4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by mcluvin
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

prostitute.jpg
    lowball or troll.jpg
    _ofcSpc.jpg

There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 4 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

Sometimes that's all the money people can afford.

I hear this often too, most lately the $3000 offer on my Twilight Zone. IMHO, you've got your priorities screwed up if you're looking to spend $3000 on a toy, when it's "all you can afford". Probably out to be spending your money on more important things.

#52 4 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

Sometimes that's all the money people can afford.

I hear this often too, most lately the $3000 offer on my Twilight Zone. IMHO, you've got your priorities screwed up if you're looking to spend $3000 on a toy, when it's "all you can afford". Probably out to be spending your money on more important things.

#53 4 years ago

First thing first. I tell my pinball collecting friends about the game and network BEFORE I consider another avenue (pinside included) for the sale. I sell my games for what I put into them and that way I keep the good people happy with good games and prices more accessible to those who are most appreciative of them.

Don't harma the karma y'all!

#54 4 years ago

Can't know until you ask. I have gotten great deals by simply asking. Someone lists for 5k. I ll politely ask for 3k. If they tell me to shove off, their loss. Im still willing to pay close to their ask, but you don't get anywhere in this world taking sticker price.

A smart response is" Sorry I really can't go that low, but I would maybe consider going to $4800 if you wanted to work something out." Don't burn bridges.

#55 4 years ago

I reply to all offers, lowball or not. In my experience is the person is just trolling for a great deal and you respond with a "no thanks, I can't go that low" and you don't hear back, you know what they were doing. If they're actually trying to work a deal with you, you'll hear back from them.

It only takes a few seconds to shoot an email that says "can't sell it for that" and then see what happens.

I know I like to hear back from sellers when I make an offer or an inquiry so I do the same for buyers when I'm the seller.

Dave

#56 4 years ago

I've had some weird buyers, but the worst are the ones that waste your time by agreeing and not showing up. My wife and I learned to never, ever hold something for a CL buyer.

I recently had a strange encounter with a seller for a kids bike. The bike was probably $350 new and the CL ad had $100. The asking price was good because it appeared to be in great shape, but I still had to offer $80 just in case. You don't want to leave anything on the table.

The seller nicely said it was too soon to lower the price, which is understandable because it did post that morning. The next e-mail from me was okay can you meet tonight and if it checks out I'll pay asking price. They reply not available tonight. Then they stopped responding to all communication when I tried to setup an alternate meeting time. Finally, the next day my wife had her friend call and set up a meeting, and I was able to get the bike. I think the first offer sent lower than asking caused this person to ignore someone that was very interested in buying. I shouldn't have had to jump through hoops to buy something someone obviously wanted to sell.

#57 4 years ago

Give the polite response if you can. If they continue to pester you, go ahead and whip out the DB response..

#58 4 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

I've had some weird buyers, but the worst are the ones that waste your time by agreeing and not showing up. My wife and I learned to never, ever hold something for a CL buyer.
    I recently had a strange encounter with a seller for a kids bike. The bike was probably $350 new and the CL ad had $100. The asking price was good because it appeared to be in great shape, but I still had to offer $80 just in case. You don't want to leave anything on the table.
    The seller nicely said it was too soon to lower the price, which is understandable because it did post that morning. The next e-mail from me was okay can you meet tonight and if it checks out I'll pay asking price. They reply not available tonight. Then they stopped responding to all communication when I tried to setup an alternate meeting time. Finally, the next day my wife had her friend call and set up a meeting, and I was able to get the bike. I think the first offer sent lower than asking caused this person to ignore someone that was very interested in buying. I shouldn't have had to jump through hoops to buy something someone obviously wanted to sell.

Why didn't you just head over with the $100 and then negotiate on the spot?

#59 4 years ago

Seems everyone else knows the art of negotiating better than me.

prostitute.jpg
    #60 4 years ago

To me, an offer is an offer. I have no emotional attachment to the sales transaction, so I can't understand (but don't judge) being upset with a 'lowball' offer. The negotiation has to start with a number, so why would I take any risk what so ever of offering something that you might take? Putting money on the table that doesn't need to be there makes no sense to me.

