australia18 (resized).jpg
croc1 (resized).jpg
croc_collage_small (resized).png
wayne.jpg
image-304.jpg
image.jpg
image-581.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 8 years ago

We built 1 flippable whitewood game and I have parts to make up a 2nd game.

We had Williams and Bally approval to build.

Problem after his passing was licensing nobody could agree, on what rights everyone had,

No pre orders were ever taken on this game.

The software operating system was programmed with some animations.

No playfield art was started

#13 8 years ago

The first proto ran on a wpc board set, we had a rider board that was patched into where the asic went

#17 8 years ago

The 38k we paid for the license and the company acting as the agent for the license holder Gaffney international went broke without paying the license holder any license fees for a ton of licenses they sold

Now that's a Scam

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Wanye can we see pictures? Do u still own the flipping white wood... Wood be cool to see the info posted up on up ipdb.org

There was under playfield and top whitewood images I will dig up

#23 8 years ago

No idea where you get this crap from.

Whatever currency was paid was the same refunded, some banks take a $15-$35 Handling fee your end, I can tell you we refunded more than we received due to the exchange rate.

At the time $2500 us was $2700 aud some we refunded $3900 aud to reach $2500 USD amount

We were out hundreds of thousands of dollars not our customers.

So please don't put me in the same Skitb/Jpop group

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Thanks wanye looking forward to seeing them.. Did the prototype survive?

Yes it did

I also have a flyer somewhere of the next game planned after that, before we sold the rights?

#27 8 years ago

Never heard that, unless they paid by credit card and the card company converted at a poor rate their end.

If this is true get them to contact me and I will make them whole....

Can't be any fairer than that.

#29 8 years ago

I know some people received more than they paid if on credit card.

Some we even added $25 on bank transfers to cover usa bank fees.

When you are dealing with millions of dollars and hundreds of customers you can't micro manage every refund payment.

We even gave our customers 20% on their deposit towards an MMR

We have done everything we can to reduce impact on our customers

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

on the right side a empty cabinet...
wayne.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I wondered where that wizard blocks went next to it?

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

As a observer looking at everything that was said and done it looks to me like the money put down on the MM remakes was used to start the parts business. He got a shit load of money that he could use for free till people wised up and asked for refunds. It was a good scam. The funny thing about it is that a friend of mine just got a refund before the real remake was announced. He could have gotten his game for the actual cheap price that it would have been.

Good story however it was all in a trust account, which is why we were able to refund it, instead of being able to use it and be in the same mess as others are now.

The only true statement in your post is your friend received a refund

#62 8 years ago

Nobody took deposits on cc
Nobody is now or ever solicited deposits on croc hunter

I responded to someone interested in it, that's all

Maybe I should set fire to it and post the video here so you can all have something more to be negative about pinball.

3 years later
#71 5 years ago

Regardless of what people seem to think, 2 sample games were created, one went to the licensee, i have no idea where that one is.
People have tried to track it down, the licensee company went broke.
It was a whitewood that flipped but no game rules etc, just development software to test shots etc

The other i have in storage at present when we moved, maybe i should dig it out and spend some time on it, would be fun to play around with it.

#72 5 years ago

Looks like Steve Erwin is related to a pinball comp player?

#73 5 years ago
croc1 (resized).jpgcroc1 (resized).jpgcroc_collage_small (resized).pngcroc_collage_small (resized).png
#75 5 years ago

You can drop and drag switches coils etc on your pc screen, drop annimations etc as well like a virtual environment, but it then it controls the hardware

#77 5 years ago

I will dig some of this stuff out

1 year later
#83 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

This post died, what happened to the pics of CH? Or any video?
It seems incredibly barebones.
Wayne, were you designing this yourself or did you try getting any established designers to help craft this playfield?
That bottom kickout lane looks bizarre. Almost like you’d want to drain the ball on the left to lock it and start multiball. Strategic drains!

yes there was going to be a ball lock on the left outlane, might release the playfield cad and people can work on creating their own game

Yes we were being assisted by an ex Williams game designer

#86 3 years ago

I still have it

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/crocodile-hunter-pinball-machine?tu=ballypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.