cf2.jpg
cf1.jpg
IMG_1707.JPG
IMG_1706.JPG
mini.jpg
Capture.JPG
creechholo.jpg
creature_bl.gif
There are 446 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.
#151 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

don't think $300 plus should be considered overboard

$300 would be way to much for one single hologram. IF muliptles were involved in the package for $300, then maybe, yes.

#152 11 years ago

Henrik doesn't have to choose between $300 and $125. He can do both. He can sell as many as he can at $300, and then when the phone stops ringing, he can drop the price to $250. Rinse and repeat.

Wait for it to get to $150 and there might not be any more.

And guys, don't forget that this is Monopoly, and I'm not talking about a crummy Stern pinball game. One company owns the license to that Creature image. There are only three things that can make Henrik drop his price. 1. Nobody buys. 2. A competitor comes along...but wait, there's that pesky licensing issue. 3. He feels like it.

#153 11 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

Henrik doesn't have to choose between $300 and $125. He can do both.

Completely agree - what I was alluding to prior. All about supply and demand. If supply is unknown you can hit multiple buyers at different price points and different times.

#154 11 years ago

Also, it seems we are all assuming that the initial outlay needs to be recouped in one hit. Most businesses have a longer term strategy that means they can put out their product and recoup development costs over time.

Setting a price that absorbs the development cost based on initial (first run) sales will make the hologram unaffordable to many.

Aiming for longer term sales would mean a lower unit cost where the development costs are spread to reflect the ultimate sales figures rather than what can be sold in the first few weeks/months.

We will all find out soon.

#155 11 years ago

My hologram is somewhat blue, but decent. I will probably buy the video add on but would like a hologram too just to sock away. Here's my take:

$100 - I buy it without question.
$200 - I think about it, and probably forget to buy it, just like the last hologram.
$300 - I never think about it again.

#156 11 years ago

I think that the small percentage of people on here that say they won't buy one if it's $what ever, will be easily outweighed by the people who will.

Selling multiples for a price would be ridiculous, as most people won't have any interest in stashing the others away, only in flogging the others off on E-Bay, thus cutting Henrik's chances of selling to other people massively.

Let the man make some money, and be glad that someone has at least bothered to produce something that will keep your pin more or less original. Ask someone who is desperate for something like a smashed ramp for their pin that is no longer available if they would buy one at almost any price. I'm pretty sure what the answer will be.

#157 11 years ago
Quoted from Muppet_Man:

Let the man make some money, ...

That's the thing - maximizing profit is not incompatible with a reasonable price.

Microsoft in year 2000 is a comparable case. Microsoft had a monopoly on computer operating systems. Like Henrik's good work here, the major cost is the up front development cost. The cost to actually make and distribute the copies is miniscule: in Microsoft's case, it is the cost of printing CD's and boxes.

Microsoft didn't recoup their development cost and maximize profit by charging $1000 per license. They maximized profit by charging approximately $100 per license.

Quoted from jkdblaze:

My hologram is somewhat blue, but decent. I will probably buy the video add on but would like a hologram too just to sock away. Here's my take:
$100 - I buy it without question.
$200 - I think about it, and probably forget to buy it, just like the last hologram.
$300 - I never think about it again.

Obviously, individuals will have their own price points, but I think this is close for a lot of people.

#158 11 years ago

At $300 bucks no way am I buying one. I have two creatures right now with blueish green holograms and would like to put new ones in them but will be satisfied with how they look now at that price point. At $100 or so I would buy both and possibly a third one as a spare.

#159 11 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

At $300 bucks no way am I buying one. I have two creatures right now with blueish green holograms and would like to put new ones in them but will be satisfied with how they look now at that price point. At $100 or so I would buy both and possibly a third one as a spare

agreed +10000!!! He can still make a lot of cash by selling in volume.

#160 11 years ago

I am just glad someone is making it happen.

#161 11 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I am just glad someone is making it happen.

True.
And would it be fair to sell a bunch at $300 and then drop the price to $150? There would be a bunch of pissed off people...I think like those color DMD's, you come up with a price and stick with it.

#162 11 years ago

Although I understand what you mean, the problem with the Microsoft thing Nosro, is that it more or less proves the point the other way. Whilst their outlay would have been vast, the amount they charged for example on Windows 7 Premier Pro super duper edition (what ever it was called) was a fortune at around £200.00, which when you consider they were expecting to sell millions, is actually bloody expensive.

