Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 259 posts
  • 153 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Sparky347
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Z-1.jpeg
    gay.jpg
    borat.jpg
    EW-DG-fix.jpg
    129810.jpg
    electra-woman-and-dyna-girl-series.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_0116.JPG
    jimnabors.jpg
    SmallWonder_S2.jpg
    gdxYNPm.jpg
    electra-woman-and-dyna-girl-series-on-dvd-cb3c.jpg
    Electra_Woman_12.jpg
    maury.jpg
    1374772189-jerry-springer.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    There are 259 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
    #151 9 years ago

Watching Paint Dry

#152 9 years ago

The LE comes with undercoat.

#153 9 years ago
    Quoted from silver_spinner:

any game with a music theme that's not current past 10 years.

Any game with a music theme that IS from the last 10 years.

#154 9 years ago

oprah-own.jpgoprah-own.jpg ARtitle.jpgARtitle.jpg
    #155 9 years ago

The Royalsimage.jpgimage.jpg

#156 9 years ago

Ambassador Rodman--unlimited possibilities on the play field. One thing might be 12 targets that need to be hit in order to complete the treatment mode.

Dennis_Rodman_with__467476b.jpgDennis_Rodman_with__467476b.jpg 140108080325-01-rodman-0108-story-top.jpg140108080325-01-rodman-0108-story-top.jpg
    #157 9 years ago

lunch lady.jpglunch lady.jpg Lunch Lady

#158 9 years ago

pends what kind of music you are referring to. house, trance, dub stup, dnb and many other electronica is superb. watch clubland at 3am on mtv. be educated

Quoted from neurokinetik:

Any game with a music theme that IS from the last 10 years.

#159 9 years ago

flameless candles.jpgflameless candles.jpg
    flameless candles the pinball

hit the skill shot to light the multi-colored candle. fail to make shots and your candles go out one by one. OH NO!

mrbill1.jpgmrbill1.jpg

#160 9 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

flameless candles the pinball
    hit the skill shot to light the multi-colored candle. fail to make shots and your candles go out one by one. OH NO!

flameless candles.jpg 48 KB

mrbill1.jpg 14 KB

Why not just a QVC pinball. They could sell the on QVC. Pinception!

#161 9 years ago

Actually, done tongue-in-cheek, that would be a great theme. Have Prince Phillip do the callouts.

#162 9 years ago

I hate to say this but .... ALL of these themes seem better to me than the new stern pinball

#163 9 years ago

Weight Watchers

#164 9 years ago

hindhit.jpghindhit.jpg
    #165 9 years ago

Mustang

#166 9 years ago

EastEnders_Title.pngEastEnders_Title.png
    #167 9 years ago

This one. Then again, you can collect all marshmallows and hit the leprechaun for a high fructose bonus!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#168 9 years ago

Prolapse the pinball. Hang out with your friends.

#169 9 years ago

Any washed up, 20 yrs past their prime "classic" to someone rock band.

Saying that I would be the first to buy IRON MAINDEN.

#170 9 years ago

Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, lacrosse, Pee Wee Herman, or a pond scum pin. Actually that last one might be more interesting to me that TWD or Wrestlemania.

#171 9 years ago

"Who's your Daddy? The Pin"
    tumblr_lgzkmzcwf01qetrcp.giftumblr_lgzkmzcwf01qetrcp.gif

Teen Witch
    teenbothLG.jpgteenbothLG.jpg

Top That!

#172 9 years ago

Body Break. You might need to be Canadian to understand.hal_joanne.jpghal_joanne.jpg

#173 9 years ago

The Baba Booey pin. Lots of drop targets to represent his choppers.

bababooey.jpgbababooey.jpg
    #174 9 years ago

Years ago Jeri Ellsworth was working on a "As Seen On TV" themed pinball. So Home Shopping Network isn't that far off!

A "Pee-Wee's Playhouse" pin would actually be a gangbusters idea. The kids of the early 90's now have careers and disposable income, and the game would have loads of interactive toy potential. Plus Netflix may do a new movie / series, probably based off what numbers they see from running the old episodes.

On the "TV viewers" debate, yes I'm sure a lot of people do watch WWE. Stern probably had the same stars in their eyes for the Wheel of Fortune, CSI and 24 viewer numbers.

All successful shows - and all watched by old people who don't spend money on anything, least of all pinball machines. That's what they mean by TWD being #1 in the PRIME demographic - people aged 18-49 who are spending money.

Conversely, you can have a show like Boston Legal, 30 Rock or The Mindy Project that have low ratings, but the people who do watch are higher income / education and therefore the shows still have value to advertisers.

We detractors aren't saying that ALL WWE fans are poor, dumb rednecks - rather that enough of them are to make this a questionable license. Even the dollar they'd put in for location use would probably get spent on a lottery ticket instead.

#175 9 years ago

For all the Mustang haters...

b6358bfb9828507e563b7a66c967be98.jpgb6358bfb9828507e563b7a66c967be98.jpglada-1600-01.jpglada-1600-01.jpgyugo.jpgyugo.jpg

#176 9 years ago

Date Rape Virtual Pinball

#177 9 years ago

10858-Wizard-of-Oz-pinball-jersey-jack.jpg10858-Wizard-of-Oz-pinball-jersey-jack.jpg
    #178 9 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

rather that enough of them are to make this a questionable license. Even the dollar they'd put in for location use would probably get spent on a lottery ticket instead.

