Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Craig
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hydro_Thunder_003.JPG
    Farmall_Super_A.jpg
    Pin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_014.JPG
    Pin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_013.JPG
    Pin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_008.JPG
    Pin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_012.JPG
    Pin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_002.JPG
    PLAYBOY1.jpg
    PLAYBOY.jpg
    015.JPG
    016.JPG
    019.JPG
    017.JPG
    103_3170.jpg
    SPACEIN_VADERS3.jpg
    P.Boy_Stern_.jpg
    There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

BLACK_ROSE said:Anyone Ever Owned or Played an " Apollo 13 " ? The Pin is 2 hr's from me, and it's still Listed.. I made an Offer of $ 1350.00
    I would happily pay $1600-$2k for one of those.. Jonesing to own one of those in fact!

I've Never even saw 1 , but If I do and It's 4-Sale ,, I Rem this Post...

3 months later
    #52 11 years ago

TOTAN 4-Sale down my way ,, I emailed offering a Good Cash offer , bet I'm Way to late ..

charlotte.craigslist.org link

Also lOOk at the Heavy Metal pin w/ the p/f wear for $ 1299.00 + Taxes .. ( No Way )

#53 11 years ago

So how much does a new TOTAN playfield cost? I never understood why people take pictures of things all dirty and unwashed. Trucks for sale with mud all over them, cars with trash on the seats... just spend a few minutes and wipe it down

#54 11 years ago

That p/f would Clean up Great ... I've seen them Worse than that ,, Newer Bally's & Sterns

#55 11 years ago

Just got a call from the guy w/ the TOTAN , I ask'd what his Best Cash price is , he said " I have an offer for $ 7500.00 after some local guy came and Played it " I told him and you didn't take it ..

I asked him when was the last tyme you cleaned the p/f , if Ever , he said Last year , also I asked if the Pin has a Credit dot ( No idea what that was )

The Owner bought it NIB so he say's .

#56 11 years ago

Those are the dirtiest posts underneath the lamp I have ever seen. This thing would clean up REAL nice.

#57 11 years ago

I asked 2 days ago about that To tan and he told me 7800! Never hit the delete button so fast

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

2010 Ironman ,,, I haven't play-ed it,, Is it any Good or does it Suck ? Cheap Price !!!!!
    This is a Mr Pin Classified listing ,,,
    ...... Ironman, 2010 Stern: 2195.00
    Ironman classic. Perfect condition. Less than 100 plays.
    Chris Phone: 616-437-6575
    [email protected], Rockford, Michigan

I don't see this ad. Did you see it today? Thanks.

#59 11 years ago

That IM Listing was Posted 1 yr ago ..

3 weeks later
    #60 11 years ago

I've called and Emailed this Lady w/ No Response . And Hell Yes , I was a Day late .. " FunHouse "
    A Great buy ,, From the Pict- anyway !!

greensboro.craigslist.org link

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I've called and Emailed this Lady w/ No Response . And Hell Yes , I was a Day late .. " Funhouse "
    A Great buy ,, From the Pict- anyway !!
    greensboro.craigslist.org link

She took it off CL

#62 11 years ago

Anyone want an X-Files ,,, It's mine ,,, S.O.L.D !!!!!!!!! .......

winstonsalem.craigslist.org link

#63 11 years ago

New List-n with-n 17 miles of me ,,,,,,,,,,,,

#64 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Go get that bbbb, b_r

#65 11 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

You ain't there yet? What kind of prices is he/she asking?

3 weeks later
    #66 11 years ago

Me Not check-n C.List has become a Bad habit lately , mainly because I Don't Own an I phone and have the C.List app & those that do , Have a Big Head start .. But I did lOOk 2-day and found a Yard-Sale List-n w/ a Pinball added .. No Phone # was added , so I just went to their house today
    ( Sunday ) . The Pin was a Williams 1966 A-Go-Go ,,
    He has a $ 600.00 sticker on it and I got him wayyyy Down and Turned my Pin Tech- Jack on it.. The Pin works Ok , w/ the exception of the Flippers needing to be adjusted . I bought 2 Hunter Ceiling Fans w/ remotes and ( 2 ) Floor mount sub-woffer's , 110w and 100w for my Pin's .. Wasn't a wasted Trip after all.
    I also Hooked up MrTechnoBarn w/ the Honda 1100 .

Pin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_002.JPGPin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_002.JPG Pin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_012.JPGPin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_012.JPG Pin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_008.JPGPin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_008.JPG Pin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_013.JPGPin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_013.JPG Pin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_014.JPGPin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_014.JPG

#67 11 years ago

nice looking GoGo pin has the 4 flippers and the spinning wheel -

#68 11 years ago

And it was Weird to Play,,, the 4 flipper's bats were Kinda Krossed ,, CraZZy !!!

The Spin-n Wheel was Cool 2 ,, I Hope Jack get's it and Does a Restore ,, He's Great with EM's ...

#69 11 years ago

Yeah those flippers will drive ya nuts after a few beers
    - I didn't know you spoke Spanish BR pretty cool

6 months later
    #70 11 years ago

I didn't know you spoke Spanish BR pretty cool

Espinaol Bedaiho , ,, What ever i said .... Anyone need My Tiller ? I'm Gett-n a Super A

Farmall_Super_A.jpgFarmall_Super_A.jpg

1 month later
    #71 10 years ago

I have my Hydro Thunder on C.List in W-Salem , NC Listed ... $ 400.00 to a Buyer from Here..
    Work's Perfect , and the monitor is Great !! I want to Pick up another OffRoad Thunder to Link

Hydro_Thunder_003.JPGHydro_Thunder_003.JPG

#72 10 years ago

This thread is an excellent idea!
    This isn't mine, but it popped up on the St. Louis Craigslist.

stlouis.craigslist.org link

5 months later
    #73 10 years ago

I have a Bally " Escape from the Lost World " on C.List ,,, $ 1000.00 ..

Cheap & it lOOks and Plays Great !!

#74 10 years ago

My brother and I were over at B_R's yesterday and got to play this pin. Really interesting little pin here with some great shots. I've never seen a Bally 6803 look this nice. Playfield, cabinet, boards, everything looked awesome. No wear on playfield that I saw and the cabinet had bright colors. Really great little pin -- if I wasn't already now 1 over capacity and possibly 2 by the end of the night with an eBay auction (not counting LAH), then I'd pick this one up.

#75 10 years ago

I've also seen the machine and would buy it if I had room. I sent the URL to my son to see if he's interested. Good luck with the sale, BR.

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/craigs-list-alert/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.