Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 36 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Craig
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hydro_Thunder_003.JPG
    Farmall_Super_A.jpg
    Pin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_014.JPG
    Pin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_013.JPG
    Pin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_008.JPG
    Pin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_012.JPG
    Pin_&_Bike-_Yardsale_002.JPG
    PLAYBOY1.jpg
    PLAYBOY.jpg
    015.JPG
    016.JPG
    019.JPG
    017.JPG
    103_3170.jpg
    SPACEIN_VADERS3.jpg
    P.Boy_Stern_.jpg
    There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 12 years ago

I get up on the Week-end's fairly early to check C.List for some Pin Deal's.. I screwed up this Morning .. Look at this.. I will Use this Thread to List a Few Near me,, I hope other Member's Here will show their Close-by Deal's Also.. ( Happy Hunting ) " Dog Will Hunt " Low-ball-n is Legal !!!

......... greensboro.craigslist.org link

...... I goin to look at this T2 tomorrow,, Yea,, but NOT for $ 1800.00

..... charlotte.craigslist.org link

.... ,,,,

#2 12 years ago

" Dog Will Hunt "

Les.jpegLes.jpeg

#3 12 years ago

primus.....jerry was a racecar driver,
    think he drove a 442?

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from HELLODEADCITY:

primus.....jerry was a racecar driver,
    think he drove a 442?

I heard he'd light em up just for fun

#5 12 years ago

it's easy to do when you're driving so goddamn fast

#6 12 years ago

He never did come in last.

#7 12 years ago

Anyone Ever Owned or Played an " Apollo 13 " ? The Pin is 2 hr's from me, and it's still Listed.. I made an Offer of $ 1350.00 and haven't heard back yet.. If it's in Killer cond- What's it worth ?

.... Is it a Fun Pin ?? 13 ball's,,, Seem's like that would be a Drain City !!!

,,, raleigh.craigslist.org link

#8 12 years ago

Never played it.. the multiball looks almost retarded, lol

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

13 ball's,,, Seem's like that would be a Drain City !!!

Haha..your not far off mate,you certainly get down to the standard 3 ball multi very fast.Infact the sheer wait on the flippers seems to buckle under the stain lol!

Very well themed Pin IMHO,great sounds and toys with some depth also,im never too shy to put a few plays on one when i come across..if you had never played any top 50 pins you would think this is awesome...head to head there's just too many better pins

#10 12 years ago

Hmmm, being mentioned by BR = "ad removed by author?" What's going on here??

#11 12 years ago

Hey BR, there's a BR in Richmond for $1550. Supposedly in good shape an LEDed. If I hadn't just blown my pin budget for the year on DW, T2, Black Hole and HSII I'd probably go look at it.

#13 12 years ago

It's on eBay now: ebay.com link: Black Rose Pinball Machine

Thanxxx GF,, I just Raised the Bid to $ 701.50 ,,, That Want Last Long tho.. I sold Andrew my Last B_Rose a Few month's ago.. And it was Loaded w/Led's also.. a Beauty too !!!

,, Hmmm, being mentioned by BR = "ad removed by author?" What's going on here??

( I didn't Get it !!!!!!!!!!!! )

.. Check out Jeri here pull-n Mylar off of a B_R ...

TZ_and_the_Crew.jpgTZ_and_the_Crew.jpg

#14 12 years ago

That was such a nice description, I figured it WAS a BLACK_ROSE owned BR

#15 12 years ago

2010 Ironman ,,, I haven't play-ed it,, Is it any Good or does it Suck ? Cheap Price !!!!!

This is a Mr Pin Classified listing ,,,
    ...... Ironman, 2010 Stern: 2195.00
    Ironman classic. Perfect condition. Less than 100 plays.
    Chris Phone: 616-437-6575
    [email protected], Rockford, Michigan

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

...... Ironman, 2010 Stern: 2195.00
    Ironman classic. Perfect condition. Less than 100 plays.

The reason it is so cheap is because it's the "classic" version. You don't want this one. If it was the "pro" version, it would be a steal at that price.

#17 12 years ago

Just bought a really sweet pinball clock off CL and the dude explained to me that he had been big into collecting pins but had gotten out of it. Said he had all the big names at one time - TSPP, AFM, TAF, MM, etc. Sorta reminded me of BR. The only one he had left was a completely restored HS2 that he said he'd sell for $2100.

