australia18 (resized).jpg
croc1 (resized).jpg
croc_collage_small (resized).png
wayne.jpg
image-304.jpg
image.jpg
image-581.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballsleuth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#69 5 years ago

I've never revived a thread this old before - but after reading about this game, the threads, and the story about these licenses - I really would like for Wayne to share any audio, videos or pictures.

I know he isn't obligated to.

But I think this is the way for 04' Bally to live on. Without the documented history, it will be forgotten.

Quoted from viper001:

This is why crazy old coots like me (and presumably you, don't want to speak for you) need to still be around. To tell the tales to the younglings.

CrazyLevi - thank you for recalling this story.

Ballypinball - this is your story, and I think we'd all love to hear it.

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Regardless of what people seem to think, 2 sample games were created, one went to the licensee, i have no idea where that one is.
People have tried to track it down, the licensee company went broke.
It was a whitewood that flipped but no game rules etc, just development software to test shots etc
The other i have in storage at present when we moved, maybe i should dig it out and spend some time on it, would be fun to play around with it.

If you do dig it out, we'd all love to see it. Thank you for your speedy response - it's so cool and greatly appreciated.

Also, that video is ridiculous. LOL

Any chance you can elaborate a little bit on "Pinsystem," and it's boardsets?

Quoted from wiredoug:

gold such wise words... sadly three laters later and the people havent change a bit.

This has nothing to do with negativity, I'm genuinely intrigued by the story, the game, and any marketing material that may exist.

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

You can drop and drag switches coils etc on your pc screen, drop annimations etc as well like a virtual environment, but it then it controls the hardware

That's incredibly cool. If you ever find any schematics or pictures of that, that's another thing everyone would love to see.

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

that pinsystem sounds like a cool system especially for homebrew builds - would like to know more
also would like to learn more of this game, such a shame it never went ahead, Steve was a super energetic guy and sadly missed, would be awesome if there were sketches to do a scratch build

Correct, 1000% as far as home brew goes.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider silverballsleuth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/crocodile-hunter-pinball-machine?tu=silverballsleuth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.