4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinzrfun
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Howdy. When I browse Craigslist, I always just type "pinball" in the search box. However when you're listing something, you are forced to select one of their categories. There is no "pinball" category. I picked "video games" but that's not where I want it either. Is there a way to put it in a sub-forum category?
    What category do you guys select when listing a machine?
    Thanks in advance.

#2 4 years ago

"collectibles" usually works.

#3 4 years ago

I also do video games. As long as pinball is in the title people will find it. I also # collectables as well as pinball and gaming and arcade.

#4 4 years ago

Unfortunately it is not helping me sell this royal flush or old Chicago. BUY THEM!!!

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Howdy. When I browse Craigslist, I always just type "pinball" in the search box. However when you're listing something, you are forced to select one of their categories. There is no "pinball" category. I picked "video games" but that's not where I want it either. Is there a way to put it in a sub-forum category?
    What category do you guys select when listing a machine?
    Thanks in advance.

The more important question is what are you listing?

#6 4 years ago

Doh....pinball in THE TITLE! That did it! Many thanks Joe's cousin!
    Thanks guys.
    Panda it's my ACDC. Hate to do it, just the way it goes.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Doh....pinball in THE TITLE! That did it! Many thanks Joe's cousin!
    Thanks guys.
    Panda it's my ACDC. Hate to do it, just the way it goes.

When a game's gotta go, a game's gotta go. I've let go of games that I've regretted (Baywatch being the biggest one).

You gonna be at MGC this year? Would be a good place to sell it if you are.

#8 4 years ago

i once got a game by accidentally putting in "pin ball". He wasn't getting any responses to his ad.....

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/craigslist-questions and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.