Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 71 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Chisox
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

03712E18-0845-4304-927F-0AC172125BF0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chisox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#63 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

Maiden is about 5x The machine when compared to bksor. That game is fun, fast and furious, but the code is shallow, and the layout isn't groundbreaking. It's a great 'play on location' machine.
    Hope it works out for ya.

He said he was looking for a fun, fast, shallow game to mix it up. I like the choice OP, especially with the topper. IMDN would be a great game to target down the road, it’s awesome.

#71 2 years ago
    Quoted from chickenscratch:

Haha ya if I’m honest it’s already a contender for #5 but will stick to holding out on that slot, but I’m nearly positive it’ll find its way into the lineup at some point. My wife actually tried to lightly convince me to get WOZ yesterday for #5 as I said I would likely want something very different like a JJP, though I do believe I’d rather wait and see what the next pin theme is (Toy Story?).
    So many good pins, so little space! I’m going to be set for a long time/forever though with these 4, especially when I was more than thrilled to have 1. But… money is there, life is short and my wife would rather I get 4/5 than 1 for symmetry/cool barcade purposes (interior designer).
    She finally asked today “so what do these things cost” to which I replied with an “oh $6-10K each” and her response “but oh so worth it ” What a babe! I love seeing her randomly walk up to MBr at times and give it a try. It frustrates her, she really sucks, but I encourage along the way, give the “git gud” line, show her some tips and tell her she’s doing great. She’s super excited for Mandalorian, loves toppers (I had to buy a topper for all more that I have the BKSOR topper coming), loves all the mod options, and I think just really likes the art/concept of it all, how it bonds family/friends, ties into the room, etc. and I do believe she wants to get good. I hope she does!

This is definitely a good hobby to have your wife on board. It can be a huge time/money/space whore and although my wife doesn’t play, she’s totally cool with with my obsession with these damn machines.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chisox.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/creating-a-small-well-rounded-huo-collection?tu=chisox and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.