Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Pugsley
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Anyone have any news on when this thing is actually going to release? No one has gotten an email, no posts here from CPR. My Whirlwind has been sitting in my garage forever just waiting for the new playfield! Sorry, but I'm really excited.

#2 11 years ago

Can't be long now, their website lists the status as clearcoating now. As they just returned from a spring break this week, my guess is, there will be an announcement later this week or next.

#3 11 years ago

I am awaiting word on this also. Can't wait to hear so e news.

#5 11 years ago

I am also guessing a week or two. I think Stu from CPR posts here a little bit.
I think the pre-orders have a month to pay for pf's and then the left over goes to the wait list (which is where I am at) they then have a month to pay. After that the rest goes up for normal sale on the site.

I am quite amped for this! Whirlwind is my all time fav

#6 11 years ago

I think I remember Stu telling me there would be a suprise available when the playfield was done. Wonder if that is still happening. We will see I guess.

#7 11 years ago

yep

#8 11 years ago

Awesome Stu. I can't wait to see everything together. Keep cranking them out Stu.

#9 11 years ago

Custom "Magna Save" inserts and art?

Hey, I can wish...

#10 11 years ago

Stu personally autographed all playfields.

#11 11 years ago

Seriously though,
Looking forward to recieving the e-mail Stu!
To everyone at CPR, a big THANKS for all of the hard work!

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Seriously though,
Looking forward to recieving the e-mail Stu!
To everyone at CPR, a big THANKS for all of the hard work!

I second that!

#13 11 years ago

Yeah, I can't wait to get mine as well. I spent a ton of time on this artwork ( Like 900 Hours ) so I'm pretty jazzed to see how it came out.....

Stu

#14 11 years ago

Would love to confirm that I'm on the pre-order list

#15 11 years ago

I know I am on the wait list,but that does not stop me from checking my email and then CPR everyday just to make sure

Stu, you going to post some pics when you get your machine all built up? I have such a softspot for Whirlwinds.

#16 11 years ago

I wish I could. I'm getting a few of these but I don't own the machine (yet). But guaranteed as soon as I buy the machine I'll be swapping the Playfield & Plastics.....

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I wish I could. I'm getting a few of these but I don't own the machine (yet). But guaranteed as soon as I buy the machine I'll be swapping the Playfield & Plastics.....

You could always throw one my way and I can do the swap and post pics haha!
Joking aside,hope you get ahold of one soon!

#18 11 years ago

Bump

#19 11 years ago

Why exactly are you bumping this thread?? Only CPR knows when it is coming out. Stu has already commented on this thread and he did not give an date.

#20 11 years ago

Looks like the playfield may have dropped today, per CPR's page. I am not 100% sure as have to wait about a month and hope I am not too far down the wait list. Maybe someone on the pre-order list will chime in.

#21 11 years ago

WW Playfields should be coming out of CC next week, so Kevin will most likely be starting the first wave of eMails for pre-orders the week of the 23rd?...I'm guessing.....of coures anything can change between now & then.....

#22 11 years ago

Waiting for mine - I, like Stu, need to find a game to put it in.

Scott

#23 11 years ago

Got my game just waiting for the candy!!!

#24 11 years ago

order from rick, he gives out candy....LOL

#25 11 years ago

Me too Squeakman. My old playfield is already out and disassembled!!

#26 11 years ago

Who's Rick?

#27 11 years ago

BAA

#28 11 years ago

Stu.. He gives out jelly bellys just ordered from him not long ago. We need to talk about getting alien poker backglass and plastics done now.

#29 11 years ago

He's been giving those out for like 5 years now......

I have people working on both right now.....

#30 11 years ago

Stu. You are my hero. Now I can keep ahold of my game to wait for those. The playfield is mint.

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

WW Playfields should be coming out of CC next week, so Kevin will most likely be starting the first wave of eMails for pre-orders the week of the 23rd?...I'm guessing.....of coures anything can change between now & then.....

I guess it's time to prep my work area then

Just out of plain curiosity,about how many Pf's were made,if you can answer that?

1 week later
#33 11 years ago

I never noticed that I-80 thing at the top of the left orbit. Can't wait for mine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 90.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Middletown, OH
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

4,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greenwood, IN
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bakersfield, CA
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-whirlwind-playfield-when and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.