4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mcluvin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

prostitute.jpg
    lowball or troll.jpg
    _ofcSpc.jpg

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I understood his story as the guy never being interested and just saying he was interested to get free time on the machine. That makes him douchey, assuming that is what happened. Plus the dude is using multiple names? Doesn't sound like a serious upstanding non-buyer to me.

It was a taf in awesome shape for 4k. Wasn't like anything insanely priced. It sold that same day like 2 hours later. Had a boatload of calls on it.

#102 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I understood his story as the guy never being interested and just saying he was interested to get free time on the machine. That makes him douchey, assuming that is what happened. Plus the dude is using multiple names? Doesn't sound like a serious upstanding non-buyer to me.

It was a taf in awesome shape for 4k. Wasn't like anything insanely priced. It sold that same day like 2 hours later. Had a boatload of calls on it.

#103 4 years ago
    Quoted from tjsynkral:

Was the guy serious? There's no way to know. I've shown up without a helper or cash, played and walked out just as rivelli described a few times, only to reach out to the seller with an offer the next day and eventually buy it.

Actually this happened to me wen I was selling a High Speed. The guy showed up in a tiny hatchback, hung out for almost an hour played the machine and left without buying. I was sure he was never seriously interested. He ended up renting a van and buying it a week later, paying my full asking price without haggling. Sometimes you never know

#104 4 years ago

Things are looking up. I recently switched the entire house over to LED bulbs. Had a big box of leftover incandescent and CFLs as a result, some new, but mostly used working. Listed them for free on CL. The second person inquiring about them actually came and got them. They even sent me a thank you e-mail.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 39.99
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 18.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 25.00
    Displays
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 4.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    ULEKstore
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    $ 24.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 22.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    € 3.95
    Flipper Parts
    Multigame
    $ 7,499.99
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside