Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Mahoyvan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

My biggest beef with Creech has been that it feels clustered, or too busy with all the ramps everywhere. I really like the game otherwise, but I thank that Ive made my opinion based on the fact that ive only played old routed games with faded hazey ramps.

Does the visability get better with flame polished ramps?

#2 9 years ago

I would say yes, plus they play much faster and smoother...I can see right through all mine.

#3 9 years ago

No matter how you slice it, the topside of Creature is buried. There are a ton of ramps there. And you can't get around that. But a brand new set of ramps makes a big difference. Also, some nice bright LEDs help, and installing lamps in the pop bumpers help everything feel nice and bright.

#4 9 years ago

I've heard several people say they can't see enough on CFTBL. My question is what are you trying to see that you can't? The only thing that you need to see if the PAID roll overs which are easily visible. The pops are pretty blind but the ball rolls out slowly so it's not an issue. The Slide shot dissappears for a second but is very consistant with the speed that it travels back to the fipper.

The game definately has a very different look and feel, but I've never had any issue seeing what I need to. As far as new ramps helping, they would help a lot if yo are plaing on a old game with yellowed ramps. Plus like mentioned above they play faster and look a ton better.

#5 9 years ago

I think I just find it distracting to see a solid shot to either the left ramp, center lane, or snack bar with the big loop in front. At least from my angle...

Thanks for the reply boysh, I think this is just one of those suck-it-up cons that every game comes with.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 9.95
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.95
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.95
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

€ 24.00
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/creech-with-clear-ramps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.