12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by way2wyrd
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

I dont feel like driving up there but if this is real its a steal.

Im a bit hesitant tho as its been on CL for a day and still available

also the box shown is not the box that this game came in.

dallas.craigslist.org link

I would like a fellow pinsider to get this if possible

#2 12 years ago

That is a deal, good luck to anyone who is trying for this.

#3 12 years ago

That is just the playfield kit, not the whole game. Not sure if you noticed that...also I hope no one gets it cause that game blows hahaaha

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

that game blows hahaaha

x2

Revenge from Mars is way better....why anybody would convert one (no matter how cheap), needs a straight jacket.

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from Firebaall:

Revenge From Mars is way better....why anybody would convert one (no matter how cheap), needs a straight jacket.

I had a NUCORE RFM for a while, would have loved to have a second game that is an easy swap. Some people are space limited, and two games in one space is more then they can pass up. SWEP1 is pretty bad, but not the worst game I have ever played.

#6 12 years ago

Isn't that game in the top 100?

#7 12 years ago

Stern Indy is in the top 100 too, that doesn't really mean anything...my top 100 is totally different than your top 100

#8 12 years ago

I got it. Thanks for the tip. I was 30 miles away when I read this headed to Houston.

David

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from V8chopper:

I got it. Thanks for the tip. I was 30 miles away when I read this headed to Houston.

Sweet!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/craigslist-deal-in-okc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.