SoA_102 (resized).png
SoA_53 (resized).png
SoA_4 (resized).png
SoA_5 (resized).png
SoA_2 (resized).png
SoA_3 (resized).png
SoA_1 (resized).png
#1 5 years ago

Just 3 months ago Stu finished his Flash Vs Arrow custom conversion ( https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/maybe-the-sickest-custom-pin-ever#post-4657660 ) of a Dolly Parton that just left me speechless. Well, he hasn't been exactly idle ever since. This thing is sick, he's even customized the inside of the body! Check this out! I'm cutting and pasting Stu's post from Facebook here to save time.

Stu Says;

My latest Uber-Custom Sons of Anarchy Pinball Machine.
It started out as a Bally Harley Davidson, then I converted it to Sons of Anarchy. As you will see in the photos the Cabinet is 1 continuous piece of Printed Leather ( no seams ). The Playfield is Printed by CPR, it is Not an overlay! Plastics & Backglass were also printed by CPR. The Apron, Shooter Gauge, Speaker Panel, Backbox Sides and Coin Box Bottom are also Printed Leather.
I used a Custom Red LED Display from XPin, and I have a PinSound Board for all the Sounds and Additional Music I added to the game.
All metal is Powder-Coated. I Designed all the Custom Graphics used on this game. You can see the entire Photo Documentary here:

http://s498.photobucket.com/user/iko3185/slideshow/Sons%20of%20Anarchy%20Conversion?sort=9

SoA_1 (resized).pngSoA_1 (resized).pngSoA_102 (resized).pngSoA_102 (resized).pngSoA_110 (resized).pngSoA_110 (resized).pngSoA_111 (resized).pngSoA_111 (resized).pngSoA_124 (resized).pngSoA_124 (resized).pngSoA_125 (resized).pngSoA_125 (resized).pngSoA_146 (resized).pngSoA_146 (resized).pngSoA_165 (resized).pngSoA_165 (resized).pngSoA_169 (resized).pngSoA_169 (resized).pngSoA_2 (resized).pngSoA_2 (resized).pngSoA_3 (resized).pngSoA_3 (resized).pngSoA_4 (resized).pngSoA_4 (resized).pngSoA_5 (resized).pngSoA_5 (resized).pngSoA_53 (resized).pngSoA_53 (resized).pngSoA_99 (resized).pngSoA_99 (resized).png
#2 5 years ago

My all time favorite show

#3 5 years ago

Damn that is Sweet! Stu's attention to detail is simply over-the-top. All that leather for the for the cabinet, speaker panel, and even the apron/shooter gauge is just incredible. With this level of artwork why is Stu not working for Stern or JJP?....I want this game!

#4 5 years ago

When can we see a video?

#5 5 years ago

This is awesome. I don’t really dig all of the purple personally but can appreciate the time and effort put into this.

Hopefully a gameplay video is uploaded at some point.

I really wish a SOA machine was put into production by one of the manufacturers. I’m currently watching the series for a second time and enjoying just as much as the first time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/crazy-custom-sons-of-anarchy-pin?hl=davijc02 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.