.
Want to send small sums to anyone in the world in a different currency with no fee? Strike will do that for you using the lightning network and bitcoin.

That's fine if it's not designed for daily use, then why are so many companies trying to promote it as such? That's why I think the message is confusing. I don't try and buy Tesla's with gold coins. Like I said, I own it, but I'm still a skeptic on whether there's real value there longer term.

#1392 2 years ago
Quoted from dc2010:I just saw the referral deposit!
Ty sir!

You getting a login error on Voyager?
Been locked out for a day.

8C636FD0-3344-461E-9D6D-17259105234B (resized).png8C636FD0-3344-461E-9D6D-17259105234B (resized).png
#1393 2 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

20 year chart of gold vs stock market (gold is gold line):
[quoted image]

You're right, if you cherry pick a 20 year chart, gold beats the stock market. I'm sure you know as much as or more than I do about the gold market though and are trying to paint a picture that's not exactly true. If you do a 5 year, 10 year, 30 year, or 100 year comparison, the market beats out gold as an investment every time, often quite massively. Many fortunes have been made in the market, quite a few have been made in crypto, very few have been made in gold. And if you are giving investment advice for someone right now, you can't cherry pick an old data point starting 20 years ago and ignore the 1 year, 5 year and 10 year trends that show the opposite. Following current investment trends:
bitcoin>stocks>gold

Data source: https://www.macrotrends.net/2608/gold-price-vs-stock-market-100-year-chart (which I think you also used)

10 year chart, blue is the Market, gold is Gold:

goldvsmarket (resized).pnggoldvsmarket (resized).png
#1394 2 years ago

This is the most important chart.
No wonder they discontinued releasing it.
B557E609-7F40-4132-90AB-F1BF19E49732 (resized).pngB557E609-7F40-4132-90AB-F1BF19E49732 (resized).png

#1395 2 years ago

The crypto I lump summed bought in 2017 is in a completely seperate account from everything I have purchsed since. That original account has now grown 749%.

#1396 2 years ago

Ada is currently at 1.53, and is trying to pass it’s all time high of 1.56. Let’s go cardano!

#1397 2 years ago

My five LTC miners up over $70/day profit! Woot!

#1398 2 years ago
Quoted from sixtyfourbits:

I enjoy following your adventure, please keep sharing as you go

Thanks! I sold some LTC yesterday morning at $337. I've decided against liquidating 25% of my long term lower value coins like MANA, BAT and XLM. I'm going to let them run. I just don't think the small amount I'd get out of selling 25% is worth the potential upside. So right now, just BTC is left to get trimmed down. I'm deciding if I want to dump all my BCH because I just don't see the value in it, although it was around $2,500 during the last bull run so who knows.

I transferred out from Coinbase Pro yesterday after selling the LTC and by 6:00pm it was in my bank account. They said by Monday, but it was there the same day.

Still just BTC to go, however, I don't want to do that until it's in the $65k range. I'll just take out a short term loan for now on that and allow it to recover. No big deal.

#1399 2 years ago

Anyone know where you can trade ETH and BTC options? I'd be interested in potentially trying my hand at a call option. I'm playing with almost 100% of the house's money right now.

#1400 2 years ago

Excited to see Ada above 1.6 this morning.

I’m in the same boat with my small coins. I was thinking about taking 25% of my lower value coins. Decided to let them run instead until i have enough profit to liquidate for a new stern pro and leave some skin in the game.

There are 8,172 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 164.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cryptocurrency-and-decentralized-finance-defi/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.