(Topic ID: 232660)

CPR Web Site YEAR END FLASH-SALE

By KevinCPR

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    2018 Flash Sale Banner.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KevinCPR.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

As we are nearly exiting 2018, through the typical Boxing Week sale period, going on just about everywhere - we decided to open up a quick sale period here at the end of the year, so if anybody had been hanging on the fence about something, here is your chance.

We've been years since our last holiday sale attempt here at CPR... mainly due to the overhaul it took for our old web site to be re-priced from top to bottom, in order to ever offer a "sale" . With our new 2018 web site, this is now as simple as launching some temporary coupon codes. These coupon codes will last from now, until the end-of-day January 1st. (so Jan 1st, at 11:59pm) A short and sweet Boxing Day / Holidays / New Years sale period, all wrapped up into one.

The four coupon codes are found on our home page, in the banner (and attached below).

Discounts in effect during this sale, are as follows:

PLAYFIELDS - 10% OFF

BACKGLASSES - 20% OFF

TOPPERS - 20% OFF

PLASTICS SETS - 25% OFF

Simply "Apply" your applicable coupon codes into your Cart during checkout.
    Multiple codes can be applied in the same cart, and usage is unlimited until 11:59 on January 1.

We are back after holiday break on January 2.
    Shipping is going to be swamped, so please allow from January 3 to January 10 for everybody's orders (landed during Xmas break + this sale period) to physically get on their way.

Thanks for a great 2018, and we can't wait for several more stages & launches coming from CPR in 2019.

KEVIN
    Classic Playfield Reproductions
    http://www.classicplayfields.com

2018 Flash Sale Banner.jpg2018 Flash Sale Banner.jpg

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from JosiahCox:

Serious question, I’m still waiting on Fathom plastics I ordered on December 6th.

I'm showing your set was made and bagged on the 10th (after that weekend) and was picked up on our next UPS truck on the 13th. Tracking started on the 14th, upon it's first scan out of our area. You should have seen a tracking number embedded into your PayPal payment (if you log into your account) and the payment marked Shipped.

Just out of curiosity, I entered the tracking number at UPS to check on it. It's been in transit since then. Seems like holiday rush holdups on their typical transit times (as from here to WA should be 7-8 calendar days, normally). They are showing a scheduled delivery date for January 2.

I won't post your tracking number publicly here, but if you want to see it, log into your PayPal account and click inside your payment. It would be in there, attached to your payment.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KevinCPR.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-web-site-year-end-flash-sale?tu=KevinCPR and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.