I learned from someone alot smarter than me that you definitely don't get if you don't ask. If I throw out a 'lowball' number, maybe they say yes, maybe they say no (or don't respond), maybe they counter. I assume that if someone doesn't respond or doesn't counter, that they are a pain to deal with and I'm better off anyway. If someone counters with a number very close to their offer price, then I know that they are firm, and I can continue to negotiate, or decide that I'm not willing to pay that price. No harm, no foul.

No expert by any means, but I buy and sell a fair amount of things, and I think everyone benefits when people aren't emotional when buying/selling. For the life of me, I just don't understand (and I don't claim to be in everyone's head so I'm not judging) why I would get upset if someone is willing to offer money for what I am selling. I appreciate their offer, and counter if I don't like it.

Peace and love

Aaron

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from cincyITguy:

To me, an offer is an offer. I have no emotional attachment to the sales transaction, so I can't understand (but don't judge) being upset with a 'lowball' offer. The negotiation has to start with a number, so why would I take any risk what so ever of offering something that you might take? Putting money on the table that doesn't need to be there makes no sense to me.
    I learned from someone alot smarter than me that you definitely don't get if you don't ask. If I throw out a 'lowball' number, maybe they say yes, maybe they say no (or don't respond), maybe they counter. I assume that if someone doesn't respond or doesn't counter, that they are a pain to deal with and I'm better off anyway. If someone counters with a number very close to their offer price, then I know that they are firm, and I can continue to negotiate, or decide that I'm not willing to pay that price. No harm, no foul.
    No expert by any means, but I buy and sell a fair amount of things, and I think everyone benefits when people aren't emotional when buying/selling. For the life of me, I just don't understand (and I don't claim to be in everyone's head so I'm not judging) why I would get upset if someone is willing to offer money for what I am selling. I appreciate their offer, and counter if I don't like it.
    Peace and love
    Aaron

Indeed, well stated. I am usually just grateful that someone has responded to my add.

#62 4 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Seems everyone else knows the art of negotiating better than me.

prostitute.jpg 23 KB

Is she selling Goodfellow newspapers?

#63 4 years ago
    Quoted from Docdar:

In general, I don't respond to lowball offers. Nothing really to be gained by it. What Pinfever is referring to is that he made an offer, then came back 2 weeks later with an offer $500 lower. Sorry, but that kinda offended me. Maybe I'm just too sensitive

NOT ACCURATE// I had offered two different options, the second time around I offerd a AC DC premium 07 Clear window run plus a cash amount . not sure where the 500 lower you speak of comes from .. Unless you feel my Ac Dc premium NIB is only worth 5000-5500 k .. which I would say you are nuts and go fish My ac dc premium and 1000 dollars seems fair to me .. Yeah you are to sensitive . But I am too ... So .. what ever brother man.. GLWTS of your SMB

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from egyptrus:

I know I like to hear back from sellers when I make an offer or an inquiry so I do the same for buyers when I'm the seller.

Thank you. That simple but courteous policy of yours is part of the reason why you received my $$$ and two other local sellers did not. And I thank you for that, because I'm very happy with my pin!

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from Razorbak86:

Thank you. That simple but courteous policy of yours is part of the reason why you received my $$$ and two other local sellers did not. And I thank you for that, because I'm very happy with my pin!

Glad to hear you're still enjoying the LOTR. I'd like to think that most everyone would rather deal with someone who is courteous and polite so I try to be those things when I'm selling, and when I'm buying.

Dave

#66 4 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

Why didn't you just head over with the $100 and then negotiate on the spot?

I didn't have an address. I got it the next day when my wife had her friend make the contact and went over to the person's house on my lunch break.

Funny, even though seller didn't know I was the one trying to buy the night before I didn't even try to negotiate down $10 or $20. I just forked over the $100. Even though the seller acted weird initially they certainly got full price.

#67 4 years ago

When it comes to a high $ item or something that can vary widely in condition or possible issues, I doesn't seem right to me for someone to try to talk down the price sight unseen. That just comes across as a little rude to me, especially if the price is more than fair to start with. If ya wanna haggle, at least see it and kick the tires and point out a scratch or two.

Then again, you can be selling a $100k sports car for $10 and someone will still offer you $5 for it because they "want a deal" (despite the insane deal they are already being offered.) These people I just want to tell "For you, special price... $20"

Though what really bugged me was the clown that would always reply to every CL ad I ever placed... I always put "cash only, no trades" but this guy would cal and ask me if I wanted to trade for his 1981 washer and dryer that I could get running again with "just a little bit of work". When I would remind him of what my post said, he would counter with "How about trade for a "vintage kayak from the 70s that only needs to have the rubber replaced and a small hole on the top patched". (No joke, it was even yellow metallic glitter.) After about the 8-9th call within a few months on various listings, I would just answer after seeing the caller ID and tell him I didn't want his crappy Sanford and Son washer combo and that he should have taken the junky kayak to the dump 30 years ago and that I would only trade for stacks of cash. Silly me for not wanting to trade my MM for such a deal huh?

As for my answer: I suggest responding, but encourage them to actually see the piece before talking numbers so that they know exactly what they are negotiating on. That way you can also see how serious someone is or if they are just fishing.

#68 4 years ago

When selling, I only negotiate price in the presence of Benjamin Franklin.

#69 4 years ago

Sounds like an oxymoron. Craigslist.....Etiquette.

In my personal experience CL is a circus and should be avoided at all costs.

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dr_Smith:

I doesn't seem right to me for someone to try to talk down the price sight unseen. That just comes across as a little rude to me, especially if the price is more than fair to start with. If ya wanna haggle, at least see it and kick the tires and point out a scratch or two.

Exactly. Make a little more than just offering less so YOU get a deal.

Totally not very related, but I had an NOS string guitar (Just was a new in the sealed box cheap guitar I got from Sam's Club for like $200, never opened it), and had it on CL for quite awhile at $150, someone made me an offer and I decided to take it since there had been little interest, he drove to my house, I brought the box out and he proceeded to start to open it. "Yo Yo, what are you doing?" ... "I'm gonna play it!"... "Uh, not until you buy it buddy!" he started at me like I was crazy.

He left.

#71 4 years ago

I have over 200 items for sale on craigslist at any given time, not pinball stuff, just a variety of stuff. (Related to my day job). I sell stuff every day and get inquiries constantly, day and night. The lowballs i don't really mind. So etimes i counter, sometimes i accept, sometimes I ignore. The ones that get me are the 'What's the least you'll take?" types. Sorry, fella it doesn't work that way. I almost always give the exact same response, "I will entertain offers in person." That's usually the last I hear from most of them but a small percentage end up coming out and buying.

#72 4 years ago

Then there are the people that ask if you still have it and you never hear back from when you immediately reply that it is. I like to think of them as concerned citizens checking in to make sure you are properly taking care of some item. It's 10pm, do you know where the vacuum you have listed on craigslist it?

And then there are the kind who call, ask a couple questions, and then say 'I get paid the Friday after next. Will you hold it for me until then?’ Nope, call back when you have money. Those people never buy.

#73 4 years ago

Jobi,

Those people asking if you still have it are farming numbers to spam. You should never respond to someone who asks if you still have it.

And yes, holding for someone is taboo unless they are travelling at least a half hour to come get it. In that case, I will hold it from the time they leave til the time they get here - no longer.

#74 4 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

Jobi,
    Those people asking if you still have it are farming numbers to spam. You should never respond to someone who asks if you still have it.
    And yes, holding for someone is taboo unless they are travelling at least a half hour to come get it. In that case, I will hold it from the time they leave til the time they get here - no longer.

I ask sometimes if someone still has an item.

