Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 87 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by CPR
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20221225_093050_Chrome (resized).jpg
    F03CF37E-BF98-4F75-AD5E-30DE9DCBA450 (resized).jpeg
    48693d04be0636ef865ace90a9b7d22288fbad85 (resized).jpg
    304CB2F9-48BA-4281-9D74-73F573525145 (resized).jpeg
    80AE46A9-2B0C-4304-ABAB-93D011BF38DA (resized).jpeg
    FAA670E5-F0EB-4C48-9759-B60B8FFA5358 (resized).png
    There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 years ago

You guys are missing the point.

Nothing on the website indicated they are closed. NOTHING. How am I supposed to know they are closed between New Years and Christmas? Did they publish it no. Did the order form say it; no!

I am holding CPR to the same standard of Amazon and more importantly - myself.
    I didn't close for Christmas or New years... so sorry that my patience was limited to a company not indicating they would be closed.

To be clear; I have am more than patient when I KNOW what's going on. I didn't in this case.

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

FFS. You're in the wrong business

#53 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Your expectations are unrealistic and not logical. Amazon isn't a manufacture of the goods you order, but only the distributor.

#54 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Nothing on the website indicated they are closed. NOTHING. How am I supposed to know they are closed between New Years and Christmas? Did they publish it no. Did the order form say it; no!
    I didn't close for Christmas or New years... so sorry that my patience was limited to a company not indicating they would be closed.
    To be clear; I have am more than patient when I KNOW what's going on. I didn't in this case.

95% of companies will close or be delayed around most holidays. Bit unfair to compare them to Amazon which is a multi billion dollar company with hundreds of thousands of workers running 24/7.

#55 3 years ago
    Quoted from russdx:

95% of companies will close or be delayed around most holidays. Bit unfair to compare them to Amazon which is a multi billion dollar company with hundreds of thousands of workers running 24/7.

Perhaps he had an EPS procedure to perform (Emergency Playfield Swap) that could only be done within hours of actually ordering the playfield, and now the game had to be put down.

RIP whatever game you were....

#56 3 years ago

To the point - all this drama would have been avoided with a simple banner on the website saying the shop/production would be closed for the holidays Dec24-Jan1. Orders can still be made via the website but fullfillment will be delayed until the shop reopens.

Simple communication.. so those without patience will be satisfied too

#57 3 years ago

At least one of you got the point. I don't care they were enjoying the holidays; it would have been ideal to know that up front.

You other four; I almost took the bait... but then remembered this is Pinside.

#58 3 years ago

flynnibus;

You are 100% correct, we should have added that to the homepage. I believe we always have in the past and for some reason that I am unaware of, but most likely just an oversite on our part, we just forgot or figured everyone in the hobby kinda know how we operate. Of course, giving that any thought at all and I see the obvious error with that reasoning. LOL

Again my apologies to all, I'll add a little comment to our home page that should help with anyone waiting shipping confirmations of their orders.

Thanks again guys and Happy New Years!

Mike

#59 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Perhaps he had an EPS procedure to perform (Emergency Playfield Swap) that could only be done within hours of actually ordering the playfield, and now the game had to be put down.
    RIP whatever game you were....

I’ve had a few EPS procedures due to procrastination and last minute technical glitches. It takes all the fun out of it. New goal for 2021 is no more EPS procedures.

#60 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballplusMN:

This is a little off topic. Just curious if lexan has been considered in lieu of acrylic for plastics? I had a cpr high speed airball take out a plastic. Frustrating . Maybe a protector set is needed when replacing plastics?

I need a protector set for my CPR TFTC plastics I ordered, but it appears Pinbits has been MIA for a few months, despite their website accepting orders and people having to file paypal claims. I hope CPR or someone can maybe purchase Pinbits files and continue providing protector sets as they are must-haves for $130-$170 new plastics.

#61 3 years ago

...duplicate post

#62 3 years ago

Son of a gun! I have been meaning to order a glass for both my monster bash and WCS... missed Black Friday and now this Guess I need to wait almost a year again for such a discount?

#63 3 years ago

I am waiting on my order, but after the black friday sale I figured it would be awhile. Its not hurting anything so what does it matter?

#64 3 years ago

Thanks CPR team!

#65 3 years ago

FYI to the forum contributors: I received a notice from CPR that my 3 items have shipped.

Timeline:
    Purchased on 12/27
    Shipped on 1/6 from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Expected arrival on 1/15 in Bay Area, California (yep - going across the entire continent)

Good times and looking forward to their great products!

#66 3 years ago

Got my topper today!

F03CF37E-BF98-4F75-AD5E-30DE9DCBA450 (resized).jpegF03CF37E-BF98-4F75-AD5E-30DE9DCBA450 (resized).jpeg
    #67 3 years ago

My backglass will be here on Monday.

#68 3 years ago

Got my order today.

#69 3 years ago

Well I’ve got no complaints. KevinCPR I ordered from Australia and it arrived 4 days later. Wow. Freight not cheap but to be expected when asking someone to ship glass half way across the planet. SS mirror and AFM mirrored backglass arrived and thankfully the box didn’t rattle when courier dropped it (oops ) off. Thanks to all at CPR.

#70 3 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

It sounds like another person born after the internet. Not everything in life results in instant gratification. Wax on. Wax off.

#71 3 years ago
    Quoted from jokerpoker:

Well I’ve got no complaints. kevincpr I ordered from Australia and it arrived 4 days later. Wow. Freight not cheap but to be expected when asking someone to ship glass half way across the planet. SS mirror and AFM mirrored backglass arrived and thankfully the box didn’t rattle when courier dropped it (oops ) off. Thanks to all at CPR.

Agreed - packing is excellent. I continue no hesitations when ordering from them.

#72 3 years ago

Got my TFTC plastics today A-OK.
    Line art is a bit thicker than original but I'll do a full swap when I get around to it.
    Direct printing process to plastics, backglasses and playfields still impresses me...

Saying items are shipped 'double-boxed' was a bit different than I thought, it's actually 1 box made out of a two-layered cardboard. Did the job even though one side had damage that went all the way through but did not harm plastics.
    I sold two expensive books the past year and 'double-boxed' them, as in one box inside another with styro peanuts in between.

I'm happy overall so thanks again to CPR

#73 3 years ago

Got my order in. Going through it now. Did wonder if anyone had recommendations for trim replacement for system 11 and wpc? Creech trim is old and worn, doesn't quite cover the clear glass edge anyways. Guessing radical will have the same issue.

#74 3 years ago

I waited until the last day (1/1) to order several items and have not received any items or notice of anything being shipped; just wondering if anyone else ordered the same time?

#75 3 years ago
    Quoted from ckcsm:

I waited until the last day (1/1) to order several items and have not received any items or notice of anything being shipped; just wondering if anyone else ordered the same time?

Same and not yet actually was a couple days later .

#76 3 years ago

12/31 probably 11:30pm - delivered today

#77 3 years ago
    Quoted from ckcsm:

If you got the slightly mis-titled 'your order is complete' email after ordering you should be good to go.
    Took a couple days before they actually shipped and I got a UPS tracking email.

#79 3 years ago

I got an update; "its been a crazy 2 weeks" and they should have my order shipped on Monday.

#80 3 years ago

I placed my order on December 27. Shipping update shows they will arrive tomorrow. Never worried one bit. Super excited now that it’s delivery Eve!

1 year later
    #81 1 year ago

Wondering if this is happening again this year?

#82 1 year ago
    Screenshot_20221225_093050_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221225_093050_Chrome (resized).jpg
    #83 1 year ago

I tried to order a couple backglasses but unfortunately the code only gave a single discount. I sent an email. Anyone else have an issue?

#84 1 year ago

I tried to order a backglass and plastics and can't get the codes to work?

#85 1 year ago

My order was successful, Playfield and plastics with the discounts. I had to go through the ordering process a couple of times.

#86 1 year ago

Buyer Beware to anyone ordering a mirrored backglass from these guys. The don’t do real mirroring anymore…the mirroring is simply silver paint direct printed to glass now. They fooled me when I purchased an EBDLE backglass at last year’s year end sale. The website says “fully mirrored backglass, as original” but what showed up had silver paint that doesn’t reflect light. It’s better than nothing, but is not authentic mirroring. Also, if you purchase their falsely marketed “mirrored” product and don’t like it, you will pay for all shipping returns to Canada. Just a friendly FYI to others so you don’t get burned like me. Happy Holidays!

#87 1 year ago

Guys;

Sorry finger problems, all fixed now.

Merry Christmas.

Mike

There are 87 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-year-end-sale-/page/2?hl=whiskeypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.