• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Just listed. It may or may not be real. Ed

#2 6 years ago

It is. I'm buying it

#3 6 years ago

I would not say that until it's in the truck. Some D B will offer more money. Ed

#4 6 years ago

I'm suppose to look at it first thing in the morning.

#5 6 years ago

In the morning! He'll if I wanted it I'd go now. Ed

#6 6 years ago

Fast Ed just wants to lower the value of every pinball machine ever made

#7 6 years ago

Hence the name, Fast-Ed.

Quoted from Fast-Ed:

In the morning! He'll if I wanted it I'd go now. Ed

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Fast Ed just wants to lower the value of every pinball machine ever made

Just the ones I want to buy.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from bobWeir:

I'm suppose to look at it first thing in the morning.

We need more CFTBL in Wisco!

#10 6 years ago

I should of never sold it the first time. Loved playing that game.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from bobWeir:

I should of never sold it the first time

I was close to selling it to a friend at the WI State Pinball Championship! Then I listen to the Devil on my shoulder telling me to keep it because it is so much fun and has great Mods.

#12 6 years ago

So your saying instead of being a day late and a dollar short, I was just one hour short? No responses to my emails 2 came up listed within 1 hour of each other

#13 6 years ago

don't worry, it it was real it will be flipped for 2k more in short order by the flipper that got it.

Unfortunately regular joes that dont make it a job to find and buy games rarely will get the good Clist deal. Too many losers without real jobs that sit around waiting for their smart phone applications to alert them to any good deal in a 300 mile radius. Every town seems to have at least one of these guys that really do nothing positive for the hobby, Heck even Madison which is not really a big city has at least 3 that I know of. Sad part is that when they miss out on the deal they will often do their best to try and screw up your deal even when you are already in route.

#14 6 years ago

There is another one for 4200 on there right now as well... Owned for 1.5 years (minutes)...
...and another one for 3400. All listed on yesterday, wtf.

#15 6 years ago

2 of the adds had the same exact photo did the guy buy it and re sale it or maybe I think there is someone out there just F'n with everyone. I'll drive 6 hours for a pin and have driven to Minn 2 times but both times it was a bust I got luck and picked one up I didn't intend to on my last trip and met some cool pinsiders so that salvaged that trip. I guess I need to play with my apps and find the one your talking about! I'm in and out of the office and on my I pad at night and check out the CL adds as well as Pinsider adds but seems I'm always late. I wondered how I always get beat to the punch!

#16 6 years ago

Something doesn't smell right! 4 CFTBL come up for sale in 1 day on the same cl? One at 4400, 4200, 3400, and 2600 come on! I put my money on the 2600 one and the 3400 one are totally bogus. Any guess on how many emails the 2600 CFTBL guy got? I say 95?

#18 6 years ago

I sent the one at 4400 a message asking for the picture link. My guess is 3/4 are bogus if not 4/4. Seems like a few folks are starting to move away from Craiglist to Facebook local area buy/sell pages. Started to see some pinball postings in there.

#19 6 years ago

Got a few pics back on the one for 4400. Holo is blue per the seller.

#20 6 years ago

Since when is creature a $4400 game? Aren't they closer to $3600?

#21 6 years ago

Well the St Charles game was listed on mr pinball for 3,500 now its on cg for 4,200 LOL

#22 6 years ago

Which is the good holo green or blue?

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from bohunr:

Which is the good holo green or blue?

Mine is teal with green around the edges. Green is good. I have also seen dark blue. I would like to see a perfect one so I would know what it is supposed to look like.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 11.00
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside