(Topic ID: 48772)

Crappy pins in the wild

By PurpleTophat

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MB.JPG
    TAF.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 10 years ago

Crappy games in the wild can be fun...just a diff'rent way of playing. eXpecially if there's no tilt.

#29 10 years ago
    Quoted from PurpleTophat:

Yeah, I mean I don't wanna get off topic here, but I really don't understand why anyone who loves pinball doesn't appreciate Stern.

I appreciate a company that produces pinball machines. I won't suck their dick or act like they are saving the world though. That goes for any company at any time.

If you think that others made better games, that's cool by me, but if they had shut their doors, where would we be now?

Buying a bunch of pinball machines for a shitload less then we are now <---JJP started it no argument there.

#34 10 years ago

I'm not looking to start a love-fest. Just saying that I don't get why you'd hate any company that makes something that you love! Just seems all types of goofy to me.

Yeah actually love fests happen quite often round here so i never know

There are plenty of reason to dislike a company. Companies that give you incomplete games, raise their prices for no reason, don't let you know what's going on, etc etc. Not specific to one company. You & I that don't by NIB there's a lot less reason.

Any operators who are on this site need to start updating the pin map!

ops don;t worry much....they get the same monies working games or not.

#45 10 years ago
    Quoted from mattenno:

Compared to the Bally/Williams I've come across, they seem to have more issues.

Well I don;lt come across many games on location these days that are great runners

#47 10 years ago
    Quoted from surfsled:

pretty typical... ops don;t make money on pins. why keep dumping money in to them?

More to the point I have heard they make the same amount running well or poorly.

#49 10 years ago
    Quoted from shimoda:

b) machine has been cared for in this manner already - says a lot. Might have to try anyway.

I'm telling you my NF had 40 lbs of coil dust on the bottom and every damn where on the PF...but it cleaned up super nice. You never know.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thelaw.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/crappy-pins-in-the-wild?tu=thelaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.