Have you seen the insane amount of WWE merch??

I honestly think you guys are painting with a super-wide stereotypical brush when you are looking at this license, and aren't quite seeing it objectively.

I've been to a WWE live event. The place was packed, and an insane amount of fans were loaded with merch. I was one of the only ones that wasn't wearing a shirt with some wrassler on it.

Many of these fans spend hundreds and hundreds on replica title belts, shirts, posters, and other merch.

Heck, these guys are paying nearly $10,000 at auctions on stuff like a shirt worn by Paige (one of the middling Diva's).

You think pinball fans are intense? Holy crap...head to a wrestling forum.

Fine, the theme isn't for a lot of you...but if you are throwing your head in the dirt and pretending that only ignorant rednecks like it, then you are misinformed.

Pete

#179 9 years ago

The Duggar family! Old woman and the shoe multi-ball... Are you sure your mine mode.... Get the extra kid... I mean ball!

19-kids-tuesdays-668x375.jpg19-kids-tuesdays-668x375.jpg
    #180 9 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

Have you seen the insane amount of WWE merch??
    I honestly think you guys are painting with a super-wide stereotypical brush when you are looking at this license, and aren't quite seeing it objectively.
    I've been to a WWE live event. The place was packed, and an insane amount of fans were loaded with merch. I was one of the only ones that wasn't wearing a shirt with some wrassler on it.
    Many of these fans spend hundreds and hundreds on replica title belts, shirts, posters, and other merch.
    Heck, these guys are paying nearly $10,000 at auctions on stuff like a shirt worn by Paige (one of the middling Diva's).
    You think pinball fans are intense? Holy crap...head to a wrestling forum.
    Fine, the theme isn't for a lot of you...but if you are throwing your head in the dirt and pretending that only ignorant rednecks like it, then you are misinformed.
    Pete

Good point. The WWE has always done a great job of hitting the smaller cities that don't have professional sports teams. When they come to town, it is as close to big league as many of the smaller cities will get.

#181 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jimmydred:

The Duggar family! Old woman and the shoe multi-ball... Are you sure your mine mode.... Get the extra kid... I mean ball!

19-kids-tuesdays-668x375.jpg 41 KB

why does that picture look like "here's 2 gay dads and a bunch of kids that they adopted"?

#182 9 years ago
    Quoted from ek77:

10858-Wizard-of-Oz-pinball-jerse... 132 KB

One of the greats...too bad you can't let your man-pride go and enjoy this awesome game.

#183 9 years ago

#184 9 years ago

Sorry, post crashed... forum probably couldn't stand this.... picture (c) Lorenz

the walking francois.jpgthe walking francois.jpg

#185 9 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

A "Pee-Wee's Playhouse" pin would actually be a gangbusters idea. The kids of the early 90's now have careers and disposable income, and the game would have loads of interactive toy potential. Plus Netflix may do a new movie / series, probably based off what numbers they see from running the old episodes.

I grew up watching Pee Wee, I could imagine that being a really fun pin.

- Magic screen is the display on the backbox
    - floory pop-up bash toy
    - Randy steals your ball
    - Shoot ball into the dinosaur hole in the wall
    - Pterri ramp (he could glide down the ramp with your ball and reset back to the top after each time)
    - Dog chair and Chairy subways
    - Jambi's door opens up and grants you extra balls/bonuses/etc.
    - Penny Cartoon bonus rounds
    - etc. etc. etc.

#186 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pimp77:

One of the greats...too bad you can't let your man-pride go and enjoy this awesome game.

Great game piss poor theme.

#187 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jimmydred:

19-kids-tuesdays-668x375.jpg 41 KB

The 19 ball multi-ball would be insane though.

#188 9 years ago
    Quoted from jhanson:

The 19 ball multi-ball would be insane though.

They'd have to leave options to add additional balls into the trough

#189 9 years ago

WINGER

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #190 9 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

WINGER

image.jpg 20 KB

Dude... c'mon the new 2014 Winger stuff is pretty good.

#191 9 years ago
    Quoted from starfighter:

Dude... c'mon the new 2014 Winger stuff is pretty good.

No way! Popular TV shows in the 90s told me Winger was not okay to like.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #192 9 years ago

The Nutcracker Ballet

#193 9 years ago

plan b_2.jpgplan b_2.jpg
    #194 9 years ago

.bb2000.jpgbb2000.jpg

#195 9 years ago

Kiss (in the 2010s)

#196 9 years ago

Super Ron Jeremy Brothers

image.jpgimage.jpg

#197 9 years ago

Too many cooks. Although it would have a pretty deep rule set...

too_many_cooks.jpgtoo_many_cooks.jpg

#198 9 years ago

Harbor Fright theme.

#199 9 years ago
    Quoted from EvanDickson:

Too many cooks. Although it would have a pretty deep rule set...
    » YouTube video

Thread is WORSE, not 1000 times better

#200 9 years ago

You guys aren't being realistic.

Here,
    let me bore you with a dose of what Stern is really like...

ESPN_MNF_CLR_Pos.jpgESPN_MNF_CLR_Pos.jpg

EDIT: okay, wait, wrestling is worse, but Stern could totally sink this low.

There are 259 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/create-a-theme-worse-than-wwe-for-fun/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.