I expect that selling several hundred Holos will be the max in the short term, and long term should be seen as a long range income, not paying back what you've outlaid, otherwise it's a bad financial business investment.

I expect if no one had ever talked about making a new one, and a hundred turned up on e-bay as just been found in a lock up somewhere, they would sell like hot cakes for a mint, and no one with think anything of it. It's only because we see someone doing it now that people are saying they would be upset it if cost too much.

Also CBM, your quite right of course, to launch it at one price and then drop it would leave a very bad taste in peoples mouths to the extent that they may not wish to purchase further items from them in the future.

I would love it to cost $100.00, but don't see that being realistic.

But hey, what do I know?

#163 11 years ago

Good morning everybody,

just some more words on that topic...fact is: yes - we're into pinball business and simply must earn some money for our efforts BUT I'm still more a pinball maniac - my passion for pinballs last now for 35 years, I've been a marketing guy before and made some good money but couldn't stand selling "hot air" any more. So I took the risk and started my company 5 years ago and we're still there but I'll never make a fortune out of this. I don't wanna make a fortune anyway, having fun when going to work, meeting some nice people from all over the world, sharing a passion - that is what is really rewarding and makes me happy when driving to work every single day...therefor I'm really grateful. And if the money I make is just enough to spend a humble life...here we go - I'm happy...

Concerning pricing of the holo.....let's play a little game - please fill out the following numbers and see where we go..

Let's assume that I had to order 250 items so just break down the common costs to one piece..

Price for a single holo repro consists of:

- aprox 200 hours of research
- costs for scanning the figure we finally found
- costs for the 3d artist (aprox 60 hours salary for a professor)
- costs for 3d printing
- cost per hologramm
- costs for developing the mounting plate
- production costs per mounting plate
- costs for assembling the holo
- sales taxes
- VAT
- licence fees
- worldwide insurances for the product (without them you cannot get any licence)
- costs for preinvestement (interest rate)
- common costs for the business
- salary for employees (assembling, packing, shippping, writing innvoices and so on)

So...please guess the above mentioned numbers and calculate them.

Agian: I really don't wanna complain - just want to give you guys a better idea why certain things simply cannot be cheap..

Have a great weekend - I'll be back to you in some days
Cheers

Henrik

#164 11 years ago

Lets say production and R&D costs around ($25,000-$40,000), your retail price could be $375.00 USD?
Since I don't have a CFBL, I'm just a bystander and playing the game........

#165 11 years ago

Pinball Dreams is a great company. I have done business with them and they provide some top notch products. Thanks Henrik for all you have done so far.

GAP

#166 11 years ago

I commend you for taking on this project...

For fun I will try my best guesstimate on your outlined costs:

- aprox 200 hours of research Free >> that is part of starting a new product/business

- costs for scanning the figure we finally found >>>??? $250-500

- costs for the 3d artist (aprox 60 hours salary for a professor) >>> most professors I work with are happy to 'get the grad student some experience' and the cost is usually free or close to it

- costs for 3d printing >>> ??? $1500

- cost per hologramm >>> the actual thing? $5-15

- costs for developing the mounting plate >> again my time is free as it is part of starting a business

- production costs per mounting plate >> ???$5-10

- costs for assembling the holo >> ???$1-5

- sales taxes >>> doesn't the consumer pay this? or do you mean on the parts you used in production? if so ~6-7%

- VAT >>>??? is this export tax? just pass that on to the overseas buyer.
- licence fees >>>hopefully only a few $ per piece since PPS has also liscenced the rights to 2 other competitors for use of creature image use.

- worldwide insurances for the product (without them you cannot get any licence)>>> ???$500-$2500

- costs for preinvestement (interest rate) >>>I do not make investments with other peoples $, but again if you need to, then that is the cost for you to start up a business/new product

- common costs for the business >>> It sounds like most of this is farmed out work so overhead should be low

- salary for employees (assembling, packing, shippping, writing innvoices and so on). >>>With a small company, I am the only employee and my 'salary' is whatever profit I hopefully make after recouping costs of development and production.

I mean no offense if I am way off on my guesstimates. I am just pulling numbers out of thin air for the most of it.

However, from a business standpoint, your costs mean squat to the consumer if you can't provide a product at a price point that people are willing to buy (and in enough volume to make your efforts worth it).

