By mcluvin

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Here's mine and it happened today. This was so unbelievable, but I believe it.

I'm sitting at a table next to a group of guys in a restaurant and one is telling a story. I missed the first part, but the rest is crazy.

I think it started with some guy finds a duffel bag or buys the contents of an unpaid storage locker, something along those lines. He brings the stuff home and has to leave or something like that. Kid brother rummages through the stuff and finds something that looks kinda like a rifle scope. Turns out it's a military laser weapon used to temporarily blind people.

He calls the guy and asks what to do with it. Guy says get rid of it. The kid doesn't get rid of it and starts playing with it. He's sitting at his bedroom window zapping cars with it. When they come to a stop sign outside his house they stop. As they start to go he zaps them and they slam the brakes. At this point I'm like WTF? It gets better though.

The kid figures this thing may be worth some money so puts it up on Craigslist. A potential buyer contacts him and asks for a serial number just to confirm it's legit. The kid sends him the serial number. A couple hours later the house is surrounded by FBI agents demanding the weapon. The kid of course gives it up and they just leave. No charges filed. That is f'n crazy, but I totally believe it happened.

So what's the craziest thing you've ever overheard?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/craziest-thing-youve-overheard?tu=mcluvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.