#75 4 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

I brought the box out and he proceeded to start to open it. "Yo Yo, what are you doing?" ... "I'm gonna play it!"... "Uh, not until you buy it buddy!" he started at me like I was crazy.
    He left.

Hmmm, could have been a block of scrap wood in there and resealed. I wouldn't buy it in the box without opening it either.

#76 4 years ago

i like the "buyers" that tell me i have a $500. game not even a low ball offer just an email stating what i should be asking.

#77 4 years ago
    Quoted from freddy:

i like the "buyers" that tell me i have a $500. game not even a low ball offer just an email stating what i should be asking.

I'll tell you what you should be asking even if I am not buying. Free of charge.

#78 4 years ago
    Quoted from wayout440:

Hmmm, could have been a block of scrap wood in there and resealed. I wouldn't buy it in the box without opening it either.

Him being at my house he kinda knew where I lived. He could have paid and opened it right there.

#79 4 years ago
    Quoted from SadSack:

Jobi,

That is also how a lot of people start their negotiation and end up buying, asking if something is available. If the numbers are coming from the local area code it probably isn't farming. If they ask by email when craigslist masks the email address it isn't farming. I publish the phone number in the listing anyways so if they want tomharvest my number I'll make it easy. It's a google voice number so if i get spammed im just block it moving forwards. Now if i get an email or a text for an odd area code that wants to know if 'the item' is still available, them i ignore. Call a spade a spade, but don't call it 'the item'.

#80 4 years ago

I don't understand the people that come over seemingly just to play your games, talk your ear off for an hour about pinball, then leave without the game. In this day and age there's gameplay videos for any pinball machine online, so you should know what you're looking at before you get there. Unless the machine was grossly misadvertised, I see no reason why you'd walk away. Selling games is frustrating to say the least, but it may be worse in my area.

#81 4 years ago
    Quoted from toddsvec:

Exactly. Make a little more than just offering less so YOU get a deal.
    Totally not very related, but I had an NOS string guitar (Just was a new in the sealed box cheap guitar I got from Sam's Club for like $200, never opened it), and had it on CL for quite awhile at $150, someone made me an offer and I decided to take it since there had been little interest, he drove to my house, I brought the box out and he proceeded to start to open it. "Yo Yo, what are you doing?" ... "I'm gonna play it!"... "Uh, not until you buy it buddy!" he started at me like I was crazy.
    He left.

I would have walked too!? This isn't best buy. What if he got home, opened the box and it was broken? your dealing with cash on Craigslist, no returns. It's important to check it out before you hand over the cash. I would assume if the person was sitting in front of me he has cash in hand ready to buy. Why wouldn't you let him open it? That way he can't call later saying it was broke ect

#82 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jobi:

Then there are the people that ask if you still have it and you never hear back from when you immediately reply that it is.

Add to the ad, "if the ad is up its still for sale" then you can ignore all emails asking that question

#83 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinmister:

Craigslist brings out some pretty strange folk. I have been lowballed and even offered guns and other weird shit for trade. I usually ignore and in my post I will ad a disclaimer-due to spam, please leave a contact number if interested. This at least limits people that are not serious.

lowball or troll.jpg 11 KB

Guns are weird? Haha. I have definitely worked some interesting trades over the years on craigslist. Nothing RE pins but I once took a junk car in trade and sold it for a buck eighty in scrap AFTER I stripped the battery, tail lights, leather interior and aluminum rims off of it. That was in addition to the cash and shotgun I received. That dude wanted my bmx bike bad. FYI I traded the IM VE for a very nice ACDC and cash. The guy who offered $3500's email handle was LOL (I don't remember what his actual email address was.)

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Is she selling Goodfellow newspapers?

Is "she" even a "she" is is she a chick with a... Errrrrrr never mind.

#85 4 years ago

Glad you like the AcDc. I am loving this Iron Man VE. Already ordered the shaker for it. Thanks for the trade, I enjoyed meeting you and seeing your collection.

