Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

497f22b65aaa523e4995e324ad56a6e21c53c81f (resized).jpg
    ab6fe588780c02ca25f5e3ac046c1b778207b536 (resized).jpg
    6446339 (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

Anyone have a fully working Crocodile Hunter?

Just wondering

#2 1 year ago

No idea if any were ever made. Looked like photoshop mock ups.

LTG : )

#4 1 year ago

That’s exactly right. It seems to have been a while since there has been anything new. The above thread was started 7 years ago and MrBally said there was one 2 years ago. Internet Pinball Database talks about parts being ordered for 25 games. I know I’ve taken years on a project. Anyone complete one?

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

No idea if any were ever made. Looked like photoshop mock ups.

I stand corrected. Wayne did make one.

#6 1 year ago

Sorry. Ballypinball may have one.

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I stand corrected. Wayne did make one.

Made 2, other one is missing that went out to the license holder.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Made 2, other one is missing that went out to the license holder.

And the other one…?

#9 1 year ago

I believe Wayne said it is still with him in Australia.

#10 1 year ago

CRIKEY

#11 1 year ago

Game is still in Australia with Wayne . I believe they spend like 250k making 1/2 games . Before it got shut down. Shame as I do like the design.

I asked in the past if it was for sale just got a big NO

#12 1 year ago

So...I grew up in the same area as Steve Irwin.

Did you know he started by heavily tranquilising a croc up Bells creek near our town and pretending to to wrestle it?

What a state of the nation....

#13 1 year ago

No. But I have the novelisation.

6446339 (resized).jpg6446339 (resized).jpg
    #14 1 year ago

I believe Wayne said it is still with him in Australia.

Yes 2

one i have no idea where it is was with the licensee

The other i still have

#15 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ballypinball:

Yes 2
    The other i still have

Is it for sale?

Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

#16 1 year ago

Yes 2
    The other i still have

Is it a re-theme or original layout?

#17 1 year ago

The other i still have

Can you take a picture of it and post? Amazing bit of pinball history.

RIP Steve Irwin

#18 1 year ago

Wayne did you just have to search harder.

#19 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Is it a re-theme or original layout?

No designed From Scratch

#20 1 year ago

I just wish his daughter would reply to my phone calls so I could offer her the support, guidance, and yes, discipline she needs so badly.

#21 1 year ago
    Quoted from GregCon:

I just wish his daughter would reply to my phone calls so I could offer her the support, guidance, and yes, discipline she needs so badly.

I have never had a problem contacting her.

#22 1 year ago

Do pics of the playfield or any gameplay videos exist for Crocodile Hunter?

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

Do pics of the playfield or any gameplay videos exist for Crocodile Hunter?

Lol

There’s zero evidence and never has been any evidence that this thing ever got anywhere near the state of “playable.”

#24 1 year ago

Ipdb only has a flyer that doesn't show playfield.
    So....what's up with all the down votes?

#26 1 year ago

You are a fucking psycho.

Pinside - this is because 3 years ago I said I didnt like Alien pinball.

3 years of endless trolling. This guy is out of his mind and he should have been banned here years ago.

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You are a fucking psycho.
    Pinside - this is because 3 years ago I said I didnt like Alien pinball.
    3 years of endless trolling. This guy is out of his mind and he should have been banned here years ago.

LMAO, it was more about you loving Led Zeppelin, and talking guys out of saving money buying Alien early. Sorry it messed with you, all jokes here bro. It's a shame, I'm sure we would be bestie's in person. wish u well buddy.

#29 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lamberger:

LMAO, it was more about you liking Led Zeppelin, and talking guys out of saving money buying Alien early. Sorry it messed with you, all jokes here bro. It's a shame, I'm sure we would be bestie's in person. wish u well buddy.

Really? That's why you've been stalking me endlessly for years? Because I like Led Zeppelin?

YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND AND IF I EVER MEET YOU IN PERSON I WILL RUN THE OTHER WAY.

#30 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Really? That's why you've been stalking me endlessly for years?
    YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND AND IF I EVER MEET YOU IN PERSON I WILL RUN THE OTHER WAY.

wow, yes i have been chirping u ever since.. but looks like it made some bad blood between us which I thought was just fun banter. Sorry u took it another way. I enjoy ur sacasm. wittiness, doors open here bro. Always will be.

#31 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lamberger:

wow, yes i have been chirping u ever since.. but looks like it made some bad blood between us which I thought was just fun banter. Sorry u took it another way. I enjoy ur sacasm. wittiness, doors open here bro. Always will be.

Getting stalked is not fun. Finding some drunk idiot carpet bombed Pinside with 10 identical trolling responses to my threads in 5 minutes isn’t fun. It’s disturbing.

I have no idea why you think that kind of behavior is fun banter. You’ve done this a half dozen times. I’ve tried ignoring you - that doesn’t seem to work. So is calling you a psycho and begging you to leave me alone what’s gonna finally get it done?

You just wanted my attention? There’s better ways to do that dude.

#32 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Getting stalked is not fun. Finding some drunk idiot carpet bombed Pinside with 10 identical trolling responses to my threads in 5 minutes isn’t fun. It’s disturbing.
    I have no idea why you think that kind of behavior is fun banter. You’ve done this a half dozen times. I’ve tried ignoring you - that doesn’t seem to work. So is calling a psycho what’s gonna finally get it done?
    You just wanted my attention? There’s better ways to do that dude.

Maybe change your screen image lol, cause when ever I see it, I think about 522 people that didn't buy Alien early because u talked em out of it. Haha. Dude, time to get out of the metaverse. go to the beach.

#33 1 year ago

Plot twist, Levi and Lamb are the same person.

R I P Steve-o , childhood hero greatly missed. I’d buy a legit croc hunter pin.

#34 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lamberger:

...I think about 522 people that didn't buy Alien early because u talked em out of it.

Lucky them

#35 1 year ago

Yeah I’m trying to figure out what the crime here is.

Alien sucks ass. That’s my opinion. It was my opinion when pinball brothers was called Heighway and it’s my opinion today. I’m entitled to hold that opinion without some drunk, borderline illiterate (layd?!) Canadian psycho going Taxi Driver on me every three months.

It’s beyond old.

#36 1 year ago

Wayne did you just have to search harder.

Alright. I searched harder and cannot find even a picture of the playfield. I think it would be really fantastic if there was a current picture of the playfield, but an actual video of gameplay...now does that even exist.

#37 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mank:

Alright. I searched harder and cannot find even a picture of the playfield. I think it would be really fantastic if there was a current picture of the playfield, but an actual video of gameplay...now does that even exist.

It's not that hard. Here's 2 pics from the Pinside page for the game. They are also on Pinball News and other places.

497f22b65aaa523e4995e324ad56a6e21c53c81f (resized).jpg497f22b65aaa523e4995e324ad56a6e21c53c81f (resized).jpgab6fe588780c02ca25f5e3ac046c1b778207b536 (resized).jpgab6fe588780c02ca25f5e3ac046c1b778207b536 (resized).jpg
    #38 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mank:

Anyone have a fully working Crocodile Hunter?
    Just wondering

#39 1 year ago

Not talking diagrams or mechanisms or mock ups or flyers. An actual fully working Crocodile Hunter in 2022.
    Technically:
    The Crocodile Hunter Outback Adventure

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mank:

Not talking diagrams or mechanisms or mock ups or flyers. An actual fully working Crocodile Hunter in 2022.
    Technically:
    The Crocodile Hunter Outback Adventure

There's never been any video posted of anything like this. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist but it's not encouraging.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/crocodile-hunter-anyone-have-one?hl=papakilo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.