Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 71 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Wolfmarsh
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_lezx3lbG8a1qdro83o1_500.jpg
    3q6bbn.jpg
    pain-in-the-ass.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aberdeentp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#104 10 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

I think it is a shame that everyone jumps on the band wagon to cut down the mystery person based on one person's writings.
    I don't know who it is but have watched the community turn on people here and other forum's because of one or 2 people's opinions before. There is always 2 sides to the story.

That's exactly right, you read this thread and a reasonable person sees Stu rant and hurl insults, but no statements of facts, and nearly everyone blindly follows his lead and doesn't question it. I know who this person is, and I know his reputation and as a friend and he's nothing like what he's being accused of. You should all be ashamed for being led like mice and swallowing his story hook line and sinker. I'm personally insulted by this arrogant whiny posting by Stu. If anyone belongs on RGP he does.

#109 10 years ago

Why do you think Stu didn't mention his name to begin with? I suspect it's because most if not all of you know him or of him and many have done business with him and if it were known who he is, most many of you would be taking a number to defend him. He doesn't want to get involved in these squabbles and turn it into a shouting match. I mean someone has vulgarly attacked him, you can't reason with a person that spews this type of venom, what would you do if it were you? Would you really want to get involved in a spat like this in a public forum? I probably shouldn't have become involved but these accusations really upset and hurt him and I couldn't let it go completely unanswered, but I can't reveal his name as a promise. In fact I posted here without telling him I was going to, but I just couldn't help it when I read what was being said about him. When the time comes I'm sure he'll quietly tell others and it will become known. All I ask is to please reserve judgement.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aberdeentp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cpr-updates?tu=aberdeentp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.