Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20181109_193418 (resized).jpg
15417093050621709040181 (resized).jpg
wms_darling2 (resized).jpg
PC150178_(2).JPG
PC150177_(2).JPG
PC230177.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#48 5 years ago

I just received a BG Resto glass from Steve for Hokus Pokus. It is beautiful. Earlier in the summer did my own for Triple Action and not nearly as nice, but Steve didn't have TA artwork and I had no glass to send him. In the case of Hokus Pokus, I got the machine cheap enough, that still would make a couple of bucks if decided to sell it. So one of the decisions is whether the game is worth the cost of a good reproduction glass, or whether you don't care if you are upside down in the machine because you are going to keep it.

Oh, and Randy, lining up the score reels, credit window, and all the ball count and match numbers and lights was a real challenge on the TA backglass. We printed several full size white papers with just the numbers, and outlines for windows to put into the back box, then noted corrections, then did it again until everything matched correctly. Then cut the numbers and windows out of black sign vinyl and applied to the back side of the image to create the black out areas and numbers. Would do it again if needed, but not fun.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/creating-em-backglass-copies?tu=dcrand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.