#86 4 years ago
    Quoted from madtown:

Why wouldn't you let him open it?

Because if he didn't want it, it would no longer be new in the box. He could have paid me, opened it and if it was broken I wouldn't have been an A-hole about it, but if he just changed his mind, you're right, this isn't Best Buy! He wanted to open it and play it and see how it sounded.

#87 4 years ago

Posted a ladder a few days ago. 3 guys asked me if I still had it. A prompt yes to all 3. Only 1 responds. He does end up buying the ladder.

The ones I really hate are where I'm giving something away for free. If I say curb alert, nobody comes, but they will ask if it is still there. If I relent and hold it for somebody, 2 out of 3 times they don't show up. I should just toss the stuff, but I know somebody could probably use it. Just hate the hassle....

#88 4 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Posted a ladder a few days ago. 3 guys asked me if I still had it. A prompt yes to all 3. Only 1 responds. He does end up buying the ladder.
    The ones I really hate are where I'm giving something away for free. If I say curb alert, nobody comes, but they will ask if it is still there. If I relent and hold it for somebody, 2 out of 3 times they don't show up. I should just toss the stuff, but I know somebody could probably use it. Just hate the hassle....

I totally agree. I put a bunch of stuff out, and I got text after text of sob stories begging me to let them have it. Then I hold it for them, and no one shows. WTF? I just assumed they wanted it to pawn to get their next fix, and figured out a different way to get it.

#89 4 years ago

If $5K is fair, and someone offers me $3K, I'd probably just ignore it. I'd rather take a little less from someone that has less time to waste so they don't waste mine than that $3K guy going all the way up to asking.

Quoted from jrivelli:

Someone lists for 5k. I ll politely ask for 3k. If they tell me to shove off, their loss. Im still willing to pay close to their ask, but you don't get anywhere in this world taking sticker price.

I've never minded the lowballers, those guys are harmless. Also, tire kick me all day, it's all good and it's all part of it. But if you make an appointment to come see the game, and you have no intention of buying it, that's what pisses me off.

You can always tell, the vast majority of the time, when someone pulls up to look at a game with a vehicle that isn't capable of transporting it, they are a complete waste of time. There have been a couple exceptions, but not many. Anyone who is serious shows up with cash and a truck.

#90 4 years ago

Jalpert - you bring up a good point about people coming and not being serious about buying. I had an EM game for sale a while back and a guy wanted to come take a look, said he was really excited about this particular title, blah blah blah. He comes over, plays a bunch of games on it, and another EM game that I was going to have for sale. After he plays a few games, I ask him what he thinks of it. He says "oh, I have no intention of buying it as it's more than I can afford but wanted to see if I liked it enough that I'd eventually want to buy it" Are you kidding me?

Now, as far as the guy that shows up without a proper pinball hauling vehicle, I'm ok with that. If you live fairly close and want to check the game out first before buying it and having to borrow your buddy's truck or whatever, that's cool. Of course, if you want the game, you'd better pay for it or if someone else comes along to look at it and is ready to buy it, it's gone.

I'd much rather have the guy who intends to buy the game but isn't prepared to take it right that second than someone coming to just to play.

Dave

#91 4 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone who is serious shows up with cash and a truck.

Exactly.

I had a goofy guy call me and I just had a odd feeling about him.

He asks when he can come and see the game, I asked him what he was driving to pick up the game (my pole barn is in the back of my property), and he says a Ford Escort GT.

#92 4 years ago
    Quoted from jalpert:

If $5K is fair, and someone offers me $3K, I'd probably just ignore it. I'd rather take a little less from someone that has less time to waste so they don't waste mine than that $3K guy going all the way up to asking.

I've never minded the lowballers, those guys are harmless. Also, tire kick me all day, it's all good and it's all part of it. But if you make an appointment to come see the game, and you have no intention of buying it, that's what pisses me off.
    You can always tell, the vast majority of the time, when someone pulls up to look at a game with a vehicle that isn't capable of transporting it, they are a complete waste of time. There have been a couple exceptions, but not many. Anyone who is serious shows up with cash and a truck.

