(Topic ID: 287467)

Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, and Decentralized Finance (DeFi)

By Isochronic_Frost

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,394 posts
  • 232 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 33 minutes ago by Astropin
  • Topic is favorited by 117 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8482 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8476 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_8261 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8248 (resized).jpeg
20240520_235011 (resized).jpg
IMG_8096 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8049 (resized).png
IMG_8038 (resized).png
IMG_8034 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8010 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240416_090601_X (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 168.
#8351 50 days ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Ondo 1.33 you selling at 1.4?[quoted image]

Nope, my caller says below....

Also had a few of my groups independently call Bigtime (gaming coin). apparently stuff is about to happen...what 'stuff' is, i do not know.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#8352 49 days ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Ondo 1.33 you selling at 1.4?[quoted image]

Is Ondo a coin or something?

#8355 44 days ago

Surprised we have yet to see any huge upside after the Halving. I’ve been a bit out of the loop lately, are there any specific reasons?

#8356 44 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Surprised we have yet to see any huge upside after the Halving. I’ve been a bit out of the loop lately, are there any specific reasons?

at the end of the day it wasn't that big of a deal - regulation is a big reason that the price gets driven up and down.

#8357 44 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Only been 1.5 months. Usually it takes a good 5-6 months after the halving for things to start to move.

#8358 43 days ago
Quoted from Drizzzle:

at the end of the day it wasn't that big of a deal - regulation is a big reason that the price gets driven up and down.

What regulation?

#8359 43 days ago
Quoted from Astropin:Only been 1.5 months. Usually it takes a good 5-6 months after the halving for things to start to move.

That is not long to wait for it… only impatient to sell off my stupid memecoin.
No longer looking for gains.. just want to break even!

Live and learn.

#8360 43 days ago
Quoted from robm:

Yeah i've been trying to look at Gann lines - by mine, next target is 1.40

1.4 hit
9 days later

#8361 43 days ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

1.4 hit
9 days later

I also bought ONDO! What’s your target price?

#8362 43 days ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

That is not long to wait for it… only impatient to sell off my stupid memecoin.
No longer looking for gains.. just want to break even!
Live and learn.

Same boat!

Already sold for all but 2 memes, SHIB and DOGE. Not sure of I should wait for a rally just to break even or flush them now at a loss…..

#8363 42 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

I also bought ONDO! What’s your target price?

My guys are saying it has a looong way to go. Good long term hold.

Others on the radar are Bigtime (done well since i mentioned it last week), NEO and Pendle

#8364 42 days ago
Quoted from robm:

My guys are saying it has a looong way to go. Good long term hold.
Others on the radar are Bigtime (done well since i mentioned it last week), NEO and Pendle

Long way to go as in higher price per coin? Growth? Development?

Thank you very much for the suggestions! I will take a look at them!

#8365 42 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Long way to go as in higher price per coin? Growth? Development?
Thank you very much for the suggestions! I will take a look at them!

Much higher price per coin. One guy i get advice from is a personal market maker. Ie. supplies liquidity, so he's mega cashed up and been in the trading space for many years and has contacts everywhere. When he makes recommendations, i take notice!

#8366 41 days ago
Quoted from robm:

Much higher price per coin. One guy i get advice from is a personal market maker. Ie. supplies liquidity, so he's mega cashed up and been in the trading space for many years and has contacts everywhere. When he makes recommendations, i take notice!

Thank you! ONDO does have lots of potential and looks like a solid project! Will keep stacking up! Bigtime has been doing pretty good too!

#8367 37 days ago

So much for the halving event huh? I know it takes 6-8 months but damn!!!!

#8368 36 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

So much for the halving event huh? I know it takes 6-8 months but damn!!!!

It's been less than 2.

#8369 36 days ago
Quoted from Astropin:

It's been less than 2.

True that

2 weeks later
#8370 20 days ago

Bitcoin is ON SALE! (and yes, I'm stacking).

#8371 20 days ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Bitcoin is ON SALE! (and yes, I'm stacking).

Yes sir... Sticking to my DCA, but bought another dose of the same amount as I cannot let this pass up.

#8372 20 days ago

The bottom fell out really fast here. I'm assuming it will rally off $58k technical support but if it doesn't hold it could fall down to $50k pretty fast. I'm looking at taking a short term trade along the support zones. One thing I thought was weird is that some of the meme coins like pepe are holding up better than functional stuff.

