6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 71 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Wolfmarsh
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tumblr_lezx3lbG8a1qdro83o1_500.jpg
    3q6bbn.jpg
    pain-in-the-ass.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shimoda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 6 years ago

This is sad news. It helps to have some transparency with a company when it is of the nature of CPR with wait lists and such. Unfortunately, CPR hasn't done the best job of updating its own news. The latest entry on the Updates page is from last year. Perhaps some of this info could be shifted to there?

#24 6 years ago

Karma might be that, but it doesn't keep us informed... Blurg

#81 6 years ago
    Quoted from schwarz:

Nov & Dec 2012
    - New releases for last 60 days: SKATEBALL Plastics, BLACKOUT Plastics, GUNS & ROSES Plastics, SPECTRUM Plastics, FLASH Plastics, SEXY GIRL Playfields, JOKER POKER Backglasses, SOLAR CITY Backglasses, EARTHSHAKER Backglasses, SPACE ODYSSEY Backglasses, MEDUSA Backglasses
    KEEP WATCH IN THE NEW YEAR FOR CONTINUING RELEASES - HAPPY 2013 !!

The point I made earlier. It would just be nice if CPR was more up front about info then Stu's decision wouldn't really impact anyone.

And as far as customers, or prospective customers, or just anyone, wanting to know what's up - it's not a right, but it is a desire and setting a trend of giving info just feeds that desire. To remove it suddenly has expected results.

#110 6 years ago
    Quoted from aberdeentp:

Why do you think Stu didn't mention his name to begin with? I suspect it's because most if not all of you know him or of him and many have done business with him and if it were known who he is, most many of you would be taking a number to defend him. He doesn't want to get involved in these squabbles and turn it into a shouting match. I mean someone has vulgarly attacked him, you can't reason with a person that spews this type of venom, what would you do if it were you? Would you really want to get involved in a spat like this in a public forum? I probably shouldn't have become involved but these accusations really upset and hurt him and I couldn't let it go completely unanswered, but I can't reveal his name as a promise. In fact I posted here without telling him I was going to, but I just couldn't help it when I read what was being said about him. When the time comes I'm sure he'll quietly tell others and it will become known. All I ask is to please reserve judgement.

It certainly doesn't feel right to drop all kinds of insults. While I'm glad Stu didn't name names, the whole thread seems wrong.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 159.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    € 12.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Multigame
    $ 10.95
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 69.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 26.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 99.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 18.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 90.00
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,700.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Flipper Room
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 38.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 89.99
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shimoda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside