Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20181109_193418 (resized).jpg
15417093050621709040181 (resized).jpg
wms_darling2 (resized).jpg
PC150178_(2).JPG
PC150177_(2).JPG
PC230177.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 72devilz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 11 years ago

I've been searching for a backglass for a Williams Jubilee machine for 2 years now with no luck, I would love to obtain a high quality scan that I could use to reproduce this backglass as this particular machine will probably never see a genuine reproduction due to its low rating. Anything would be better than the sun bleached and peeling backglass that I currently have. I just recently purchased a repro from Ed Cheung for my Space Shuttle, while it doesn't have the mirroring of an original and looks fabulous behind a cut piece of lexan, it is a hell of a lot better than no art at all and will get me by till I come across an original. After reading his website he put an enormous amount of work into it to match the colors and look of the original.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Your wish has been granted!
Contact Gary Conway
Phone 360-692-2230 or email at [email protected].
He can make a Translite for you.
Ken

You are my hero! Email sent!

#10 11 years ago

Of course cost is a weighing issue, if the cost is reasonable then I will move on it but if it is pricey then I may opt to put that money towards my next acquisition.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 72devilz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/creating-em-backglass-copies?tu=72devilz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.