View topic image gallery

photo1.JPG
photo2.JPG
Picture 060.jpg
Picture 057.jpg
Unfaded Original.jpg
IMG_20131003_230125_198.jpg
IMG_20131003_232006_429.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lovemesomegaming.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hi - love the forum and am grateful for the wealth of knowledge here..Am about to pull the trigger on Bally CFTBL.

This one is in very nice condition....The current price after some negotiation is $4300 - thoughts?????

I've wanted one of these for a while, and its pretty gratuitous that I found one the day I went shopping for them. Especially one in this condition.

I used to own Tales from the Crypt but sold it a # of years ago when the kids were moving out of the house. Now it's time for dad to get one for himself and I've wanted Creature or Monster Bash for a while...

#3 10 years ago

Thanks -

I'm a more serious monster collector and happen to like playing pinball too. Hence the Creech & Monster Bash are the big draw for me..Monster bash would be my first choice, but they are to expensive (for me)..Anyone has one for sale LMK!!!

I'm not sure I would call this creature "mint" (I'm very discerning) but its very good condition plus (at least aesthetically)...Everything seems to be working well including the hologram.

I am in Midwest and the place I am purchasing from has been in business for a long time...They do a nice set-up, clean-up the machines etc, get em in working order - they are not hacks..So I am contemplating buying this @ retail vs a private party.

#7 10 years ago

Thanks guys...appreciate the input...

Gotta go search for some pix of yours alveolus..

#8 10 years ago

Mods!!??

Ok - I saw a topper on flea-bay...

You mean I can mod these like my car, schwinn bikes etc right?

What mods are out there for Creech besides the topper? Is there a forum area I can search for those on this sight?

#13 10 years ago

Awesome feedback and education guys...I can't thank you all enough - the mods are terrific and you've made me feel better about pulling the trigger on the Creech I have a downpayment on.

I'm going to go do some research, am curious as to what would one expect to pay for a monster bash in vg+ condition? A lot more than Creech? Harder to find? Reason I am asking is that I will have one shot to buy one or the other the next couple years - can't afford both.

Want to make sure I don't do something in haste that I might regret later.

Interesting on rankings on pinpedia the Creech is a top 10 machine, while Monster Bash drops to 48??

#29 10 years ago

Thanks again for the input....I was talking to the dealer and some of these were painted vs decaled?

SPFXTED - LOVE the topper..(is it for sale??)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.95
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lovemesomegaming.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/creech-feedback-input-please?tu=lovemesomegaming and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.