(Topic ID: 57066)

Creature From the Black Lagoon Grave Walkers Available!

By spfxted

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 108 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 18 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Picture_063.jpg
Picture_058.jpg
Picture_057.jpg
creech1.jpg
creech3.jpg
creech.jpg
CFTBL Top.2jpg.jpg
CFTBL Top.jpg
IMG_0398.JPG
IMG_0397.JPG
P1050726.JPG
Picture_063.jpg
Picture_061.jpg
Picture_060.jpg
Picture_059.jpg
Picture_057.jpg

There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from HumanFemale:

This is so cool! I can't wait to get this installed our CFTBL!

Julie

Love it!

Ted

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

It was just a hair over $90, shipped to my door.

I just looked at the links and their shipping was all every high. how did you get it for a hair over $90 shipped?

#53 6 years ago

Go to my first post and click on that link.

#54 6 years ago

Here is their Shipping List:

Select Shipping Method
Orders placed before 12pm EST typically ship the same day. Orders placed before 12pm EST with Express & Premium shipping are guaranteed to ship the same day.

Shipping estimates are for U.S. customers only. Estimates for international customers will be calculated during checkout.

Standard - $8.95
Delivery Time is 3-6 business days.*

Express - $27.95
Delivery Time is 2 business days.*

Premium - $42.95
Delivery Time is 1 business day.*

*Delivery estimates are based from the time of shipment. Business days are weekdays, Monday through Friday. Any delivery estimate only includes business days. Excludes Saturday, Sunday, holidays, and any delays due to customs. Alaska and Hawaii may take an additional day.

#55 6 years ago

If I didn't have such low ceilings I'd be all over getting one of those. They look cool!

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Here is their Shipping List:
Select Shipping Method
Orders placed before 12pm EST typically ship the same day. Orders placed before 12pm EST with Express & Premium shipping are guaranteed to ship the same day.
Shipping estimates are for U.S. customers only. Estimates for international customers will be calculated during checkout.
Standard - $8.95
Delivery Time is 3-6 business days.*
Express - $27.95
Delivery Time is 2 business days.*
Premium - $42.95
Delivery Time is 1 business day.*
*Delivery estimates are based from the time of shipment. Business days are weekdays, Monday through Friday. Any delivery estimate only includes business days. Excludes Saturday, Sunday, holidays, and any delays due to customs. Alaska and Hawaii may take an additional day.

Thank you!

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

If I didn't have such low ceilings I'd be all over getting one of those. They look cool!

It doesn't have to go on top. It looks great on the floor.

#58 6 years ago

It shows up as discontinued on the link now.

#59 6 years ago

Mine just arrived and the level of detail is exceptional. Any recommendations on the best way to secure and mount him to the back box?

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from jimbeam42:

It shows up as discontinued on the link now.

I hope that Ted worked out a deal to get some commission for all the sales! Thanks for sharing the original information and link!

Brad

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I hope that Ted worked out a deal to get some commission for all the sales! Thanks for sharing the original information and link!

Brad

I wish! I just told them to give me a Heads Up so I could get one before they sell out. Sorry if any of youz missed out.

#62 6 years ago

Just got mine and no one was exaggerating, the detail on this is absolutely amazing! I can only imagine what a full size model would look like. Mine also had a broken claw--bummer (did anyone get one that was not broken in shipping?). One last checkmark on the plus side--these are made in Mexico--super bueno!

#63 6 years ago

I guess I'm lucky. Nothing broken on mine.

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Mine also had a broken nail

I wonder if they can just send out an arm?

#65 6 years ago

On the floor.

P1050726.JPG

#66 6 years ago

Great!
I was gonna surprise my wife and make it look like it was coming out of the sink or toilet....

#67 6 years ago

Another listing who has 11 left in stock as of today..

http://www.trendtimes.com/creature-blk-lagoon-grave-wlkr.html

#68 6 years ago

Thanks.
Not too bad. $100 and shipping is $24.

#69 6 years ago

I was still able to get into FrightCatalog and order one Shipped for $90! (go to my first post and click link)

#70 6 years ago

Wow, it showed me out of stock before and discontinued as well. I just ordered it and it went through lol oh well I have another now

#71 6 years ago

I'm thinking of getting another one myself. A guy brought one to the convention and sold it for $250!

#72 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I wonder if they can just send out an arm?