I know that typically no matter how much time I put into a pinball project, I will not make anything for my efforts. I hope you do make enough to make it worth your time, but with 2 other options soon to be available to CFTBL owners I will wish you good luck if you are priced at a similar pricepoint. It seems apparent that if given the choice and if prices are equal, then many people have already made up their mind. If you product is significantly less, then you will likely steal lots of business from your competitors.

again, good luck, and awesome job thus far!

#167 11 years ago

I'm not a creech owner so I may be wrong but surely there's no point in buying an extra spare holo? The foil will deteriorate at the same rate whether its in the machine or in a cupboard ?

#168 11 years ago

Classic business 101.

Set an expectation that a price will be high due to x, y and z and then deliver a price that seems like a relief? The post that followed Henrik's list of outgoings was saying $375 per piece.

Just set a price and the market will respond.

#169 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

However, from a business standpoint, your costs mean squat to the consumer if you can't provide a product at a price point that people are willing to buy (and in enough volume to make your efforts worth it).

Quoted from Whysnow:

I know that typically no matter how much time I put into a pinball project, I will not make anything for my efforts. I hope you do make enough to make it worth your time, but with 2 other options soon to be available to CFTBL owners I will wish you good luck if you are priced at a similar pricepoint. It seems apparent that if given the choice and if prices are equal, then many people have already made up their mind. If you product is significantly less, then you will likely steal lots of business from your competitors.

Amen to that brother.... I hope the price is realistic and than most simple folks that don't have $100,000+ collections can afford to get one, but I feel it is going to be geared towards the guys with cash oozing out of their pockets that would pay any price for em...

#170 11 years ago

I totally get how much it costs to make.

But, in order to re-coup costs volume is the key. Sell 1000 and price can shoot down. If only 250 then price needs to be high.

My hologram is ok, bit bluish but mainly green. $150 is about my price. If it died I would pay more but as a back up, less.

#171 11 years ago

Hmmm...it is sounding more and more like I'm going video...we'll see.

#172 11 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

Yeah, I was hoping to be able to dunk before I go Game Over, but that's not going to happen either. But more to the point, no one is "gouging" anyone for anything. If you don't like or can't afford the price, move on. Henrik is not pointing a Walther P5 at your nose and screaming "Buy or I will shoot!" If the price is "too high", people won't buy in sufficient numbers, and Henrik will either drop the price or go out of business. Henrik is not making these parts available because he is a nice guy, or for the "greater good". He is doing it to make Euros. You have a choice: YOU go be Henrik and YOU go make the part and YOU risk your capital and YOU can make the profit or take the loss. That's how business works.
And anyone that intimates that a DVD player is an acceptable solution, that's swell, good for you. And absent a "correct" and original solution, a DVD is a great alternative. But next time you take the wife to New York for a fun weekend and she wants to go to the theater, try taking her to see a movie instead of the Schubert Theatre. "But Honey! That real live 3d play is just too expensive! The movie is very advanced and has multiple animations!"
Last...on the "over-inflated" pinball market...It is a normal market. Demand goes up, prices follow. Prices go up when supply goes down...they aren't making anymore (insert your favorite title here). Just as with the point I made about Henrik above, if everyone decided that pin prices were too high and stopped buying, prices would drop. And vice versa. Prices are all up to the collective "you".

Shit Joe, why do you want to go and be logical. No one does that anymore.

#173 11 years ago

well, any creech owners outside the euro zone will not pay VAT. they might pay duty to their home country. i have bought several high end german trains and never charged for VAT. sometimes i paid duty, other times no tax/duty at all.

#174 11 years ago

I think it should cost three dollars and eighty-six cents!!

Waiting to see price and then weighing my options. My hologram is very blue... And blue hologram makes me blue.

#175 11 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Waiting to see price and then weighing my options. My hologram is very blue... And blue hologram makes me blue.

I realise that we've all been going wrong. Rascal has the right idea. Let's not say what we think it will be, let's go for what we'd like.

Rascal, I'll see your $3.86 and raise you 13 cents because I just don't care about the money.

#176 11 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

True.
And would it be fair to sell a bunch at $300 and then drop the price to $150? There would be a bunch of pissed off people...I think like those color DMD's, you come up with a price and stick with it.