Anyway, he had a bunch of other assorted crap for sale, so I walked away with a whole bag full of white o-rings and assorted colors of flipper rubber, lots of electronic parts (chips, fuses, connectors, etc.), HS2 coasters and key fob, T2 promo flyer, the clock, a heavy duty moving dolly, a WPC 89 MPU board (supposedly non-working but no visible hacks or damage), and some some T2 plastics for $130. Yeah, it's not a truckload of games for $50 each (you suck, BD!), but I consider it an ok score, especially if I can fix that MPU board. He also had several translites for $50 that I passed on, including T2 and TAF and a lot of stickers and some plastics for CFTBL. I can pass along his contact info if anybody wants it.

The clock is friggen sweet! It will look great in my pinball room when and if they repair the water damage.

img0269wy.jpgimg0269wy.jpg

#18 12 years ago

Awesome Clock GF.. Pinball stuff on the Face.. Killer Score...

#19 12 years ago

Yeah, and the blue glow is trippy!

#20 12 years ago

Love the clock. Great find!

2 months later
    #21 12 years ago

I have my NGG and Freddy on C.list 4-sale.. I have a Trade offer on Freddy ,, Wait-n on a call..

Also, Alot of Low-ball offer's on NGG,, anyone interested ,, my cell is listed on the link . B_R

,, winstonsalem.craigslist.org link

#23 12 years ago

Apollo 13 has been on my list for a while. 13 balls in bumb enough to make me want it. I like the story about the backglass. Everbody has their face approved but one so they put the helmet in the middle so you just assume it is him.

#24 12 years ago

Once again B_R, wish I was closer...

#25 12 years ago

I Traded Freddy today for a God lOOk-n Black Rose + $$ to boot !!! B_R # 3 for me...

.. Will Post Pict's Later... NGG is still up for Grab's !!!

1 month later
    #26 12 years ago

I have my BK2K on C.list.. If anyone Here is Interested $ 1450.00 ..( my Lowest ) I have another Pin that i would like to get , so i will sell this 1 .. ( No Profit ) I would Trade it for another Pin ,, I want a Judge Dredd !!!

winstonsalem.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
    #27 12 years ago

Just saw this in Charlotte , NC .. 70 mile's from me.. I Owned a 02 Playboy also.. Beautiful Pin , but it was Kinda Shallow . And I beat the Game after 50 play's but it was Fun ..

charlotte.craigslist.org link

P.Boy_Stern-2.jpgP.Boy_Stern-2.jpg P.Boy_Stern__.1.jpgP.Boy_Stern__.1.jpg P.Boy_Stern__.jpgP.Boy_Stern__.jpg P.Boy_Stern_.jpgP.Boy_Stern_.jpg

3 weeks later
    #28 12 years ago

This Pin is 35 miles from me ,, I responded but i bet she has 100's of reply's .. I'd like another !!

Free ,, SI ,,,, greensboro.craigslist.org link

SPACEIN_VADERS3.jpgSPACEIN_VADERS3.jpg 103_3170.jpg103_3170.jpg

#29 12 years ago

There's a $1400 JD on Minneapolis CL and the price has gone down a few times. If I wasn't saving my limited extra space for a MB, I'd definitely have taken a look by now. Pics are kinda low res but it looks ok.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

#30 12 years ago
    Quoted from c3trey:

There's a $1400 JD on Minneapolis CL and the price has gone down a few times. If I wasn't saving my limited extra space for a MB, I'd definitely have taken a look by now. Pics are kinda low res but it looks ok.

minneapolis.craigslist.org link

There are so many pinheads in the Minneapolis area, that I'm guessing the machine is overpriced even at $1,400. If it was a good deal, it would be gone already.

#31 12 years ago

Yeah, I'm still learning the market in the area. Based on the prices I've seen discussed on here and RGP it seemed like it was coming into the range of being a good buy and I figured, hey, couldn't hurt to mention, right?

#32 12 years ago
    Quoted from c3trey:

Based on the prices I've seen discussed on here and RGP it seemed like it was coming into the range of being a good buy and I figured, hey, couldn't hurt to mention, right?

