6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 71 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Wolfmarsh
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tumblr_lezx3lbG8a1qdro83o1_500.jpg
    3q6bbn.jpg
    pain-in-the-ass.jpg

There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 6 years ago

I second the idea of a CPR mailer. It would be nice to know whats being released and worked on without having to go to the site everyday. Its win win. Customers will still get updates on projects and nay-sayers can't reply to the emails

#102 6 years ago

Keep up the good work
    Got some medusa plastics from you superb amazing quality hope to get 2 playfields from you in the next 3 to 4 years as soon as they are done

#103 6 years ago
    Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Is this part of the new Google? Because posting pictures on RGP used to be a noob thing to do. Never could ignore people either unless you used some other software.
    pappy

RGP archives allows pics to be posted as well as an ignore feature. I switched to it years ago when google would crash for days at a time.

Chuck of nucor also wrote the killfile program that would work with GG to block users but that was several years ago and not sure if they've continued updates on it.

#104 6 years ago
    Quoted from swinks:

I think it is a shame that everyone jumps on the band wagon to cut down the mystery person based on one person's writings.
    I don't know who it is but have watched the community turn on people here and other forum's because of one or 2 people's opinions before. There is always 2 sides to the story.

That's exactly right, you read this thread and a reasonable person sees Stu rant and hurl insults, but no statements of facts, and nearly everyone blindly follows his lead and doesn't question it. I know who this person is, and I know his reputation and as a friend and he's nothing like what he's being accused of. You should all be ashamed for being led like mice and swallowing his story hook line and sinker. I'm personally insulted by this arrogant whiny posting by Stu. If anyone belongs on RGP he does.

#105 6 years ago
    Quoted from aberdeentp:

I know who this person is, and I know his reputation and as a friend and he's nothing like what he's being accused of.

Great Aberdeen....so you can then set the record straight for us. From your perspective, what has Mr Anonymous been accused of doing (as I'm not sure that was ever truly explained) and how has it been misrepresented? I'm sure many would welcome your insights.

#106 6 years ago
    Quoted from aberdeentp:

That's exactly right, you read this thread and a reasonable person sees Stu rant and hurl insults, but no statements of facts, and nearly everyone blindly follows his lead and doesn't question it. I know who this person is, and I know his reputation and as a friend and he's nothing like what he's being accused of. You should all be ashamed for being led like mice and swallowing his story hook line and sinker. I'm personally insulted by this arrogant whiny posting by Stu. If anyone belongs on RGP he does.

+1

John P. Dayhuff
    Battle Creek,Mi.
    269-979-3836

#107 6 years ago

Pardon Picard's French..

3q6bbn.jpg

Yes, its meme time

#108 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hatska1:

Great Aberdeen....so you can then set the record straight for us. From your perspective, what has Mr Anonymous been accused of doing (as I'm not sure that was ever truly explained) and how has it been misrepresented? I'm sure many would welcome your insights.

If no name was mentioned, and no acts were mentioned, then no accusations were actually made. Sort of hard to have accusations with no suspect and no crimes.

#109 6 years ago

Why do you think Stu didn't mention his name to begin with? I suspect it's because most if not all of you know him or of him and many have done business with him and if it were known who he is, most many of you would be taking a number to defend him. He doesn't want to get involved in these squabbles and turn it into a shouting match. I mean someone has vulgarly attacked him, you can't reason with a person that spews this type of venom, what would you do if it were you? Would you really want to get involved in a spat like this in a public forum? I probably shouldn't have become involved but these accusations really upset and hurt him and I couldn't let it go completely unanswered, but I can't reveal his name as a promise. In fact I posted here without telling him I was going to, but I just couldn't help it when I read what was being said about him. When the time comes I'm sure he'll quietly tell others and it will become known. All I ask is to please reserve judgement.

#110 6 years ago
    Quoted from aberdeentp:

Why do you think Stu didn't mention his name to begin with? I suspect it's because most if not all of you know him or of him and many have done business with him and if it were known who he is, most many of you would be taking a number to defend him. He doesn't want to get involved in these squabbles and turn it into a shouting match. I mean someone has vulgarly attacked him, you can't reason with a person that spews this type of venom, what would you do if it were you? Would you really want to get involved in a spat like this in a public forum? I probably shouldn't have become involved but these accusations really upset and hurt him and I couldn't let it go completely unanswered, but I can't reveal his name as a promise. In fact I posted here without telling him I was going to, but I just couldn't help it when I read what was being said about him. When the time comes I'm sure he'll quietly tell others and it will become known. All I ask is to please reserve judgement.

It certainly doesn't feel right to drop all kinds of insults. While I'm glad Stu didn't name names, the whole thread seems wrong.

#111 6 years ago

I personally am not judging the person Stu is trying to call out. Stu comes off as a drama queen in this whole thing.

"I'm withholding information because one person talked bad about me on the internet." Bring in the whaaaaambulance.

tumblr_lezx3lbG8a1qdro83o1_500.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Lighting - Backbox
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 400.00
    Boards
    Great American Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Lighting - Other
    Slap Save Creations
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 4.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    ULEKstore
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 119.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 5,899.99
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 14.99
    Hardware
    Chroma Pinball
    $ 16.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    $ 89.00
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 29.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 90.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    There are 111 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside