DSCF8616_edited-1.jpg
beansmile3.jpg
IMG_5047.JPG
IMG_5040.JPG
IMG_5039.JPG
IMG_4999.JPG
IMG_4995.JPG
IMG_4994.JPG
There are 503 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.
#352 10 years ago

Thank you Mike, that's awesome. I will be purchasing this mod now

#353 10 years ago

I can't wait until I get the notification email! My creech needs something to fill the dead hologram hole!

#354 10 years ago

Do you mean the cool images like the port hole one that just flash for a second? I love those!

#355 10 years ago

Now that is great customer service!! Mike listened to some of the potential buyers, responded
respectively...All are happy! Hope he sells a ton of these great mods!!

p

#356 10 years ago

Sounds awesome. Please cancel my cancelation. I think these changes make the mod perfect.

#357 10 years ago

When can I buy???

#360 10 years ago

yep, mike's mod is the way to go!!

#361 10 years ago

Mike is a class A act! Thank you for listening positively to all the feedback. I cannot wait to install this product. Wishing you much success.

#362 10 years ago

Geez...it just keeps getting better, and I STILL don't know how to thank you.

How about a Pinball Mike D logo tattoo on my wife's left butt cheek?

No?

How about the right cheek?

Kenny from the Black Lagoon.

#363 10 years ago

Mine just showed up today.

The install was pretty straight forward and very clean. Just finished my first couple of games after putting it back together. It adds so much more to the game than the holo.

The mod is simply incredible. I can't wait to show it off this weekend.

#364 10 years ago

Good Show, PinballMikeD

#365 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

Per your requests, we've decided to remove the "pinballmiked" logo from the attract video. This will however postpone shipping of all MODs for a few days as we will need to reformat numerous SD cards.
The new attract video will be exactly the same as the original (still 720P HD resolution), but the logo will not longer appear in between loops. If you've already received your MOD (or been notified that your unit is in transit) and would like to have the new attract video installed please shoot me an email and we'll make arrangements to resolve the matter.
We've also received several requests to replace all of the "Standard Mode" creature files (i.e. MB video and FILM letter award images) with the original hologram. If you would prefer this option please let us know when you are contacted for payment.

Smart move. Good PR makes for happy pinheads.

I'm not sold yet, but seriously thinking about it.

Brian

#366 10 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

Mine just showed up today.
The install was pretty straight forward and very clean. Just finished my first couple of games after putting it back together. It adds so much more to the game than the holo.
The mod is simply incredible. I can't wait to show it off this weekend.

Hi Jeff, I'm glad you're enjoying it. It's also nice to hear the install was straight forward. Hope your pinball party goes well this weekend.

#367 10 years ago

Still looking forward to getting my email requesting payment. I got an email a few weeks ago, so I know that I'm "on the list". Can't wait to get the mod!

Jim

#368 10 years ago

Me too! Any estimate on how long before these start becoming available (to me ?

#369 10 years ago

Finished editing the video last night, so now just need to update all the SD cards. We should be shipping again by this weekend.

#370 10 years ago

Hey...will pretty wife pics get me special treatment?

Kenny from the Black Lagoon

beansmile3.jpgbeansmile3.jpg

#371 10 years ago
Quoted from stifflip6544:

Hey...will pretty wife pics get me special treatment?
Kenny from the Black Lagoon

Kenny, Have you emailed me at [email protected] to get on list yet?

#372 10 years ago

Are all of them shipping or just a few? Haven't heard anything and yes I am on the lsit

#373 10 years ago

Nope...only asked to be put on the list a few months ago on this thread. So I guess I need to email you.

And just in case the wife pics aren't worthy, I have this other idea. I figure you would REALLY like to have your name up in lights. So here ya go.

DSCF8616_edited-1.jpgDSCF8616_edited-1.jpg

#374 10 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Are all of them shipping or just a few? Haven't heard anything and yes I am on the lsit

Sorry, I guess the thread title could be misleading. I just wanted to let folks know the attrct video is done and we are shipping again. We are suppling MODs based on the order we received requests, just takes time.

#375 10 years ago

I'll be putting an order in next week with GLM for the second batch of interface boards, so if you want the MOD and have yet to email me ([email protected]) please do so. The boards will take several weeks to make, so if you miss out on the second run then you'll be waiting awhile.

#376 10 years ago

Can you have one for display at the Chicago Expo, in October? I would like to see it before I buy it!
Thanks!
Tony

#377 10 years ago
Quoted from PINBELL:

Can you have one for display at the Chicago Expo, in October? I would like to see it before I buy it!
Thanks!
Tony

If I can't make it to expo I'd be glad to work with someone that is willing to take there machine to the show. As always we will be at the Southern Pinball Festival in November, which isn't to far from you.

1 week later
#378 10 years ago

Recently installed Mike's Creature mod. The entire package is executed to perfection. Every detail of the mod is outstanding. The engineered LCD stand, video editing, wire harness, and youtube installation instructions were well thought out. This is the mod that I hoped would come when I bought my Creature with a blue hologram. My Creature is now complete. Job well done.

#379 10 years ago

I picked up my package yesterday, unfortunately I don't have my Creature at home right now, so I'm going to have to wait a few weeks to get it back and install the mod, really looking forward to it!!

#380 10 years ago

Interested and email sent!

