(Topic ID: 259693)

CPR- with preorder closed, poss. of “notify when available”?

By dyopp21

8 days ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by tomdrum
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 days ago

Since CPR has made the switch to their digital “on demand” model, I’m hopeful they might open up their previous runs of playfields with a “notify when available” option.

From reading the preorder section, they mention something along the lines of “make a batch of 5,
    later make a second batch and possibly even a 3rd batch,” etc. If they could set up a notify when available option, it may save us a missed opportunity when one of the titles we are waiting to see on the store page gets “batched.”

#2 8 days ago

or you could simply bookmark their playfield page & check it once a week.....

#3 8 days ago
    Quoted from Cherries_Jubilee:

or you could simply bookmark their playfield page & check it once a week.....

Not a terrible idea. Not quite as clean and convenient as an email notification, but as they say— “pinball is hard.”

#4 8 days ago

Yeah, I was a little disappointed with the transformation of the playfield on demand idea to a batch of 5-10 list. Better than nothing though.

#5 8 days ago

they told me on facebook this morning... 2-3 weeks for Xenon Backglasses... they are waiting for new glass to arrive.

#6 2 days ago

They could do a run of 100 Black Knight play fields and it would sell out.

#7 2 days ago

I think it's likely that they could make 100 Flash Gordons and they would sell out. I've all but given up trying to find a silkscreen version that didn't cost an arm and a leg.

#8 2 days ago
    Quoted from Tokkentakker:

I think it's likely that they could make 100 Flash Gordons and they would sell out. I've all but given up trying to find a silkscreen version that didn't cost an arm and a leg.

I agree but with the hardtop FG release last year and the 2nd coming soon, a lot of potential buyers have gone that route. I'm sure they look at that in regards to releasing titles. I have a FG and a hardtop uninstalled but if a CPR PF came available I'd go for it. Nothing against the hardtop, played one at Pinfest, they are great. But for the $350 price difference I'd install the CPR PF.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Mods for your pinballs
    $ 29.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 6.00
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 1,000.00
    $ 26.95
    $ 34.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 12.00
    Lighting - Led
    Pinball Haus
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 36.99
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 199.99
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 49.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside