australia18 (resized).jpg
croc1 (resized).jpg
croc_collage_small (resized).png
wayne.jpg
image-304.jpg
image.jpg
image-581.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider viper001.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

The funny thing about it is that a friend of mine just got a refund before the real remake was announced. He could have gotten his game for the actual cheap price that it would have been.

Not really. When Wayne became a distributor for PPS MMr he offered a discount on that, but nobody received a game for the original $4500 that was promised. And your comment also touches on the real point of why many still view Wayne as a scammer: Why was he still holding your friend's money as late as "right before the real remake was announced"? Was Wayne really still working on his own remake at that time? If the answer to that question is "no" then continuing to hold folks money is the definition of a scam. And if Wayne *still* has money he is holding for the few folks that haven't asked for it back, that is really wrong...

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

My god, is this such a distant memory that the real story isn't common knowledge anymore?

This is why crazy old coots like me (and presumably you, don't want to speak for you) need to still be around. To tell the tales to the younglings. While true that Wayne took no deposits on Croc Hunter he certainly did on MMr1, and set an industry record for length of time he held onto those monies.

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Nobody took deposits on cc
Nobody is now or ever solicited deposits on croc hunter
I responded to someone interested in it, that's all
Maybe I should set fire to it and post the video here so you can all have something more to be negative about pinball.

You are right. We should not have strayed from the success story which was croc hunter to draw attention to your MMr project. Which you certainly did take pre order deposit money for. And which it seems you may still be holding for anyone that hasn't converted over to Rick's project, or asked for a refund yet...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider viper001.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/crocodile-hunter-pinball-machine?tu=viper001 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.