Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by 2Kaulitz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 8 years ago

I had the same experience. Kinda disappointed.

#17 8 years ago

My father is in a duckpin league at Parkville. I'll have to ask him about the pins. Maybe I'll go watch him bowl a few frames this week.

#19 8 years ago

TAF is really dirty. Hard to see inserts light up. Zero ball save and weak flips. I tired quickly of feeding the beast. NFL has some broken bits. I played better on that one. (Center drain post. Yay.)

#23 8 years ago
    Quoted from gac:

gliebig - just an FYI... if it makes you feel better, there is no ball save on TAF.

Ahh. Should be the way it was draining on me. It didn't discriminate. Down the middle, left outlane, right outlane...that ball wanted nothing to do with playing pinball.

8 months later
    #32 7 years ago

My crabtown experience was the same. Pins were so dirty, made me not want to even play. I heard Holy Frijoles had a major fire and is closed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/crabtown-md?tu=gliebig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.