(Topic ID: 232660)

CPR Web Site YEAR END FLASH-SALE

By KevinCPR

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    2018 Flash Sale Banner.jpg
    #1 5 years ago

As we are nearly exiting 2018, through the typical Boxing Week sale period, going on just about everywhere - we decided to open up a quick sale period here at the end of the year, so if anybody had been hanging on the fence about something, here is your chance.

We've been years since our last holiday sale attempt here at CPR... mainly due to the overhaul it took for our old web site to be re-priced from top to bottom, in order to ever offer a "sale" . With our new 2018 web site, this is now as simple as launching some temporary coupon codes. These coupon codes will last from now, until the end-of-day January 1st. (so Jan 1st, at 11:59pm) A short and sweet Boxing Day / Holidays / New Years sale period, all wrapped up into one.

The four coupon codes are found on our home page, in the banner (and attached below).

Discounts in effect during this sale, are as follows:

PLAYFIELDS - 10% OFF

BACKGLASSES - 20% OFF

TOPPERS - 20% OFF

PLASTICS SETS - 25% OFF

Simply "Apply" your applicable coupon codes into your Cart during checkout.
    Multiple codes can be applied in the same cart, and usage is unlimited until 11:59 on January 1.

We are back after holiday break on January 2.
    Shipping is going to be swamped, so please allow from January 3 to January 10 for everybody's orders (landed during Xmas break + this sale period) to physically get on their way.

Thanks for a great 2018, and we can't wait for several more stages & launches coming from CPR in 2019.

KEVIN
    Classic Playfield Reproductions
    http://www.classicplayfields.com

2018 Flash Sale Banner.jpg2018 Flash Sale Banner.jpg

#2 5 years ago

Awesome! Thanks!

#3 5 years ago

Serious question, I’m still waiting on Fathom plastics I ordered on December 6th.

Can I cancel my order and reorder? At this point it would be worth the 25% off to wait even longer. With this post it seems like I’ll probably be waiting no matter what happens so I’m just looking to make the best of this.

Any suggestions KevinCPR ?

Edit. Gonna send an email.

#4 5 years ago

no need for a sale, just make the mirrored backglasses
    P L E A S E

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from JosiahCox:

Serious question, I’m still waiting on Fathom plastics I ordered on December 6th.

I'm showing your set was made and bagged on the 10th (after that weekend) and was picked up on our next UPS truck on the 13th. Tracking started on the 14th, upon it's first scan out of our area. You should have seen a tracking number embedded into your PayPal payment (if you log into your account) and the payment marked Shipped.

Just out of curiosity, I entered the tracking number at UPS to check on it. It's been in transit since then. Seems like holiday rush holdups on their typical transit times (as from here to WA should be 7-8 calendar days, normally). They are showing a scheduled delivery date for January 2.

I won't post your tracking number publicly here, but if you want to see it, log into your PayPal account and click inside your payment. It would be in there, attached to your payment.

#6 5 years ago

Ordered plastics on 27th DOOOOOOOOOH

#7 5 years ago

That’s a smokin deal. 3 sets ordered

#8 5 years ago

This is awesome and deserves a bump!

#9 5 years ago

2 sets of plastics order! Thanks for the great deal!

#10 5 years ago

Ordered as well.

#11 5 years ago

Kevin,

I'm wanting to order a backglass for my Eight Ball Deluxe, (mirrored version).

Although it shows out of stock, can I go ahead and make this purchase with the discount? I'll be happy to wait for the backglass.

#12 5 years ago

Wow, nice deal!

#13 5 years ago

Awesome, thanks! In for the BK2K plastics. Can't beat this deal!

#14 5 years ago

Just picked up the EATPM backglass for no reason other than I love it. Thanks guys!

#15 5 years ago

Like a kid in a Candy store....there goes another 16 Benji's!!!!!

Great Promo Kevin!

#16 5 years ago

Good deal bump, thanks Kevin.

Just one Cyclone pf left after my order! It's a bronze but def better than mine.

#17 5 years ago

Where can the coupon code be found ? I would like to order some plastics but cannot find the code . home page says see banner below for coupon codes but there is no banner below .

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Where can the coupon code be found ? I would like to order some plastics but cannot find the code . home page says see banner below for coupon codes but there is no banner below .

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #19 5 years ago

Awesome ! Thank you !I just ordered 2 plastic sets .

#20 5 years ago

Awesome Sale!! I had been dragging my feet on getting the plastic set for my Fire! playfield swap, was going to order it before Christmas but got busy, this worked out perfectly, even pulled the trigger on another plastic set for another pin I just picked up. Thanks CPR!!

#21 5 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

Kevin,
    I'm wanting to order a backglass for my Eight Ball Deluxe, (mirrored version).
    Although it shows out of stock, can I go ahead and make this purchase with the discount? I'll be happy to wait for the backglass.

bump.

Interested in Whirlwind. Will they be re-run in mirrored?

#22 5 years ago
    Quoted from zene10:

bump.

Curious too. Wanted to throw one of these in my cart as well as an EBD.
    Are they coming up any time soon?

#23 5 years ago

Has the EBD glass been improved? I bought one from the original run and it's very dark. Shay's reproduction looks very nice, how does CPR's latest efforts compare?

#24 5 years ago
    Quoted from zene10:

bump.

Same here?

#25 5 years ago

Great sale Kevin, look forward to placing my order for some plastics - before doing so I have the same “mirrored version” questions as above, but for Silverball Mania. I’d love to order the BG and take advantage of the sale if possible but any update on ETA for the mirrored versions?

#26 5 years ago

Hard to pass up on this sale--grabbed something for a project that's way back in the restoration queue.

#27 5 years ago

Such an expensive time of year for me. 2 kids born 3 days before Christmas (5 years apart not even twins) then of course Christmas, and now CPR sale which i could not resist

#28 5 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

no need for a sale, just make the mirrored backglasses
    P L E A S E

What he said! I need a ap bg.

#29 5 years ago

Figures I just ordered a week ago.

#30 5 years ago

How about stuff that says 3 week backorder?

Can I order today with the discount and take delivery next month?

#31 5 years ago

Thanks for the sale! Just ordered a plastics set.

#32 5 years ago

Still no word from Kevin as to getting the discount price on the mirrored 8 ball deluxe backglass.

I guess I'll be ordering mine from Shay.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-web-site-year-end-flash-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.