Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Chisox
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

03712E18-0845-4304-927F-0AC172125BF0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tranquilize.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#55 2 years ago

TZ is my first pin and it will never leave. Jack it up, fine tune the slings, and turn off extra balls. The power field and Powerball never get old. The code is fantastic for the era. Strategic use of magnets is unparalleled. When I fire it up after I think I've lost interest, I'm shocked at how much fun the game is, even after you get really good at it. Oh, and it can still kick my ass after all these years.

#59 2 years ago
    Quoted from chickenscratch:

Whelp, found the 4th pin to round out the collection and will leave spot #5 open for some time, since that will be the final slot.
    So my figuring is:
    MBr gives me smooth flow with fan layout, approachable to family/newbies
    JP2 gives me stop and go shooter, deep rules and very challenging
    Mando is a mix of flow/S&G and is again accessible to the family, easy MB, while giving them a deeper rule set if they so choose to explore
    So I figured what I needed was fast and brutal, something to kick my ass over and over while sticking with a simpler rule set.
    And that pin is…
    BKSOR Premium with topper
    Absolutely love the theme, music, brutal pacing, etc. and should be a perfect compliment to the others. Actually going to be my first pinside transaction as I’m working to get this one lined up: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/115223
    2nd place contender was IMDN; was tough decision, but ultimately wanted to go with a different designer in collection since I have Elwin with JP, and something even more adrenaline fueled (and with shorter games).
    The 5th slot will likely go for something completely different, like a future JJP once they come out with a theme I like.
    Very excited for a Ritchie, Gomez, Elwin, Eddy lineup!

Maiden is about 5x The machine when compared to bksor. That game is fun, fast and furious, but the code is shallow, and the layout isn't groundbreaking. It's a great 'play on location' machine.

Hope it works out for ya.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tranquilize.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/creating-a-small-well-rounded-huo-collection?tu=tranquilize and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.