5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by boiler2331
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizzardz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

No pinballer EVER refers to his pin, his machine, his game, his table, etc., as "my item"

This is my pinball, this is my item (with due apologies)

This is my pinball. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My pinball is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My pinball, without me, is useless. Without my pinball, I am useless. I must fire my pinball true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to outscore me. I must outscore him before he outscores me. I will...

My pinball and I know that what counts in tournaments is not the balls we shoot, the noise of our specials, nor the flashing lights we make. We know that it is the modes completed that count. We will complete them...

My pinball is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its springs and its sleeves. I will keep my pinball clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

My pinball and I are the defenders of my IFPA ranking. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is mine and there is no enemy, but those on the next round!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizzardz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside