Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When selling a game to a stranger, what do you do?”

• I insist on meeting them in a public place. Period. 5 votes
      7%
    • I feel them out, maybe check them out online to see if they're real, but barring anything noteworthy, I'd have them come to my house. 29 votes
      43%
    • I don't worry about having people to my house to buy games. If they're in the hobby- That's good enough for me! 34 votes
      50%

(68 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4252 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#56 7 years ago

Looking at this thread from an overseas perspective, it's just mind blowing ...

I was a second hand dealer for 20 years here, and never once did I feel threatened. Dealt with some pretty scummy people at times too. Gives me perspective on how lucky we are to live in a relatively safe country.

PS .. this ad was posted on Los Angeles Craigslist today ... I immediately thought of this thread. (Lol at "Eastman" too..)

<paste>

Full size "The Simpsons" pinball machine. In good condition. I would recommend a slight tune up. Rarely used Eastman. $975. Reply via email.

I will not respond to ridiculous "low ball" offers. Serious interest must respond with a truck to transport. Sold as is. Law enforcement home so don't even think about anything other than the purchase of this machine.

<end>

rd

#60 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Just wear sunglasses at night so they know you dont f*** around

"I HAVE COME TO LOOK AT YOUR PINNNNNNBALL MAAAAACHINNNNE!"

IMG_4252 (resized).JPGIMG_4252 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rotordave.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/craigs-list-safety-or-not-so-craigs-laughs?tu=rotordave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.