Happens ALL the time with new products, especially when initial demand exceeds initial supply. Also happens when demand after product launch falls short of business plan, and also happens when a competitive product is introduced or if the price of a competitive product is lowered.

#177 11 years ago

Did some of you guys seriously think this would come in around 100 bucks? For years we've been told this project is either impossible to do or too much work to be worth the effort.

#178 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

- costs for the 3d artist (aprox 60 hours salary for a professor) >>> most professors I work with are happy to 'get the grad student some experience' and the cost is usually free or close to it

I don't think he got it for free, or close to free. Sounds like he got billed at an hourly rate and it was a significant amount. I don't think he would have listed it as an expenditure if it was cheap.

I didn't realize that 3D artistry was such a crappy field to get into if 60 hours of time could be outsourced for nothing.

#179 11 years ago
Quoted from krupa:

Did some of you guys seriously think this would come in around 100 bucks?

No, but there is a diminishing return on a new hologram. If it is going to cost $800 for a game that is only worth $3000, then we really have to decide how much it needs to be replaced. My hologram is scratched, but very green. I would like a better one, but it isn't high on my priority list. The price point needs to be low enough that games that have less than perfect holograms will get replaced. Not just the games that don't have them.

#180 11 years ago

With nearly 8000 produced, I see a lot of opportunity for the Holo options out there. As for what this one should cost, well, we should know here soon. I know most companies want to recoup their investments as early as possible, but I would not try to make it up in the first 250. I think the first 1000 is a fair estimate and pre-order is also an option, so $250 is where I hope it lands. Now if there is a way to preserve these Holos, and priced right, I would buy 2.

#181 11 years ago

i'm too excited to give a shit what it costs!

#182 11 years ago

$3.86, shoot, wait a little longer and save the hard earned dough. I've received word there's a knock off coming out for $2.86. It's real close to the original but not perfect.

creechholo.jpgcreechholo.jpg

#183 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I commend you for taking on this project...
For fun I will try my best guesstimate on your outlined costs:
- aprox 200 hours of research Free >> that is part of starting a new product/business

Fine German professors expect their annual tenure salary hourly rate and most in Germany work about 1500 hours a year after taking into account all of the paid holidays.

#184 11 years ago

Well I guess I will put my 2 cents in. Running a manufacturing business with 400+ employees under me I guess qualifies me to add a few things. First thing, quantity makes a huge difference in price point, but also most of the time you pay the same price for the first 100+ as you would if you just bought 1 (this is true for most products but there are always exceptions), so the key in any business model is the sell maximum quantity to reduce costs when possible. In this case as someone posted earlier the seller should shoot for a price point that would attract buyers looking to upgrade as well as those looking to replace a missing Hologram. Limiting yourself to only 1 party severely restricts your earning potential, and future sales (After people replaced their missing Holograms then you would have no further sales), whereas if you marketed to multiple parties you would ensure future sales as there are always people who will buy something that is affordable to put away just in case they pick up the machine in the future.
The second and most important thing in this case (don’t mean to alarm the manufacturer in this case but the warning bells should be going off in his head right now) is the fact that 2 other companies have been licensed to make the same exact product. Knowing this makes your price point even more critical. If you price the product to high, then buyers will just wait until one of the other companies come out with their version and then you are not only stuck with excess inventory, but you also lose “all” of your investment costs, which has bankrupted more than one company. It is always better to make a small amount on your product then no money at all.
The third and final point is, the first one to market with a quality affordable product is the one who gets all the business, and the others are always going to play catch up. After someone buys your product and likes the price and quality, then they tell everyone who is in the market for it, and don’t usually give the second guy a single thought. That in turn increases your sales. How many times have you asked about buying something and everyone says “I bought this and it worked great, I don’t know about the other ones”. Remember when Xerox came out with the first photo copying machine? People still call it a Xerox machine every time they need to make a copy even though the machine is made by someone else. Why? Because they were first to marker, and made a quality machine that people could afford.

#185 11 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

$3.86, shoot, wait a little longer and save the hard earned dough. I've received word there's a knock off coming out for $2.86. It's real close to the original but not perfect.

It's like looking in the mirror of a morning. Scary..........

#186 11 years ago

I'm assuming that's a picture of you muppet man?

#187 11 years ago

"Well I guess I will put my 2 cents in. Running a manufacturing business with 400+ employees under me I guess qualifies me to add a few things."

First, how's the weather down in Mexico today?

Seriously, thank you for the dose of rationality. Didn't know about the other licensees...who are those guys?

Not sure I agree with your comment about customers being willing to wait for a cheaper competitive product if the initial product is priced "too high". Most/a lot of the pinball people here seem to be like a 16-year old in the back seat with a willing girl for the first time...they don't seem to be a particularly patient group.

And "too high" is in the eye of the beholder. With the sort of money being paid for the "mods" that people glue, screw, and zip tie to otherwise perfectly good games, there is no telling what "too high"is. Given that it is always easier to drop a price than to raise one, and what people are obviously willing to pay for stuff around here, there is a far better chance that these things are initially priced higher, rather than lower.

But whatever the price, I GUARANTEE that despite all the whining about price and affordability and video alternatives, these things will be sold out within hours of their announced availability.

#188 11 years ago

Henrik,
I've been to hospital twice this week.
Doctor said I have come down with a bad case of anticipation.

Worst he's ever seen!

#189 11 years ago

I got the Boogie Woogie Flu!

#190 11 years ago
Quoted from 113th:

I'm assuming that's a picture of you muppet man?

If only I were that good looking...........

#191 11 years ago
Quoted from Muppet_Man:

If only I were that good looking...........

That's #24 himself, Jeff Gordon! I'm not sure why this picture is on the internet, but there it is!

#192 11 years ago

Kind of getting frustrated checking this thread every few days, only to find out the price still hasn't been announced!

Come on Henrik, put us all out of our misery...

#193 11 years ago

I smell CONTEST! Whoever guesses the exact amount gets a freebie. I guess $350.
(we just have to get Henrik on board)

#194 11 years ago

Is holo anything like hulu?

#195 11 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead1550:

Well I guess I will put my 2 cents in. Running a manufacturing business with 400+ employees under me I guess qualifies me to add a few things. First thing, quantity makes a huge difference in price point, but also most of the time you pay the same price for the first 100+ as you would if you just bought 1 (this is true for most products but there are always exceptions), so the key in any business model is the sell maximum quantity to reduce costs when possible. In this case as someone posted earlier the seller should shoot for a price point that would attract buyers looking to upgrade as well as those looking to replace a missing Hologram. Limiting yourself to only 1 party severely restricts your earning potential, and future sales (After people replaced their missing Holograms then you would have no further sales), whereas if you marketed to multiple parties you would ensure future sales as there are always people who will buy something that is affordable to put away just in case they pick up the machine in the future.
The second and most important thing in this case (don’t mean to alarm the manufacturer in this case but the warning bells should be going off in his head right now) is the fact that 2 other companies have been licensed to make the same exact product. Knowing this makes your price point even more critical. If you price the product to high, then buyers will just wait until one of the other companies come out with their version and then you are not only stuck with excess inventory, but you also lose “all” of your investment costs, which has bankrupted more than one company. It is always better to make a small amount on your product then no money at all.
The third and final point is, the first one to market with a quality affordable product is the one who gets all the business, and the others are always going to play catch up. After someone buys your product and likes the price and quality, then they tell everyone who is in the market for it, and don’t usually give the second guy a single thought. That in turn increases your sales. How many times have you asked about buying something and everyone says “I bought this and it worked great, I don’t know about the other ones”. Remember when Xerox came out with the first photo copying machine? People still call it a Xerox machine every time they need to make a copy even though the machine is made by someone else. Why? Because they were first to marker, and made a quality machine that people could afford.

You're a heartless meanie head, all repro holos should be free and there should be a government department created to insure of this occurring!

har har har

If you "need" one, then you'll buy one (either nos, used or repro).
If you don't want to pony up for the cost of a replacement for your blue or yellow or
whatever color one, shouldertocryon.com should exist.

#196 11 years ago

Hey Henrik -

The way you phrase this is interesting. It's actually totally backwards. This is the kind of questions that you need to ask yourself upfront, not at the end. The price you charge actually has NOTHING to do with most of that. In fact, most of those are spent (past) costs.

The price you charge is a balance of what the market will bear and what your expected volume will be at that price to maximize the profit. For example, let's say your production cost is $25 at 1000pc and $15 at 10000pc. Let's say you charge $300 and sell 1000, that's $275000 profit to recoup your NRE (this is a spent cost and has no bearing on quantities) plus profit. If you price it for $100 and sell 10000, that's $850,000 profit to recoup your NRE and profit. I know these numbers aren't realistic for this since this is pinball and no-one is going to sell those quantities. But, you get the idea.

I also know you're not new to business so I expect I'm not telling you something you don't already know. But, too many people (including large pinball parts suppliers who shall remain nameless), don't think this way. Ideally, you do the research up front to see what the market will bear for cost and projected volumes and then estimate your NRE. Then you decide whether it's even worth doing the damn thing in the first place.

Jaz

Quoted from Pinball-Dreams:

Good morning everybody,
just some more words on that topic...fact is: yes - we're into pinball business and simply must earn some money for our efforts BUT I'm still more a pinball maniac - my passion for pinballs last now for 35 years, I've been a marketing guy before and made some good money but couldn't stand selling "hot air" any more. So I took the risk and started my company 5 years ago and we're still there but I'll never make a fortune out of this. I don't wanna make a fortune anyway, having fun when going to work, meeting some nice people from all over the world, sharing a passion - that is what is really rewarding and makes me happy when driving to work every single day...therefor I'm really grateful. And if the money I make is just enough to spend a humble life...here we go - I'm happy...
Concerning pricing of the holo.....let's play a little game - please fill out the following numbers and see where we go..
Let's assume that I had to order 250 items so just break down the common costs to one piece..
Price for a single holo repro consists of:
- aprox 200 hours of research
- costs for scanning the figure we finally found
- costs for the 3d artist (aprox 60 hours salary for a professor)
- costs for 3d printing
- cost per hologramm
- costs for developing the mounting plate
- production costs per mounting plate
- costs for assembling the holo
- sales taxes
- VAT
- licence fees
- worldwide insurances for the product (without them you cannot get any licence)
- costs for preinvestement (interest rate)
- common costs for the business
- salary for employees (assembling, packing, shippping, writing innvoices and so on)
So...please guess the above mentioned numbers and calculate them.
Agian: I really don't wanna complain - just want to give you guys a better idea why certain things simply cannot be cheap..
Have a great weekend - I'll be back to you in some days
Cheers
Henrik

#197 11 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

Hey Henrik -
The way you phrase this is interesting. It's actually totally backwards. This is the kind of questions that you need to ask yourself upfront, not at the end. The price you charge actually has NOTHING to do with most of that. In fact, most of those are spent (past) costs.
The price you charge is a balance of what the market will bear and what your expected volume will be at that price to maximize the profit. For example, let's say your production cost is $25 at 1000pc and $15 at 10000pc. Let's say you charge $300 and sell 1000, that's $275000 profit to recoup your NRE (this is a spent cost and has no bearing on quantities) plus profit. If you price it for $100 and sell 10000, that's $850,000 profit to recoup your NRE and profit. I know these numbers aren't realistic for this since this is pinball and no-one is going to sell those quantities. But, you get the idea.
I also know you're not new to business so I expect I'm not telling you something you don't already know. But, too many people (including large pinball parts suppliers who shall remain nameless), don't think this way. Ideally, you do the research up front to see what the market will bear for cost and projected volumes and then estimate your NRE. Then you decide whether it's even worth doing the damn thing in the first place.
Jaz

Dear Jaz,

Thank you for that. I like it that you say my phrasing is interesting. My English may not be so great, but it is better than your German. My parts are also better than your parts. We have a saying over here "Why does everyone know how to run my business better than I do?".

NO HOLO FOR YOU!

#198 11 years ago
Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

Dear Jaz,
Thank you for that. I like it that you say my phrasing is interesting. My English may not be so great, but it is better than your German. My parts are also better than your parts. We have a saying over here "Why does everyone know how to run my business better than I do?".
NO HOLO FOR YOU!

Hehe. What I want to know is with all these experts out there why didn't cheap holos come to market years ago?

But seriously, can we let the guy make his product and set a price before telling him he's doing it all wrong?

#199 11 years ago

so, call me crazy, but do you have 2 pinside accounts Henrik?

Pinball-Dreams from Germany
and
JoeGrenuk from Atlanta, GA

Either that, or it appears that JoeGrenuk is answering questions for Henrik...

#200 11 years ago
Quoted from krupa:

But seriously, can we let the guy make his product and set a price before telling him he's doing it all wrong?

What fun is there in THAT??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 9.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 446 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/creature-holo-reproduction/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.