9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by rai
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-24.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kirkgun.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago

That red handle is a catch (there are three stops). The red handle is the thin, red, upside down U-shaped thing, not the handle to push it around with. Pull it back before trying to let it down. You might need to pump up once before you can pull the red handle back.

The catch has three stops on the black frame, so that the weight is not held by the hydraulics (the stops are along the side on the black frame), if you need something elevated for a period of time.

You might need to press down on the platform, while holding the release pedal (gravity might not lower it alone).

I could shoot a quick video, if you need.

Post edited by kirkgun: clarity

#5 9 years ago

aww, no need for my amazing lift tutorial?

I was so proud of it...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kirkgun.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/craftsman-atv-jack-wont-go-down?tu=kirkgun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.