I just hot glued the claw back on--almost good as new.

#73 6 years ago

Excellent! Pix when you have it set up..

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from brianbox:

Any recommendations on the best way to secure and mount him to the back box?

I have an old thread in my favorites http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/creature-black-lagoon-topper-mounted

He talks about it towards the end of the page.

#75 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Excellent! Pix when you have it set up..

I actually just arranged him on top of the backbox and a little off of center--looks like he is crawling right out of the backbox. I think I'm gonna leave him that way, it looks pretty menacing with his paw/claw/flipper hanging out over the game. Pix when I get the camera back...

#77 6 years ago

I got frank in. Going to modify his mounting angle. He's looking straight up out of the top of the game. If I take a wafer wheel grinder and cut from the back to the front on a 45 degree angle toward his neck he should be looking straight ahead of the game. This will allow him to still have the body flush with the top of the game and look more like he's climbing out instead of his shoulders hovering in air on a bracket... Post pics when I get it done

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Thanks for the other links FatSquatch, I managed to score them from the last link
cheers!
rd

How much was shipping to NZ RD?

These look effin fantastic.

#79 6 years ago

I bought mine a while back off this site when someone was selling them for like $499 dollars. In order to mount it right you have to add a bracket behind it to make it tilt right. I also had to glue in the arms to keep them on. Nice topper!

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I bought mine a while back off this site when someone was selling them for like $499 dollars.

Yeah, a guy bought a bunch and brought them to a sci-fi convention. He got them for $79 each and sold them all for $250 ea in hours!

#81 6 years ago

Photos as requested. You can't see the great facial details, but seeing the underside of his claw/paw hanging over the playfield almost makes up for it.

IMG_0397.JPG IMG_0398.JPG

#82 6 years ago

Yeah, it's much better when tilted forward so it's lookin' at ya!

#83 6 years ago

I don't want anything covering my translite. If I tire of this look I'll put it on the floor coming out of a swamp.

#84 6 years ago

I wonder how it would look coming out of the wall above the machine...

#85 6 years ago

I am also thinking about that, it might be pretty cool.

#86 6 years ago

I'm probably going to use mine on the coffee table in my Cigar Room. (of course, the Creech will have a big stogie in his mouth...)

#87 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I wonder how it would look coming out of the wall above the machine...

That is exactly what I'm doing with my Creech!

#88 6 years ago

Can't wait to see THOSE pix!

#89 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'm probably going to use mine on the coffee table in my Cigar Room. (of course, the Creech will have a big stogie in his mouth...)

Wish I had a cigar room, but SWMBO will have none of that. She's a keeper though as she's cool with the pinball fixation...

Jaz

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from Jazman:

She's a keeper though as she's cool with the pinball fixation...

That's always a good thing.....

1 month later
#91 6 years ago

Creature Bank back in stock! Great detail!
http://www.amoktime.com/apr121685.html

1 month later
#92 6 years ago

bumping and old thread..

thanks to a friend of mine pointing out that these grave walkers were out there, I was able to order 2 creature figures. There are a few websites selling them for less than what people are trying to get for them on ebay, so look around.

Looks like they might be somewhat fragile, but they do look great! One had a broken nail but it should be an easy glue fix. They are made out of a weird material. Any recommendations on a good glue.

#93 6 years ago

Hot melt... Did the same on mine...

Jaz

#94 6 years ago

I also used Gorilla Glue for a broken nail. Worked fine

#95 6 years ago

I've got one of the grave walkers that I ordered quite a while ago that I probably won't use. it's still brand new in the box (sealed). shoot me a pm if you're interested

just an fyi, this thing is *big*, so ups ground is probably the only logical shipping option

#96 6 years ago

Yes, you can get an idea on the size by seeing it on top of a machine. (CFTBL or MB)

#97 6 years ago

Like....here.

It's very big.

CFTBL Top.jpg CFTBL Top.2jpg.jpg
3 months later
#98 5 years ago

Another cool item coming for all you Creature Fans!

http://www.amoktime.com/dstum218141.html

1 year later
#99 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Can't wait to see THOSE pix!

Here ya go Ted... It finally happened!!! The hub mounted him above the stairs that leads to the gameroom so that he can greet everyone that comes through the door

creech.jpg

creech3.jpg

creech1.jpg

#100 4 years ago

Looks great!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
There are 108 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside