(Topic ID: 163960)

Craigslist coward and liar that attended the Pintastic show.

By shacklersrevenge

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Tubes
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

13664511_10208152632306540_1018896014_n_(resized).png
    #1 7 years ago

Brought my Capcom Breakshot to pintastic for free play, many people enjoyed it. Had it for sale and sold it yesterday to a good guy who will enjoy it more.

My friend told me about this that popped up on craigslist. It was either taken down or flagged a few hours later, when I started to question it among a few people.

First of all, I'm only 35 lol. Second of all, Rob Gwaxt is a friend of mine, and I have never had any falling outs or bad dealings/feelings, so there is nothing there to discuss negatively. Third, I consider Gabe a genuinely great guy and praised him, his staff and the show TO HIM in person at the show.

I wouldn't feel the need to dignify any of this nonsense, but to just make people aware that there is a lurking loser, a coward and a liar among the community, a bad egg if you will. He has also called out other people within the hobby before as well.

p.s I don't know if I am someone but I have about 3 years to become one apparently.

13664511_10208152632306540_1018896014_n_(resized).png13664511_10208152632306540_1018896014_n_(resized).png

#2 7 years ago

Usually when there is some loon spouting off nonsense, it is seen for what it is. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

#3 7 years ago

Oh I'm not worried, I just think he's an asshole.

#4 7 years ago

Sounds like the same ahole that made some bs cl ads up about me a while back .....

#5 7 years ago

Not sure what to make of that situation.
    Thinking back over the events of the show weekend, do you recall talking to any certain guy that may have taken part of your conversation out of context and made it into something that it wasn't?
    Are you thinking you met this guy and talked to him, but you don't really know him, -or-
    that you did not meet him, but perhaps he overheard part of some conversation you were having with someone else and he didn't grasp enough of that conversation to accurately know what you were talking about?

Just gotta move on I guess, and try to have a good/positive rest of the year.

#6 7 years ago

Not that it had to be anyone who actually attended the show, but if it was then the only person I encountered who violated the No Bullying policy was the over-eager janitor woman who couldn't wait to clean the public restrooms. Maybe she's out to get you for an untidy bowl and has a preternatural knowledge of pinball and Pinside politics.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/craigslist-coward-and-liar-that-attended-the-pintastic-show and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.