(Topic ID: 1971)

Creepy Halloween Pinsiders

By Brokedad

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_09100000.JPG
    IMG_0895.jpg
    fly2.jpg
    fly1.jpg
    103010_060.JPG
    The_Alphabet_Team.JPG
    DSCF0410[1].JPG
    #1 13 years ago

I just started putting out all the animated and lighted stuff for tonight. Later I will move the Haunted House pinball machine from the workshop in the back of the garage to the front and pull my wifes car out.

I hope everyone has a scary fun evening. Post some of your "Haunted House" pics or yourself in costume.

DSCF0410[1].JPGDSCF0410[1].JPG

#2 13 years ago

That display ought to get the attention of the little critters tonight!! Looks great---Creepy!!!

#3 13 years ago

My band played a Halloween show last night and we dressed up as the A-Team. Because I'm the talker in the band, I had to be Templeton Peck. Amethyst, my wife, went as Carrie and was easily the creepiest costume there. In the random directional lighting of the place, there were people that were actually afraid to go near her.

The_Alphabet_Team.JPGThe_Alphabet_Team.JPG 103010_060.JPG103010_060.JPG

#4 13 years ago

I love it when a plan comes together.

#5 13 years ago

So what are you handing out SC ???? Coconut Snowballs ?

BTW Letter K you have a sexy wife. I'd post pics of mine in her costume but I would have to add some black bars over the see-through parts. She's still a sexy 130 lbs but not as young as yours.

#6 13 years ago

Thanks, Pop. I'm-a get some happy Halloween now that you've got her all giggle-giggle. Luckily, she's not covered in blood today.

#7 13 years ago

Here's my homemade "The Fly" costume getting ready for last nights party. Now to scare the crap out of the older kids tonite.

fly1.jpgfly1.jpg fly2.jpgfly2.jpg

#8 13 years ago

nice costume erak ... we had fewer trick-or-treaters being a sunday night in ultra conservative Indiana but I have a bunch of parents and teens playing pinball. At least I won't be the one who's pumpkins get smashed and trees lined with toilet paper

#9 13 years ago

Damn - I just went thru 21lbs of candy & down 42 bucks, we get a lot of tricker treaters over here. 1 iron man costume and 3-4 spidermans, thats about it as far as pinball related stuff goes lol - oh and one spiderman black....it wasn't NIB probably about 6 years old..LOL

#10 13 years ago

erak thats sweet and i love the original "the fly" especially.

#11 13 years ago

It was great, when the older kids would come by, my girlfriend would flash the lights so I would know to sneak out the side garage door and scare the crap out of them.

Screaming teenagers...Priceless.

#12 13 years ago

I celebrate Halloween just a little bit....

IMG_0895.jpgIMG_0895.jpg

#13 13 years ago

Here is the full view.

IMG_09100000.JPGIMG_09100000.JPG

#14 13 years ago

I see that you decided to go with understated this year.

#15 13 years ago

thats cool stuff, happy halloween everyone. I got firewood today and saw snow on top the mountain. no time to dress up or go out and nobody trick or treats this far out in the bush.

1 week later
    #16 13 years ago

Oh, gaaah, was that over the top or what?!?
    I dressed up as a whoopee cushion for a couple of events and as El Pinballero in Mexican wrestling gear for the Rocky Horror Show that weekend.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/creepy-halloween-pinsiders and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.