Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

497f22b65aaa523e4995e324ad56a6e21c53c81f (resized).jpg
    ab6fe588780c02ca25f5e3ac046c1b778207b536 (resized).jpg
    6446339 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lamberger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You are a fucking psycho.
    Pinside - this is because 3 years ago I said I didnt like Alien pinball.
    3 years of endless trolling. This guy is out of his mind and he should have been banned here years ago.

LMAO, it was more about you loving Led Zeppelin, and talking guys out of saving money buying Alien early. Sorry it messed with you, all jokes here bro. It's a shame, I'm sure we would be bestie's in person. wish u well buddy.

#30 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Really? That's why you've been stalking me endlessly for years?
    YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND AND IF I EVER MEET YOU IN PERSON I WILL RUN THE OTHER WAY.

wow, yes i have been chirping u ever since.. but looks like it made some bad blood between us which I thought was just fun banter. Sorry u took it another way. I enjoy ur sacasm. wittiness, doors open here bro. Always will be.

#32 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Getting stalked is not fun. Finding some drunk idiot carpet bombed Pinside with 10 identical trolling responses to my threads in 5 minutes isn’t fun. It’s disturbing.
    I have no idea why you think that kind of behavior is fun banter. You’ve done this a half dozen times. I’ve tried ignoring you - that doesn’t seem to work. So is calling a psycho what’s gonna finally get it done?
    You just wanted my attention? There’s better ways to do that dude.

Maybe change your screen image lol, cause when ever I see it, I think about 522 people that didn't buy Alien early because u talked em out of it. Haha. Dude, time to get out of the metaverse. go to the beach.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lamberger.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/crocodile-hunter-anyone-have-one?tu=Lamberger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.