#8373 19 days ago

Anyone here follow Crash?
$Brett and $Crash on Base is what I have most of my pinball dreams wrapped up in right now

#8374 19 days ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

Anyone here follow Crash?
$Brett and $Crash on Base is what I have most of my pinball dreams wrapped up in right now

I've been part of his private NFT group from the start https://opensea.io/collection/crash-trading

Used to be discord, now the group (only 100 of us) have moved to Telegram - which i don't like as much so haven't been so active.

I am filthy i didn't listen to his Brett call. I was massively up on some of the early calls before he got more noticed - Monkeys and a few others, but then they went back down close to zero.

Crash is pretty polarising, but after being in a group with him the last few years, he's got a very good heart, will look after those who stick by him, and jam it to those against him.

1 week later
#8375 9 days ago

Damn! I need to find some more cash to throw at Bitcoin right now.

#8376 8 days ago

Yeah… I only mustered some to get little more, not outstanding to adjust in average.

Phew… did not predict this fire sale.

#8377 7 days ago

Why is there so much downward pressure on Crypto right now?

#8378 7 days ago

Mt. Gox is liquidating assets to pay creditors.

#8379 6 days ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Mt. Gox is liquidating assets to pay creditors.

But that’s only bitcoin, not the other 1000 cryptos selling off at the same time. There are factors beyond the Mt Gox thing. Market doesn’t look very good right now. This is the worst bitcoin has acted after a halving, other times it mostly floundered for a while but didn’t drop much, this time it’s down 20%ish. Will be interesting to see how low it gets before bouncing, maybe 50k?

#8380 6 days ago
Quoted from KornFreak28:

Why is there so much downward pressure on Crypto right now?

Bought groceries lately?

#8381 6 days ago

I sold some crypto to buy Nvidia a few months ago, gotta go where the profit is.

#8382 6 days ago
Quoted from taylor34:

But that’s only bitcoin, not the other 1000 cryptos selling off at the same time. There are factors beyond the Mt Gox thing. Market doesn’t look very good right now. This is the worst bitcoin has acted after a halving, other times it mostly floundered for a while but didn’t drop much, this time it’s down 20%ish. Will be interesting to see how low it gets before bouncing, maybe 50k?

Bitcoin has dropped at least 30% after every halving. This one has been mild (or roughly the same). I'm getting funds together to buy a big chunk.

#8383 6 days ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

I sold some crypto to buy Nvidia a few months ago, gotta go where the profit is.

I think that's short term thinking...but you do you.

#8384 6 days ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I think that's short term thinking...but you do you.

Absolutely, I'm fast tracking towards retirement, trying to get there a few years early. I still have some crypto and will likely buy more in the future, but right now I'm chasing semiconductor profits.

#8385 6 days ago
Quoted from taylor34:

Those other 1000 cryptos have their value based in Bitcoin (and Eth to a smaller degree) not usd. That’s why the whole market moves based on Bitcoin

#8386 6 days ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Bitcoin has dropped at least 30% after every halving. This one has been mild (or roughly the same). I'm getting funds together to buy a big chunk.

Charts I’m looking at must be smoothing that over. I see no drop after the 2020 halving, it went up steadily. When did the 30% drop happen then? I don’t see a drop after 2020 till it ran up a bunch.

#8387 6 days ago
IMG_8476 (resized).jpegIMG_8476 (resized).jpeg
#8388 6 days ago

Yeah, that’s what I was seeing. Halving price was $8475, it never really went below that. We’re like 20% below the halving price. That’s what I was flagging as different.

#8389 6 days ago
Quoted from nwpinball:

Absolutely, I'm fast tracking towards retirement, trying to get there a few years early. I still have some crypto and will likely buy more in the future, but right now I'm chasing semiconductor profits.

I'm also fast tracking to retirement. Bitcoin will surpass $150k in 2025.

#8390 5 days ago
Quoted from taylor34:

Yeah, that’s what I was seeing. Halving price was $8475, it never really went below that. We’re like 20% below the halving price. That’s what I was flagging as different.

Good point! Can somebody explain this?

#8391 5 days ago

Honestly don’t hate dips

IMG_8482 (resized).jpegIMG_8482 (resized).jpeg
#8392 2 days ago

All I can say is, I definitely bought this dip.

#8393 22 hours ago

I hit 2 limit orders on this last dip. The yeah if it hit 58k buy with my dollar cost averaging plan, and the wholly shit level buy in 6 months worth.

#8394 33 minutes ago

Looks like with my latest purchases my cost basis on Bitcoin has now crossed $15k.

There are 8,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 168.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.