You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-711.jpg
image-236.jpg
2014-04-15 22.23.43.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Ok guys, You want Bad Cats Playfields? Well, we need a "used" playfield that we can use for creating our CNC file, so for those people wanting to restore a Bad Cats, now is your chance to help out, just PM me direct if you have a used PF we can borrow for the CNC Cad File Development.....

We are also looking for a "used" Corvette Playfield, and a "used" Fish Tales Playfield that we can borrow for the Cad File Development....PM me direct if you have one we can borrow....

We have all the Inserts we need as well as the Artwork is ready for Bad Cats, Corvette, and Fish Tales, so pretty much the first one we receive will be next on the production list...as long as nothing changes out of our control.....

Stu
CPR Art Director

#2 10 years ago

Awesome news Stu!

#3 10 years ago

yep, as long we get the help we need....

#4 10 years ago

Hurray!!

#5 10 years ago

PM sent. I will gladly offer up my Bad Cats as a cad file development to get this ball rolling. contact info sent, I will try to e-mail as well.

#6 10 years ago

I have a Bad Cats playfield that I could strip down.

#7 10 years ago

Thanks for all the PM's, I think we have a Bad Cats & Corvette ready to go, but still looking for a Fish Tales "used" Playfield for use in the CAD File development.....

Stu

#8 10 years ago

Awesome! Can't wait to get a CPR Bad Cats playfield for my machine!

#9 10 years ago

Still looking for a "used" Fish Tales Playfield we can borrow for creating our Repro PF CAD File. As compensation we will make minor Repairs, Sand, Re-Screen, and Clear-Coat your source playfield, essentially returning to you a brand new 'used' playfield.....

#10 10 years ago

Man, just saw one yesterday for sale at mgc. Wish I had noticed the thread earlier, would have been worth grabbing.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from HHaase:

Man, just saw one yesterday for sale at mgc

that partially populated one torn apart in pieces in the tent? That was sad looking, all I remember was dirt and wear, but perhaps it would be good enough for getting the insert locations.

#12 10 years ago

I have a nice used fish tales pf that I will provide if you still need it. you can pm me if you want it.
ron

#13 10 years ago

We now have 3 people that are shipping their PF's to Mike for CAD Files, task accomplished.....Thank You

#14 10 years ago

Now I just need to find an NOS or Near Perfect Bally Mystic Playfield for Scanning......

#15 10 years ago

Man, this teardown was a bear. Bad Cats is now out of commission for a while. Please let it arrive quickly! My wife will be missing it mostly, but after the last few games, so will I!

2014-04-15 22.23.43.jpg2014-04-15 22.23.43.jpg

#16 10 years ago

I have a brand new, never used Fish Tales Playfield that I would be more than happy to lend to you all. Anything to help out my pin brothers & sisters in order to earn a little street karma...

PM me if you're interested.

image-236.jpgimage-236.jpg
image-711.jpgimage-711.jpg

#17 10 years ago

PM sent....

#18 10 years ago

FISH TALES on the horizon is great news.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Fish Tales on the horizon is great news.

Yes it is.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-we-need-your-help-meow-meeow-meooow-meow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.