Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by JDub1006
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 12 years ago

That guy is a member of RGP. His house was featured on an episode of MTV teen cribs. Here is a link to the episode. http://www.mtv.com/videos/teen-cribs...09&channelId=1 One of the nicest houses I have ever seen.

#4 12 years ago

Wonder if it comes furnished?

#5 12 years ago

yep, I saw the cribs video to this awhile back, still disgusting.

#6 12 years ago

Yuck no thanks. It's actually more sad than anything else.

#7 12 years ago

Wow, is that over the top! I know with their parents footing the bill they won't be,but if those kids ever have to make a go of it on their own, they're in for a rude awakening. I feel sorry for them.

#8 12 years ago

It's funny that if you stay around these forums for a great length of time you'll eventually see
    the same stories repeated over and over.

This thread is a repeat of the same thread started on the same topic many months ago.
    Same with the warehouse find thread, that one's been around too.

#9 12 years ago

Trust me those kids are not in for a rude awakening, money makes more money. I am sure they can get a loan from pops to start their own business etc... assuming they are fairly intelligent they should do well to. That is insane though I owner what business that guy owns to have all that! How does one have time for their family still!

#10 12 years ago

You know, I think I watched that episode. They focused on the bowling ally didn't they?

#11 12 years ago

What?...........its just $7 million, whats stopping you?

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:

its just $7 million, whats stopping you?

$6,999,979.

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from Mando:

That is insane though I owner what business that guy owns to have all that!

As far as I recall, he imports Canadian lumber.

NAFTA is his very good buddy to him.

#14 12 years ago

What's amazing is the property taxes..15k for a 7m house. My father-in-law has a house in Buffalo NY going on the market at 359k. His taxes are 12.5k He offered it to us and a super huge discount...taxes are just to crazy

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from bluevegas:

That guy is a member of RGP. His house was featured on an episode of MTV teen cribs. Here is a link to the episode. http://www.mtv.com/videos/teen-cribs...09&channelId=1 One of the nicest houses I have ever seen.

On RGP that guy was ranting a few years earlier before the election that if Obama were to be elected he would go broke. Then the MTV cribs show came out and gave us a glimpse into those people who are apparently "broke" because of Obama.

I'd like to be that broke myself.

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHelp:

On RGP that guy was ranting a few years earlier before the election that if Obama were to be elected he would go broke. Then the MTV cribs show came out and gave us a glimpse into those people who are apparently "broke" because of Obama.

Well the house is for sale, so maybe he did go broke?

#17 12 years ago
    Quoted from bluevegas:

PinballHelp said:On RGP that guy was ranting a few years earlier before the election that if Obama were to be elected he would go broke. Then the MTV cribs show came out and gave us a glimpse into those people who are apparently "broke" because of Obama.
    Well the house is for sale, so maybe he did go broke?

Or he's moving into a house that can support a 4 lane bowling alley

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from btrip:

Or he's moving into a house that can support a 4 lane bowling alley

+1 And can also hold 50+ pins as well.

#19 12 years ago

The best way to make a small fortune, is to start with a large one.

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from Firebaall:

mandelbloom said:

That is insane though I owner what business that guy owns to have all that!
    As far as I recall, he imports Canadian lumber.
    NAFTA is his very good buddy to him.

If he's in the lumber business, I see why he is selling his house. This industry, as of late, is bottoming out big time... I *heard* a rumor that Stock lumber is not looking too good for
    future business ventures.

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from donjagra:

The best way to make a small fortune, is to start with a large one.

Yup, the more money you have the easier it is to make more

#22 12 years ago

*sigh* Ahhh... our old friend, Envy.

#23 12 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

Yes. "friend" should have been in quotes.

#24 12 years ago

Nice game room good for them.

Live life while you have it to live.

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from scottslash:

I agree....A little too many suppositions and conclusions about a family that they don't even know....How the kids are spoiled or unprepared, the house is 'disgusting', yucky and sad.....

Really? The guy has done well for himself and his family. Applaud his initiative....As noted he's a member of RGP and from what I have gained from conversations, he's a nice guy that did well in a niche industry. So what if he spent his money on a huge house and game room? That's his prerogative. I wouldn't mind being in his position.

#26 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Nice game room good for them.

Live life while you have it to live.

Exactly!!!

#27 12 years ago

Looked great to me. Good for him and his success.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/crazy-game-rooms-of-the-rich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.