Ya, once a guy showed up, played TAF for like 20min with no word. Finally Im like "So ready to get it loaded up?" And he says "No, but thanks for letting me play it" and leaves.

He tried this again like 5 months later under a different name cause I told him previously to please not come back top buy a game. Showed up at my door and I said no thanks and asked him to leave. closed door and poof

#93 4 years ago

I have no problem with someone that rolls up on a razor scooter to buy a game as long as they are serious.

It's just been my experience, that 9 times out of 10, people who show up in vehicles that aren't capable of hauling the game aren't serious about buying it.

Quoted from egyptrus:

Now, as far as the guy that shows up without a proper pinball hauling vehicle, I'm ok with that. If you live fairly close and want to check the game out first before buying it and having to borrow your buddy's truck or whatever, that's cool. Of course, if you want the game, you'd better pay for it or if someone else comes along to look at it and is ready to buy it, it's gone.

#94 4 years ago
    Quoted from jrivelli:

Ya, once a guy showed up, played TAF for like 20min with no word. Finally Im like "So ready to get it loaded up?" And he says "No, but thanks for letting me play it" and leaves.
    He tried this again like 5 months later under a different name cause I told him previously to please not come back top buy a game. Showed up at my door and I said no thanks and asked him to leave. closed door and poof

How can you be sure that he wouldn't buy the other game? You may have thrown away a sale.

#95 4 years ago
    Quoted from tjsynkral:

How can you be sure that he wouldn't buy the other game? You may have thrown away a sale.

I agree with rivelli. Screw that guy. I would rather lose a sale than deal with a complete douchebag.

#96 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I agree with rivelli. Screw that guy. I would rather lose a sale than deal with a complete douchebag.

All rivelli said is the guy played the machine and didn't buy it. Nothing douchey about that. Showing up and testing the machine is not an obligation to buy.

Was the guy serious? There's no way to know. I've shown up without a helper or cash, played and walked out just as rivelli described a few times, only to reach out to the seller with an offer the next day and eventually buy it. Maybe that guy would have done the same if rivelli hadn't told him "never come here again."

Methinks you're labeling the wrong person as the complete douchebag.

#97 4 years ago
    Quoted from tjsynkral:

Methinks you're labeling the wrong person as the complete douchebag.

I understood his story as the guy never being interested and just saying he was interested to get free time on the machine. That makes him douchey, assuming that is what happened. Plus the dude is using multiple names? Doesn't sound like a serious upstanding non-buyer to me.

#98 4 years ago

I had a pinball machine I was getting ready to put up for sale when I saw an ad on CL looking for that specific pinball machine. I contacted the guy and made arrangements for him to see and play the pinball machine.

He drove about 90 minutes after work on a bike to get to my place. Once he gets here, he plays the machine, likes it and is very excited about getting it. He thinks my price is very reasonable. Then he thanks me and says he'll call me later.

I never experienced that, letting a pinball machine go without making an offer or any downpayment. So I finished cleaning it up and was getting ready to list the game the next week, when the buyer calls me and says he's ready to pick it up for my asking price.

He shows up and I help him load it. It was his first pinball machine purchase, so he probably didn't know that machines sell pretty quickly. He was lucky that I did't have it listed yet.

#99 4 years ago
    Quoted from tjsynkral:

I've shown up without a helper or cash, played and walked out just as rivelli described a few times, only to reach out to the seller with an offer the next day and eventually buy it.

Save everyone some time... be a willing AND able buyer.

#100 4 years ago
    Quoted from tjsynkral:

Sorry you only get one time tool shit on your rep. I heard from others prior to that second time he does that often. So there's that too I suppose.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 839.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 16.00
    Tools
    PinballSolutions.eu
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,199.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 129.25
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 29.90
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Bright Lights Pinball
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 25.50
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Mods for your pinballs
    $ 21.00
    $ 2.50
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 104 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside