(Topic ID: 320703)

Credit Card via PayPal

By SFBP36

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ericpinballfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 1 year ago

I'm selling a machine this week to a pinsider very far away.
    His only option to pay me is by Bank wire.
    I have a business checking just for these types of transactions. I am also making him pay the $35 fee I might get.
    I've never had an issue with a bank wire in 35 years.

#31 1 year ago
    Quoted from jfh:

Why a separate business checking? I understand separate/different account numbers but what difference does it make if it’s a business account?

Good question. I have accounts at 3 banks to.
    I have had a wholesale lic, reseller lic bussiness lic for over 30 years. I have a great cpa tax guy and it all works very well.
    To be honest if there is any funny bussiness with any my bussiness stuff the banks treat it much more seriously than your average Joe personal bank accounts. I also just walk up to vault teller/buss teller no lines. All fees with any of my banks are a tax deduction.
    And Yes, I have claimed profits on pinball bussiness for years, and paid taxes. Sometimes throwing the IRS a bone keeps them off your back.

#33 1 year ago
    Quoted from AFM95:

Why would your bank charge you a $35 fee if someone was wiring you money? In my experience, it is always the sender who pays a fee.

Very good question. It's international.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ericpinballfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/credit-card-via-paypal-?tu=Ericpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.