86%
  • green 4 votes
    14%

(29 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20230903_211421_Gallery (resized).jpg
#1 2 years ago

If you had a CFTBL and needed to replace the ramps would you chose clear or translucent green?

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

If you had a CFTBL and needed to replace the ramps would you chose clear or translucent green?

I would choose clear, however translucent green sounds like an interesting alternative.

Gord

#3 2 years ago

I agree with Gord - go for the clear ones. I would be afraid that the green translucent ones would create a visual obstacle for me in tracking the ball...

#4 2 years ago

I find that CFTBL is a dark enough machine as it is. I would go with clear.

#5 2 years ago

Translucent for sure. Save green for powder coating legs and rails

#6 2 years ago

Clear, green would be too much

#7 2 years ago

Clear.

God; why Green?!

#8 2 years ago

Another vote for clear as it would obstruct view more. If at all possible I would add more wireforms and less plastic as well...but a dream I know.

#9 2 years ago

Not green.

#10 2 years ago

Clear.

#11 2 years ago

Your decision is clear…

#12 2 years ago

If you want to make green things, make some more green medieval madness moats

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

medieval madness moats

Available at Planetary... why bother...

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Available at Planetary... why bother...

Because I need a full set and it’s $158 cheaper from Larry, plus he makes better ramps from thicker plastic.

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

If you want to make green things, make some more green medieval madness moats

I was asking because if I buy green PETG there is a 5000lb minimum. If all I do is the moat, that's a multigenerational supply.

#16 2 years ago

I’d keep clear, but it’s a good enough idea IN my opinion to have some in stock and I think they’d sell.

1 year later
#17 7 months ago
Quoted from KJS:

Another vote for clear as it would obstruct view more. If at all possible I would add more wireforms and less plastic as well...but a dream I know.

Not so much a dream... I'm building the spiral ramp. Just working out lighting for it.

Screenshot_20230903_211421_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230903_211421_Gallery (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/creature and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.