(Topic ID: 217907)

Creature from the black lagoon "Lagoon TV mod"

By Pinballwizkid

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

My Creature hologram replacement TV mod has stopped working... When game is turned on everything powers on and the TV screen reads PLEASE WAIT. then nothing happens all the lights on the satellite connecting board are flashing as they should but nothing comes up afterwards. I've checked all connections. the machine is on a surge protector and has worked just fine for the past 5 years until the other day when I turned the game on to play the other day. Any help would be appreciated.

pinballwizkid

#2 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballwizkid:

I've checked all connections.

did you try reseating the connectors/connections?Power off the game.

#3 5 years ago

Contact MikeD. Your card is probably corrupted. I replaced mine once the first time this happened. The second time Mike had me re-image the SD card. He will hook you up with a fix! Working great again.

#4 5 years ago

Thanks for your help ! how do I get a hold of Mike ??? I cant find any like to get in touch with him..

#5 5 years ago

My Creature hologram replacement TV mod has stopped working... When game is turned on everything powers on and the TV screen reads PLEASE WAIT. then nothing happens all the lights on the satellite connecting board are flashing as they should but nothing comes up afterwards. I've checked all connections. the machine is on a surge protector and has worked just fine for the past 5 years until the other day when I turned the game on to play the other day. Any help would be appreciated.
pinballwizkid

I have the Creature SD image on Dropbox. I uploaded it for another user on Pinside who was experiencing issues with the mod. The image fixed the user's problems. PM me your email address so I can give you access to the file if you want to try. You can try imaging an SD card with a program called HDD Raw copy and the file.

#6 5 years ago

Thank you again ,but I'm new too all this and I'm old so I'm not sure how to PM someone. my email is [email protected]
thank you again I would really like to get this working again.

#7 5 years ago

Thank you again ,but I'm new too all this and I'm old so I'm not sure how to PM someone. my email is [email protected]
thank you again I would really like to get this working again.

You are welcome. I sent you an email to access the file. You can create the image I believe on a SD card with a program called HDD Raw Copy or WIN32DISK IMAGER. Both programs are free to download from the Internet.

#8 5 years ago

mailto:[email protected]

If you still need Mike's help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 24.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 29.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Machine - For Sale
Portland, ME
€ 24.00
$ 40.00
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Matthews, NC
€ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 9.95
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
UpKick Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
East Rutherford, NJ
$ 45.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 549.00
Playfield - Other
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 280.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/creature-from-the-black-lagoon-lagoon-tv-mod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.