#381 10 years ago

Mike, if you haven't done so please put me on the list of the Mods for the second run...Thanks

#382 10 years ago
Quoted from wiggy07:

Mike, if you haven't done so please put me on the list of the Mods for the second run...Thanks

Please email me at [email protected] and I'll get you added.

#383 10 years ago

I finally got around to installing my mod, and I am happy to report that this is outstanding. I am glad I waited the extra time for this version. All the video clips are well done and they look fantastic in HD. This mod really gives the game an updated, modern feel. It feels like this is the way the game should have been all along.

#384 10 years ago

WOW! installed mine last night. Easy install with Mikes tutorial videos and I am VERY impressed great work Mike and thank you again. Anyone on the fence on this MOD................. what are you waiting for send him an email and get on the list!

Also some great board work from GLM as always A+ MOD

#385 10 years ago

according to tracking....mine arrives today!
edit: got it!!! I am way too tired to try installing tonight, but everything looks awesome. Excellent packaging and it all looks so professional. Update tomorrow a.m. because this install is gonna happen before breakfast

#386 10 years ago

Still waiting...

-sigh-

Jaz

#387 10 years ago

mine came in the mail today. cant wait to install it

#388 10 years ago

This is one of the coolest mods I have ever seen. You have to see it in person to appreciate it. It looks cool in Mike's video, but when I played my first game I had a smile like a kid on Christmas morning! I am so glad I pulled the trigger on this. Thank you, Mike, for taking the time to do this, and for the awesome communication during the whole process.
One thing I changed while doing the install is the playfield window. My original looked horrendous in comparison and I am sure the new window enables the mod to be appreciated that much more.
I hafta go play!

#389 10 years ago

Glad you guys are enjoying them.

#390 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballMikeD:

Glad you guys are enjoying them.

If I haven't received a shipping notification yet, is it safe to assume my order is part of batch #2? Note, I did receive your email a few months ago that I was added to the list. If my order is part of batch #2, any guesses when batch #2 orders might start shipping? No worries either way, just curious.

Thanks for creating this mod, I look forward to installing it in the future.

#391 10 years ago

Woohoo! Got my invoice notification and sent my check today. Can't wait to receive the mod! Where can I find a new lagoon window and decal? My original is a bit scratched and the decal is starting to delaminate from the window. Like YZFGUY above, I'm sure the mod would look a lot better through a new window! Thanks for any leads.

Jim

#392 10 years ago

I was going to help a guy install his this weekend, but unfortunately didn't get to it. I saw the parts in person and watched the install videos, and I have to say this mod is really, really well done.

You guys will not be disappointed at all. I am amazed by the tiny details that went into this, down to the custom stamps on the molex connectors to make the installation pretty much fool proof.

#393 10 years ago
Quoted from Hot_Rod_Grille:

Woohoo! Got my invoice notification and sent my check today. Can't wait to receive the mod! Where can I find a new lagoon window and decal? My original is a bit scratched and the decal is starting to delaminate from the window. Like YZFGUY above, I'm sure the mod would look a lot better through a new window! Thanks for any leads.
Jim

http://www.littleshopofgames.com/Games/cftbl.html

#394 10 years ago

I got a great deal on my window at Allentown, as I also bought new ramps for creech and whitewater. I think the online vendors are all around the same price as the link.

I really can't stop playing now! I thought my scores would go down due to spending so much time looking at the window, but it actually makes me work harder toward the goals so I can see the cool stuff popping up. I spend more time looking at this mod than the dmd. If they come out with a color dmd for this game it will look incredible as a combo. IMG_20130803_090033_333.jpgIMG_20130803_090033_333.jpg IMG_20130803_123606_026.jpgIMG_20130803_123606_026.jpg

#395 10 years ago

Thanks guys! I'll get the new window ordered today.

Jim

#396 10 years ago

With all the positive reviews of MikeD's mod, I put myself on the wait list. And I don't even have my Creech yet (my first pin ever!). It's supposed to arrive by NAVL this week and I'm chomping at the bit!!

#397 10 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

If I haven't received a shipping notification yet, is it safe to assume my order is part of batch #2? Note, I did receive your email a few months ago that I was added to the list. If my order is part of batch #2, any guesses when batch #2 orders might start shipping? No worries either way, just curious.
Thanks for creating this mod, I look forward to installing it in the future.

At this point in time every customer in the first batch run has been contacted regarding payment. If you have not received an invoiced then you are in the second run. Please note that we are taking a few weeks off to recharge our batteries (and finish up some other pinball projects - restorations etc.), then we will gear up to make another run. However, if anyone drops out we will contact alternates in the order we received inquiries.

#398 10 years ago

Thanks for the update. You guys deserve a vacation given all the hard work you put forth on this project over the last several months. After seeing the videos, this mod will be well worth the wait. Thanks!

#399 10 years ago

Best mod ever. I pity the fool that's sitting on any NOS or repro holograms, This has got to kill their value. If I still had my creech, I would be swapping it out even if it had a perfect hologram.

#400 10 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Best mod ever. I pity the fool that's sitting on any NOS or repro holograms, This has got to kill their value. If I still had my creech, I would be swapping it out even if it had a perfect hologram.

Amen to that!! Best bang for the buck Mod out there! Love mine! Mike did a fabulous job on this one!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 9.95
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.00
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 503 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/creature-hologram-mod/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.