Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by BillE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

critical-hit.jpg

#1 10 years ago

Had this posted in the SoCal thread last week but thought I'd make a dedicated thread for anyone that doesn't pop in there. Full details/registration here: http://www.twistedrails.com/criticalhit.

Doors open at 12pm, tournament starts at 1pm. Format is 3 (or 2) Strikes Survivor, depending on how many people show up. Essentially the format is 4-player match play, lowest score on each game gets a strike. 3 strikes and you're out of the tournament.

$20 entry or FREE entry if you're lucky with a D20. Full payouts + prizes. Full WPPR points awarded if you care about those. This is the last opportunity in SoCal to earn points for the IFPA State Championships. Check my collection for the potential games list + WOZ will be here!

-Karl

critical-hit.jpgcritical-hit.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Bump!

#3 10 years ago

To the top!

#4 10 years ago

That's the same day as Robert's parlor party, so it might affect attendance. I have no idea really, just tossing that out there.

#5 10 years ago

Yup, Robert put his party on the same day as my tournament. Oh well, we'll have to coordinate better for future years. I'm running this tournament annually the Saturday between Xmas and New Year's Day.

#6 10 years ago

Less than two weeks to go!

#7 10 years ago

I'm kind of glad they're both running on the same day, Robert is right on the way back home.

#8 10 years ago

curious as to where this is at? business? home?

#9 10 years ago

It'll be at my home. Address goes out to those that register.

#10 10 years ago

Ran some simulations to find out tournament length based on the player groups. If we're at 21 people we'll be doing 3 player groups with 3 strikes per person. If we're over 21 people we'll be doing 4 player groups with 2 strikes per person. At this time I have 17 people signed up.

#11 10 years ago

Less than a week to the tournament, and the last time I'll bump this. 18 people signed up as of this post. Anyone that signed up should have received an email with all of the details.

Should be a good time!

#12 10 years ago

Just registered, I know 2 other guys that want to get in also, I'll call them to tell them to register, thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/critical-hit-socal-pinball-tournament-december-28th and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.