Hey $1400 for a nice JD is pretty good deal IMO. Pretty hard to imagine seeing one in good condition in my area being priced that low.

#33 12 years ago
    Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Hey $1400 for a nice JD is pretty good deal IMO. Pretty hard to imagine seeing one in good condition in my area being priced that low.

+1

#34 12 years ago

JD at $1400 should be snatched up pretty quick. Maybe offer $1250 if it has been there a while.

4 weeks later
    #35 12 years ago

I have 2- New Listing's on C.List as of 2-day.. 2 Way Cool Atari Coin-Op Arcades.. Check'em out !!

#36 12 years ago

Be a good beer chiller for the garage!

#37 12 years ago

I already have a Beer Fridge !! If i had space i Would Keep it ..

I Want a 25x25 Building built next to my House . Or I could have my Garage Enlarged ..

#38 12 years ago

100 people responded to the ad, but I was the first, and got the score! The ad stayed up for 2 days so i'm waiting for someone to post "who got the ___?" Hehehehe

#39 12 years ago

Damn! paperboy is one of the only dedicated arcade games I would consider (720 is the other one) nice score!

#40 12 years ago

Sold the Freezer in 12 hr's .... I've got 2 Low-Baller's Try-n to Steal my Paper Boy , ( No Way )

017.JPG017.JPG 019.JPG019.JPG 016.JPG016.JPG 015.JPG015.JPG

#41 12 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Damn! paperboy is one of the only dedicated arcade games I would consider (720 is the other one) nice score!

I hear ya. I had a chance to pick up a beat 720 last week for 150 bucks. It wouldnt fire up when plugged in. You could hear it humming so it was getting power. I presume it needed monitor work. The joystick needed to be rebuilt. Had no keys. One of the wooden boards on the side of the 720 marquee was missing so you could look in the side to the bulb. It would have been a nice candidate for a restoration but you would have more money into it as you would for a nice one. I always loved 720. I didnt have a place to put it anyways. Since it was missing keys. The condition of the boards was a mystery. Could have turned out to be even more then that.

That Paperboy game would have been gone a long time ago up here for that price. Nice deal.

2 weeks later
    #43 12 years ago

Hmmmmm ..

Quote from another Pinsider :

I'm in a bit of agreement with you. I know people have good intentions with giving a 'heads-up' by posting CL ads for good deals, but often times, it only serves to bring the sharks in and leaves the local guy out whose probably already on top of the ad anyway. If I see something of interest not local to me, I'll usually send a private PM to someone whose in that area letting them know, but I don't post it on a board of 1000's.

-----------------------------------------------

That's cool ,, I'll use this Thread for my Personal Arcade / Pinball Sale's !!

1 month later
    #44 12 years ago

Check out this Data East Playboy 35th Anniversary near me on C.List for $ 3K ,, Ragged !!!

.. I sold mine for $ 750.00 and it was Beautiful..

PLAYBOY.jpgPLAYBOY.jpg PLAYBOY1.jpgPLAYBOY1.jpg

1 month later
    #45 12 years ago

Anyone need a " Electric Chair " ? Raleigh , NC C.List ,, Robertmee -- Lowball them !!

It lOOk's Cool , I Like it .. raleigh.craigslist.org link

#46 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

. Is it a Fun Pin ?? 13 ball's,

In this case, more is less.

Dan

#47 12 years ago

People that use the term "man cave" should have their testicles removed by a pitbull with
    rabies.

#48 12 years ago
    Quoted from JWS64:

People that use the term "man cave" should have their testicles removed by a pitbull with
    rabies.

What's so bad with the term "man cave"? It's even a TV show...can't be all that bad!

#49 12 years ago
    Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Anyone Ever Owned or Played an " Apollo 13 " ? The Pin is 2 hr's from me, and it's still Listed.. I made an Offer of $ 1350.00

I would happily pay $1600-$2k for one of those.. Jonesing to own one of those in fact!

#50 12 years ago

Yeah nice vindicators and paperboy.

I felt the same way about offers when trying to sell my baby pacman or 3 player trackball rampart. Games are just simply to fun to be low balled off of when prestine looking with solid cabinets, monitors and art.

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/craigs-list-alert and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.