Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by CPR
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20221225_093050_Chrome (resized).jpg
    F03CF37E-BF98-4F75-AD5E-30DE9DCBA450 (resized).jpeg
    48693d04be0636ef865ace90a9b7d22288fbad85 (resized).jpg
    304CB2F9-48BA-4281-9D74-73F573525145 (resized).jpeg
    80AE46A9-2B0C-4304-ABAB-93D011BF38DA (resized).jpeg
    FAA670E5-F0EB-4C48-9759-B60B8FFA5358 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

I'm not understanding the patience... I'm calling out kevincpr specifically...
    I ordered; and I expected insta-shipment given they were doing an end-of-year sale.
    If they weren't going to ship in a reasonable "days" timeframe; then they shouldn't have done a sale or they should have specifically stated that they were going to be taking weeks to ship.
    I haven't seen a shipping notice myself; and just checked paypal and there is no tracking number. I'm not going to sweat it now; but if it doesn't ship in the next day or two... or it doesn't appear by the end of week; then I'm going to be filing a paypal dispute.
    I have zero tolerance for companies holding my money for weeks at a time. You ship or you don't get my money.
    As a ecommerce vendor myself; If I don't ship within a day or two the customer gets an email and an apology. I ordered the day after Christmas - I expected a shipment BEFORE the new year.

If you do take him to court and it gets to a jury, I just hope the jurors can find free parking.

#49 3 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

I always admire company's that can polity reply to a rude customer. I would not have this self control

Me neither. CPR is one of the companies that I have no concern of following through on orders.

#53 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

I am holding CPR to the same standard of Amazon and more importantly - myself.

Your expectations are unrealistic and not logical. Amazon isn't a manufacture of the goods you order, but only the distributor.

#68 3 years ago

Got my order today.

#71 3 years ago
    Quoted from jokerpoker:

Well I’ve got no complaints. kevincpr I ordered from Australia and it arrived 4 days later. Wow. Freight not cheap but to be expected when asking someone to ship glass half way across the planet. SS mirror and AFM mirrored backglass arrived and thankfully the box didn’t rattle when courier dropped it (oops ) off. Thanks to all at CPR.

Agreed - packing is excellent. I continue no hesitations when ordering from them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-year-end-sale-?tu=methos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.